[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

starting my own brand of wodka

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: giphy.gif (3MB, 705x399px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
3MB, 705x399px
I'm thinking about starting my own brand of wodka. I want to start out making a 100 bottles and then see where it will bring me. If everything fails I still have a 100 bottles of wodka. The idea is i'm going to buy 35 liters of pure alcohol and mix it with water. It will cost about 1 euro a bottle to make and I want to sell the bottles for about 20 euro's. Most of that 20 euro's will be taxes, but there still will be a massive profit. The target intended audience will mostly be hipsters and people who care about authentic and home-made smallscale products. Is there anyone here who has any experience with this kind of thing and cares to share some tips / advice?
>>
great idea heil hitler
>>
>>1128347
Where are from?
Where are you going to sell it?
Do you have money for permits or yolo?
>>
Yeah vodka is purely marketing because there is no difference in taste typically due to to the distilling process..
Unless you have an exorbitant marketing budget and know how to execute it then I wouldn't bother.
>>
>>1128347
Dude just buy tons of cheap vodka, pour it in your bottle and pay some rapper to instagram about it. You could make bank before anyone caught on if they even do.
>>
the netherlands, want to sell it to the hip bars and clubs in amsterdam at first and to individual costumers. no permits so yolo.
>>
dont stop believing!!! tudududu
>>
>>1128347
>Don't use water straight out of the tap; use distilled water.
>Multiply your initial number of bottles by a factor of 5 or 10; otherwise, do something douchey like have each one serial-numbered, e.g., "bottle #1," "bottle #2," ... "bottle #99," "bottle #100" in order to create cachet in the minds of first-adopters & collectors.
>I've got a great name for your vodka; it just hit me out of the blue:

TRAINWRECK VODKA

>please send me a bottle lol
>>
>>1128359
Wodka is literally ethanol + water. Don't bother buying "cheap" wodka OP making it yourself is cheap as fuck.
>>
>>1128347
Permits and taxes will kill you on start.
Good luck
>>
>>1128347
I suppose you where shitting and had this wonderfull idea and decided to write it on 4chan.
>>
My best advice would be spend twice as much time on your name and logo as you do on coming up with your "recipe". The biggest thing about alcohols is brand image. You can try to undercut the "cheap stuff" or (as I would recommend) try to penetrate the "middle ground" so that people might buy it as a treat or a gift for someone else. (High end is reserved for things that make people feel "rich", brands that you can't compete with because they have been around for a very long time).

Good luck, really try to work on that name and logo.
>>
>>1128639
whats the source for that pic?
>>
>>1128639
Bump

What is source for this picture?
>>
>>1128639

Source for pic?
>>
>>1128639
Source?
>>
>>1128639
who is this
>>
>>1128347
why buy and mix alcohol? don't you think that a still would be easy enough to construct? a rectification column like this one is very easy to build and handle:

phillippdunn*com/liqour/MakingGinVodka.pdf

the carbs source is very easily sourced and brewers yeast is all over google. as long it is legal in your country.
>>
>>1128361
>no permits

Where did you come up with this bullshit? I couldn't drink a beer at a local NY Pizza last week because he said no permit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.