[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Places to avoid if you want to become rich

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: 1403413297962.png (784KB, 762x421px) Image search: [Google]
1403413297962.png
784KB, 762x421px
What are things we should avoid if we want to become rich?

I know videogames is a big one repeated here but what else? Are places like /pol/ or watching psuedo-intellectual circlejerking about politics on YouTube to be avoided?

What do you richfags think?
>>
>>1122316
Your mom.
>>
>>1122316
>avoid
I dont know but you should definitely not avoid ethercuck.
>>
>>
>>
>>1122316
Like on 4chan? Yes, avoid /pol/ and other such places like stormfront. Those guys will make you feel like it doesn't matter how much of a loser you are because the White race is so great or whatever.

IRL, You just need to avoid being unproductive. You should be regularly engaged in something that has a long-term benefit to you. Try to associate with people that share this point of view
>>
Avoid becoming a poor nocoiner by buying ETH
>>
>>1122374
Pol is a big one but I meant politics in general.

Like Libertarianism, communism, etc.

They all are starting to seem like huge mental masturbation wastes of time desu that achieve nothing.
>>
Don't go to bars nor wings bar.
>>
>>1122316
Drugs
Alcohol
Sluts
Women in general
Video games
Tobacco
Fast food and soda
Organic meme food
Believing /pol/
I can go on for a while but if you avoid all this then you will be so depressed you'll kill yourself. I enjoy boozing occasionally, weekends mostly, enjoy getting my nut on a slut a few times a months. The answer really is just moderation. But if you want to be rich it is more of activities that you should engage in not activities you should avoid.
Engage in fitness, Education, networking, reading, investing/money management in general
Challenge yourself anon, avoiding things won't make you rich, it just won't make you a poor piece of shit.
>>
>>1122415
>>>1122316 (OP) (You)
>Drugs
I don't do this
>Alcohol
I drink a few beers/champagne once - twice a year only.
>Sluts
I am a virgin
>Women in general
Involuntary desu
>Video games
I don't play them
>Tobacco
Don't smoke
>Fast food and soda
I don't consume this
>Organic meme food
I don't fall for this
>Believing /pol/
This is my guilty habit

A-am I OK? I don't really enjoy any of them except I want a gf.
>>
didnt mention pol enough
>>
>>1122433
Pol is fine, but realize some of it is definitely satir(or just a really fucked ip of looking at the world). It's literally the most pessimistic place I've ever been. Enjoy life mate. If your a virgin then I recommend go for a girl, nothing makes your more confident than plowing a girl that you crave. But won't fall for the love meme, but I wasted 3 years of my life and potential savings/investments on a girl that I ended up cheating on me. I'm waiting till I have my career up and going to look for a potential mate.
I cannot stress enough that education and networking are the key to being successful. You gotta make yourself into an asset. I'm doing portfolio management and corporate finance and then I will start my own financial advising firm after I have experience, partners, and cash.
Get laid but don't fall in love, shits overrated man.
>>
>>1122460
I don't know how to get a gf or network.

I try to talk to a lot of people and be friendly like at the gym and stuff but I don't know how to get to the "next step". I don't want to just say "so what do you do?" And start telling them my lifestory...
>>
>>1122415
>Drugs
>Alcohol

