[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The train to the Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: Ethercuk.png (10KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Ethercuk.png
10KB, 256x256px
Hey /biz/ I just wanted to ask if I am too late to jump on the train? Wanted to buy 120 dollars worth of bitcoin to exchange it for ether. My coinbase account gets verified on wednesday. Am I fucked?
>>
>>1130679
Yes you're too late to join another Russian scam.
>>
post seems legit
>>
I have a similar question
>>
File: 1455346060874.jpg (28KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455346060874.jpg
28KB, 720x720px
>mfw bag holders hope ether dips so they can jump on
See you from orbit pham.
>>
>>1130689
What other russian scam should i look into to ride the train to the moon?
>>
>>1130679
The dip might be over by then cuck. Should have got this done weeks ago.
>>
>>1130731
What if I buy tomorrow?
>>
>>1130731
I know i got on the train late but are there any rumors of another train to the moon?
>>
>>1130752
Maybe good
>>
>>1130818
ETH is the train and it's stopping to pick up more passengers.
>>
>>1130818
>are there any rumors of another train to the moon?
Yes.
March 9 and March 14.
the train either launch to the moon
or go Kaboom and crash to the ground.
>>
>>1130828
Ok I think I'll put $100/200 on it
>>
File: 1456568609342.png (2MB, 1000x967px) Image search: [Google]
1456568609342.png
2MB, 1000x967px
>falling for the cryptocurrency pump and dump scam
>>
>>1130838
March 9 is a meme. Nothing is happening on that day. Some complete knob made a thread the other day hyping up march 9. For reasons known only unto himself.
>>
>>1130855

It's the day a small Indian ETH exchange opens. Although it's too small to have any impact on prices.
>>
>>1130855
A company at India is gonna start cash trading ETH on March 9.
But I doubt Indians are even rich enough to buy ETH, when they aren't even a big market for BTC.
And people had been hyping up March 9 so much that realising the price isn't going up by 9th is probably gonna Cause the market to dip even lower until 14th.

Doge Coin would probably suit indian's budget more.
>>
>>1130876
No one is hyping march 9th. You are because you're a filthy nocoiner or a bitchcoiner
>>
>>1130679
I wish the mods would just ban anyone who mentions Ethercuck already
>>
>>1130923
I wish the mods would ban anyone with a less than positive view of cryptocurrencies.
>>
>>1130923
You know you could kill yourself right?
>>
>>1130923
>I wish mods would ban anyone that talks on subjects related to the very reason this board exists
/biz/ is a crypto currency containment board.
>>
>>1130702
nocoiner coping mechanism engaged
>>
The train has already left the station and is about to take a curve at 200 mph

You can jump on it, but don't complain if it derails
>>
>>1131629
I'd rather take my chances, make mistakes, learn from them and have a minimal chance of success than call it quits and not learn anything. Thank you guys for the input.
>>
>>1130679
looking at the image OP posted and the text, it just seems paradox etherum ad.

atleast dont use the fucking image op.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.