[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EUR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

I have about 60k EUR CASH.

How the fuck do I hedge against the whole EU collapsing thing and Brexit?

I cannot buy ETH with it, since it is CASH. I cannot really buy much with it. I am thinking of buying a plot of land and building a little house on it.

Thoughts?
>>
>>1133468
I had the same amount of money and bought an apartment with it. nets me 300€ per month, not crazy but safe at least.
>>
>>1133482
Got it. So real estate it is.
>>
house/apartments are the worst thing you can do (tax,repairs ect),
i suggest buy some gold/silver if you are SO afraid
>>
>>1133468
I would at least buy 10k in bitcoins. Im a certified seller in the Netherlands and there are lots of companies like me who accept cash to launder money. Then just exchange to BTC (safe) or ethereum (not safe but it is promising)
>>
>>1133468
>Buy bitcoin with cash from people at localbitcoin
>If you wan't trade eth or other shitcoins for a while
>sell btc later for eur/usd and transfer to your bank
>If they ask where is money from tell that you earned it by investing in shitcoins
>>
>>1133618
Hes talking about 60k not 100
>>
>>1133628
What is your point?

I never said to buy 60k eur worth of bitcoins in single transaction from single person and good luck buying btc from companies in dirty CASH
>>
>>1133618
I already bought shitcoins with my "gamble" money. Now I want to invest in something legitimate.

I have pretty good coin gains, but I'm not stupid to invest more than I can afford to lose. Also, in my country nobody sells on Localbitcoins and I would not be wondering around with such sums of money.
>>
>>1133468
Invest in swiss francs
>>
>>1133635
Bitcoins is mostly used in Europe as dirty money. Don't talk out of your ass if you don't know the business of it.
>>
Why do you even keep all that cash you dumb fuck
>>
>>1134512
Because that was only way to avoid tax man :)
>>
>>1135527
Where do you live?
>>
>>1133651
here is good one. solved.
>>
Real talk

Buy some USD GBP JPY and CNY
>>
File: sik97kuk_medium.jpg (6KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
sik97kuk_medium.jpg
6KB, 150x150px
>>1133468
american stock indexes will do just fine. you''ll get the upside of dollar going sky high as well as dow shooting to all time highs next year
>>
>>1136001
I can't buy those with cash durrr...if I have to get it to bank, I'm reported to tax man.
>>
File: 1457416730479.png (13KB, 557x606px) Image search: [Google]
1457416730479.png
13KB, 557x606px
>>1135527
Pay tax on it and wait until the EU collapses

precrisis
>arms & security, governments like to stock up on security just incase unrest gets out of hand. not just for the governments in the EU, but nations/regions that are influenced by the EU as a power player leaving could subsequently result in a profitable military positioning
>buy shares to short when the market responds to the Brexit/economic crash/correction/whatever. I would say share in the financial services industry, UK/EU focused investment banks like Barclay's, RBS, HSBC, Deutchbank, Creditsuisse, UBS, etc would be effected
>changing your cash into more secure currencies such as mountain jew Francs, burger dollars, HK/Singaporean Dongs, etc

short pre-crisis, go long at the bottom of the crisis. On what, when, where? Well you'll have to do your own research fag

during the cirsis
>invest in companies that have an inelastic demand such as food. post-crisis share price will be bretty good. these companies are safe as it's unlikley they'd go out of business
>alcohol, drug and tobacco companies usually make good profits during these times.
>some good non current assets such as property and land, as prices usually plummet during economic crises', so it is difficult to time. As log as you don't chicken out and sell during a correction and wait till the market recovers then you're golden senpai

Profiting from suicide, companies that manufacture materials for rope, drugs, guns or belts- after careful research it seems that people unfortunately hang themselves with belts they already have, rather then going out and buying one. With drug and gun suicides it is difficult to differentiate whether people buy these items for suicide or for more recreational reasons.

off the top of my head
>>
>>1136107
>arms
>Europe

Kekd hard

The police don't even carry firearms
>>
>>1136107
Are you sure EU will collapse?
>>
>I cannot buy ETH

Jesus christ. The ETH shills are getting desperate to mention ETH everywhere.

Just buy BTC, all altcoins are is pump and dump schemes by devs and smart people to make BTC from casuals.

All the smart money will go to gold and Bitcoin long term as fiat currencies collapse, so pick whatever you want from those 2, the rest is shit.
>>
>>1133645
Something legitimate like what? Muh bubbled stocks?

Anyone not owning Bitcoin and gold in 2016 deserves a bullet to the head, no exaggeration.
>>
>>1135905
So do you want to be poor?
>>
>>1136359
I already have ETH and BTC, so fuck off for once. It's all about diversifying. You don't just throw all your cash on one asset.
>>
>>1136366
>Anyone not owning Bitcoin and gold in 2016 deserves a bullet to the head, no exaggeration.

Pretty sure that's an exaggeration, m8.

Also, good luck with those idiots who bought BTC at peak of 1000$.

Go tell them how it's a good investment.
>>
>>1133616
are you bitonic?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.