that's redundant senpai
>>
>>1122473
Having a girlfriend is a waste of time.
>>
>>1122415
So true m80 the last part I mean
>>
>>1122473
Sounds like your doing more basic networking, i.e. just meeting people, just keep doing what your doing and then add them on Facebook(don't fall for the /pol/ kikebook meme) it's super easy to keep in touch with people and remember birthdays, career, etc... Just please please don't be creepy when doing this.
It's much easier to see what someone does for a career online than asking them about it in the gym or other public places when you don't know them otherwise.
Your not going to win or get to know everyone doing this, some people will think your a creep but that's life.
Trying meeting people in places like class, work, or at clubs. If your not in any of those then it's time to sign up. That's how you really network, I meet people in finance club due to common intrests or Ive meet other college students at work that I would of never known from class. Just be chill and easy going and most college aged kids will like you. Don't try hard, nobody like a try hard.
For a girl, you can apply what I just said and then once you feel a vibe or comfortable ask her to hangout sometime. Girls are just people like you and I. Find an interest of hers (creep on FB if needed) and conversation will flow easily. Idk your age but honestly maybe download tinder or other dating apps. I've never found good gf material before but I've had plenty of good experiences with some of them and it's also great practice to talk to girls and build up confidence.
>>
>>1122480
Not really...
Alcohol is a socially approved activity in the west and is at most parties/events, I've dated girls that didn't drink even tho I did a lot
While doing lines of blow in the bathroom or smoking weed is only ok within those groups of users
>>
>>1122316
For me it's bars. I always blow my money at them because it's where everyone I know hangs out. Me and a buddy blew over a grand in a weekend and I realized I had to stop.

I quit smoking to save money too. 10.00 dollars a day was ridiculous.
>>
>>1122374
That's a good way to describe pol. I don't hate them and I agree with some of their points but man do the ride off the success of other whites. They called themselves redpill but they are complacent as hell.
>>
>>1122383

I agree, but not because /pol/ is some racist echo chamber that SJWs pretend it is, but for the same reason you should avoid all forums.

For whatever reason, all forums, whether it be Reddit, 4chan, or any vbulletin board, seem to devolve into either some kind of witch hunt/boogeyman or a dead end circle jerk

For Reddit/Tumblr, it's the racist white cis patriarchy
For /pol/, it's the jews
For /leftypol/, it's porky/Conservatives
For /biz/, it's pump n dump shitcoins

Any echo chamber is going to hinder you
>>
>>1122512
Yea I mostly browse pol, biz,fit, and weapons.
Only been on biz for 3 months now but holy sheeet has it gone downhill quick with the fucking cyrptocoins and ETH. The mods REALLY need to make a cyrpto board or start banning the shills. I dont browse biz that often anymore due to the shills
>>
>>1122492
I have no social media tho.

Not really into it. I fell for the /g/ privacy and freedom meme and I just don't like it.

Any other suggestions that don't involve goybook?
>>
>>1122512
Not really desu.

I've found more specific forums to actually have good info without endless searching.

On /biz/ for example there's one good thread a week whereas specific biz forums have tons.

Same with programming forums and /g/ or /fit/. 4chan really is shit desu, better off staying off shithole unless for laughs I guess

But yeah about the politics thing it does seem pol and tumblr are like two sides of the shit coin.
>>
>>1122316
honestly, video games are great. that and netflix will keep you entertained for 20$ a month
>>
>>1122691
>$20

It's a lot more than $20 in opportunity cost, bucko.
>>
Don't ignore politics, it's important for detect social trends and to anticipate risks that may crush you. Get conscious. What demands time is to be a activist, be aware of politics is a education for life.
>>
>>1122701
How can I change the outcome even if it were to "crush" me tho?
>>
>>1122709
Invest elsewhere.
>>
/pol/ is for autistic stormfag NEETs. DO NOT go on there.
>>
All of this /pol/ hate, lol.

Their sentiment is correct though. I don't understand why /biz/ is "bluepilling" itself.
>>
>>1122941
Because no one on /pol/ is successful?

What is so "redpill"? Da joos are cucking us all?
>>
File: 1415527515842.gif (172KB, 554x390px) Image search: [Google]
1415527515842.gif
172KB, 554x390px
>>1122391
This. I've stuck to a path my whole life, climbed my way out of lower class and landed 80k job, paid off student loans, buying a house this year at 26. Finally getting things right despite a setback from broke family.

Then I went to bars, met the girl of my dreams, and now I'm out five nights a week until 2-4AM for hiking, barhopping, concerts, after parties, comedy shows, symphonies, LAN parties, amateur sports, crafting classes, and wild sex.

These are the best months of my life and I'm so fucking fired once it catches up.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.