[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he still hasn't sold all his ETH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

>he still hasn't sold all his ETH
>>
Bu...but it's just the Dip... right?

I put my kids college money into this...
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 220x220px
Considering I paid $0.20 per ETH and the price is now at $9.11

No, I've already won so I think I'm going to keep them. Especially now the casper POS scaling solution has been worked out thanks to incomprehensible hebrew mathematics magic and bitcoin is about to get btfo by 10,000 transactions per second and under 9 second block times.

See you at $100 billion market cap goy
>>
>>1131177
Sure you did. Prove it.
>>
I got 1k in it. Gonna stay until the fucking end.
>>
I should be sleeping right now, but I'm stuck waiting for signs that it won't be $4 by the time I wake up.
>>
>>1131151
I actually bought alot more, like ALOT
>>
>>1131180
if you don't go to sleep, you'll never wake up and it wont be a problem
>>
Ethereum was the perfect storm.
A large percentage of the world who wanted be bitcoin millionaires finally have their second chance.
NEETs pour in their savings and are dumb enough to hold after a remarkable rise in price.
This is surely going to replace BTC! This is going to be big!
And the smart people know to pull out. But the tards still holding are hugging onto their waifu pillows and sucking their thumb.
It will go up! Just like Bitcoin! We're going to be rich!
The pin will finally drop when the price settles around next to nothing or DOGE level.

I'm still holding btw. Fuck this is the only chance I got.
>>
File: image.jpg (112KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112KB, 700x525px
>>1131180
Don't panic my poor goy.

Out of all the cryptocurrencies, the team behind Ethereum could barely scrape together an entire foreskin between them. You know the chosen ones never miss a trick. If Ethereum looks like it's losing their buddies in the goldman sachs will step in with a bailout or their uncle david at the new york times will do a sympathetic write up.

That's the only reason I funded it in the first place.

Oy vey
>>
>>1131181
while it's still going down? You are either lying or a dumbass
>>
>>1131180
put a stop limit you dumbfuck
>>
>>1131188
I already expected a huge pump and dump right before Pi day. So whatever happen before Pi day don't matter to me, I'm gonna keep longing and hold regardless of the price. Would reconsider my long positions depends on what happens after Pi day though
>>
>>1131196
>Stoplosses

Never go full goy
>>
>>1131151
What fundamental or technical analysis dictates that ETH should be sold?

Please provide your reasoning. Preferably in hard numbers.

>>1131177
>4chan
Where everybody has an 8inch dick, is 6'5'' and bought ETH sub1$.
>>
>>1131151
>buying eth instead of meaning it
it's like you guys don't want free money??
>>
>>1131614
>prove by TA and hard numbers why you should not hold ETH right now
>prove by using a flawed pseudo-science why trying to establish trends that justify storing money in an internet meme is not full on retarded
Sure thing, bud.
>>
>>1132830
AFAIK, GPU mining doesn't work well yet
>>
>>1132879

I'm mining at about 18mH right now on a single gpu. Seems to be at a rate comparable to most other coins before they started to get a trillion companies with mining rigs in them. If this shit does happen to blow up, the difficulty of mining is only going to increase.
>>
>>1132879
>>1132897

Question: I'm in the middle of mine using the old ethminer.exe and geth, but I'd like to switch to the new 1-click GUI mining client. If I terminate my console-based mining, does that invalidate all I've done for the past 3 days? I'm getting about 42 mH on my SLI rig.
>>
>>1132900
Short answer "no". If you havent mined a block you havent mined a block. You don't have to "save the game" in mining
>>
>>1132920
Ah, thanks, I'm new to mining in general. Does that mean the process is random and, assuming I had all the luck in the universe, I could mine a block in the first five minutes? Or if I had shit luck I could have 60 Titans yet not find one for months?
>>
>>1132924
>Does that mean the process is random and, assuming I had all the luck in the universe, I could mine a block in the first five minutes? Or if I had shit luck I could have 60 Titans yet not find one for months?

Technically yes, but neither of those are very likely to happen.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.