[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: sim.png (23KB, 1082x435px) Image search: [Google]
sim.png
23KB, 1082x435px
How rational it is to buy now?

It just seems a big bubble right now.

Should i wait for a drop or not?

Already regret not buying last weekend.
>>
You missed the drop last night around 22:00 GMT
Who knows where it will head now, it's sitting stable. I'm not sure it will go up or down or what is going on.
>>
First time cryptofag checking in, was here for BTC but never actually got around to buying. Just set up Circle and wondering if it's worth buying around $250 now or waiting a bit
>>
I'm selling. Fuck it. It's a pump and dump
>>
>>1127470
said 90% of btc owners when it hit 10$ and at 20 and at 50, 100, 500
>>
>>1127470
>not selling yesterday for >3 mil
>>
>>1127471
how many btc existed at those times though? like 10 mil or something? aren't there 80 million eth already?
this bubble is gonna explode like a fuckin' nuclear warhead and make thousands upon thousands of people hate alts.
tech means fuck all, all anyone wants eth for is to sell for btc.
>>
>>1127464
What logical reason would the price reduce? Has something bad happened?

Not really. I think it will go up from here.
>>
>>1127464
If you really want to invest do it now. Don't wait or you'll always have an excuse to wait.

> price is going up, waiting the dip
> price is going down, waiting for it to go lower.
>>
>>1127476
it rose WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY too fast. everyone is about to panic. i give it fucking 48hrs max.
>>
>>1127475
You have a personal grudge my friend
>>
>>1127478
Thats not logical. There is no fundamental readon for a lower ETH price.
>>
>>1127475
There is nothing to suggest that BTC is somehow the be all and end all of cryptocurrency.

It was just the first one.
>>
File: 1433710035080.png (171KB, 384x318px) Image search: [Google]
1433710035080.png
171KB, 384x318px
>>1127492
>predominantly consumer markets behaving logical

kek
>>
care to help out at absolute newfag? how do I get ethereum after I buy BTC on localbitcoins? also how do I actually receive the BTC after paying?
>>
>>1127464

Are you planning on going long or short?

If short; no. Bear traps and shake outs will wreck you.

If long; buy. But only buy half of what you were planning to buy
>>
>>1127504
You need a bitcoin wallet.

Or you could directly send the bitcoin straight to shapeshift.io and exchange to ETH.

To do so you will need an Ether wallet.

You can get a "paper" ether wallet at myetherwallet.com as an interim solution until the actual stable wallet is released on the 14 of march.
>>
>>1127509
Localbitcoins will hold bitcoin for you and you can send this straight to shapeshift.io is what i mean, this means you skip the step of having to get a bitcoin wallet.
>>
>>1127509
>>1127510

thanks man, do you think BTC value will go down?
if BTC crashes or semi-crashes will it also crash ether?
>>
>>1127518
I dont know if bitcoins value will crash, but it certainly isn't going to go up much, those days are gone.

If bitcoin crashes I think the value of Ether will rise. Ethereum could cause bitcoin to crash if there is a run on bitcoin to get in to Ether.

Ethereum solves a lot of problems that bitcoin has. And has other features and benefits that bitcoin could not possibly catch up with.

Ethereum is not dependant upon BTC and as time goes on, more and more fiat - ETH gateways will come online.
>>
the big spike piqued newfags interest. go look up ethereum search rate on google trends. now the price has stabilized as people think it's overbought and they're waiting to see where it goes next, but once the week starts newfags will get verified on exchanges and start flooding their money in to the 'new btc' leading to the next massive pump. screenshot this
>>
File: 1.jpg (132KB, 460x345px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
132KB, 460x345px
>>1127537
>-7.45%
>>
>>1127537

I'm not going to. You're right. The sentiment on ETH is ''I missed btc, now is my chance to get rich'' ETH will see $60 at least before crashing all the way back down to $10 a pop
>>
HOLY FUCK THAT WAS A BIG DUMP

AAAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: Untitled-14.gif (83KB, 1632x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-14.gif
83KB, 1632x1600px
>>1127464

Understand that graphs can be psychologically very deceiving.
>>
File: PnD.png (60KB, 947x599px) Image search: [Google]
PnD.png
60KB, 947x599px
>>1127566
>>
>>1127577

I don't think ether is a classical pump and dump ponzscheme type coin. The underlying principles are what gives it value beyond just being a cryptocurrency. But I cannot claim to know too much about this stuff.
>>
>>1127553
....nah
>>
File: 1455169191470.png (479KB, 466x466px) Image search: [Google]
1455169191470.png
479KB, 466x466px
>>1127464
Bubble? Uh yeah. It went from a Market Cap of $100 million to $750 million in under 2 months.

If you think it magically got $650 million better in 60 days I have a bridge to sell you in Alaska.
>>
>>1127643
Nearly a billion, 3 more days.
>>
>>1127596
> But I cannot claim to know too much about this stuff
No need to state it, it is pretty clear...
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.