[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nobody stop him? He cant keep getting away with this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Mario-Draghi.jpg (39KB, 610x403px) Image search: [Google]
Mario-Draghi.jpg
39KB, 610x403px
Why does nobody stop him?
He cant keep getting away with this.
>>
>>1138892
What did he do wrong?
>>
>>1138893
he is trying to stop a deflation that doesnt exist (yet) and increase growth by pumping as much money as he can into a market that has no interest in taking loans.
>>
>>1138892
Helicopter money when?

Just literally splash cash on the poor and middle class and let it trickle up.
>>
>>1138893
he dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1443184958227.gif (51KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1443184958227.gif
51KB, 350x350px
>>1138892
He is just protecting Europe from jewer people than him.
>>
>>1138892
European exporters can't compete with the Chinese because the euro is too valuable at the moment. He is trying to inflate the euro in order to make european goods/exports cheaper for the international market. China is doing the same thing with their currency, they inflate it so Chinese exports can be cheaper than european or american.
>>
>>1138945
thats one aspect of it but what he really wants is that banks give loans to consumers to waste and companies so they can invest it.
what really happens is that consumers are getting cold feet just like companies while another real estate bubble is building.
>>
>>1138945
They can't keep this up forever.

A war with china is the end game i see here.
>>
>>1138962
The only war that'll happen are economy related: trade war, currency war, etc. A real war with any of the major economies is very unlikely
>>
>>1138899
>a market that has no interest in taking loans
I hear this and "record low interest rates" all the time. But all the loans offered to me are low amounts at twice the rate I'm paying on existing debt.
>>
>>1138962
Its the best time that drag implemented those changes, china is shifting their economy from export to service based (like america). Since China is shifting their economy model and the euro will get weaker the european exports will rise thought increasing the economy of the EU.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.