[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell it straight. Which one will be better for /biz/ness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 134
Thread images: 5

Tell it straight.

Which one will be better for /biz/ness?
>>
Winner will get my vote too. I think both will incite fear in the market in the beginning
>>
>An old hag who keeps shifting her old pussy on issues every few years to whatever gets more votes

OR
>A very successful businessman, worth billions of dollars, probably most well known billionaire before running for president

Gee hard choice.
>>
Depends on who you are. If you've got money to invest, Trump is your man. Cut taxes, better stocks.

If you don't, Clinton will do something with healthcare and subsidies .
>>
File: 1450233476900.jpg (50KB, 397x416px) Image search: [Google]
1450233476900.jpg
50KB, 397x416px
Clinton plays for bankers so she is not that bad for stocks either. Sanders could have been bad for stock market, but he is out of the game it seems. Trump is better for jobs, gdp, and general standard of living
>>
>>1119171
>clinton shifts her views
You should watch colbert's segment of trump debating himself on youtube.
>>
I dont think Hillary is as leftwing as people think she is. Her funding is all investment banking just like Slick Willy. Trump is just such a wildcard I dont even know. As of now I'm voting Trump since Hillary belongs in jail

>>1119197
>Watching colbert. Ever
Fallon's bit was hilarious
>>
>>1119197
>Watching cuckbert

Trump has been pretty much consistent on everything and his main policies are pretty much... Well his main promises. If he doesn't deliver on them he really has nothing.

Whereas Hillary is shady as fuck and has been against gay marriage when it was somewhat unpopular some years ago and now supports it since it's the "in" thing.
>>
sanders,
who will actually generate cash flow not steal it.
>>
>>1119209
He's out of the race buddy
>>
>>1119208
And Trump said just a few years ago Hillary would do a fantastic job when Obama appointed her. Flip-flopping on something that many people legitimately changed their minds over during the same period of time seems a pretty standard thing to do. Going from "X is amazing" to "X is the worse thing ever" is a bit less believable.
>>
>>1119221
In the mean time she broke numerous federal laws regarding protection of classified information, scrubbed her harddrives like a shady bitch, and got a bunch of people killed in Libya then lied about some video, gave political favors in exchange for Bill's speech fees, and essentially armed ISIS. Probably justified in changing his mind
>>
Most business experts who have been asked this question have answered Trump.
>>
>>1119221
I liked hillary at one point too, what is your point?
>>
>>1119162
Both of them will be fine for business. The president doesn't really directly influence the economy unless they seriously fuck everything up.
>>
>>1119162
Depends on you. For the average guy I'd say Trump but if you work in the financial sector it's Hillary without a doubt
>>
>>1119252
>>1119241

And my parents were against gay marriage 4 years ago but changed their minds.

In fact, a large percentage of society did just that.
>>
>>1119208
>Trump has been pretty much consistent on everything

Politics aside, this is wildly, demonstrably untrue.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcUCLwWCihE
>>
>>1119242
I'm not saying you're wrong or even that i disagree with you, but please post a citation or I have to assume you're full of shit
>>
>>1119300
Glad you got their support bro.
>>
>>1119310
T-thanks anon!
>>
>>1119300
Her accent literally changes depending on the crowd she's facing. Check this one out:
https://youtu.be/YaDQ1vIuvZI

She's a chameleon, bro
>>
>>1119302
>posting Yeb! Super PAC anti-Trump ads
Wtf are you even doing
>>
>>1119162
Why not look at who big business wants? They're all over Clinton.

She's the ultimate corporate shill. Makes Obama look like a baby by comparison.
>>
>>1119162
honestly if it really came to that, would rather go with Trump

I'm a bernie supporter btw
>>
>trump successful
>massively overinflates wealth because he considers his name itself to be worth billions
>many many failed business ventures

>Americans literally wanting to elect a meme reality TV star to be their leader

Honestly Clinton is the best choice, she's got decades in politics and knows what the fuck she's doing. But Murricans are dumb as fuck so I'll enjoy when Trump wins and the country tanks (harder).

Looking forward to 2020 elections when buttblasted Republicans try to defend letting a meme into office
>>
>>1119171
>Very successful
>Has bankrupted at least 10 different companies and a slew of failed investments
>Constantly makes outrageous statements and abuses his money to push his retarded ideas into production

He is a retarded businessman.
>>
>>1119636
You plebs don't know it takes failure to become successful. Turning a $1 million loan into over a billion dollar empire takes a successful businessman.
>>
Hillary is the same bought and sold shit as 99% of American politicans and Trump seems to have the emotional maturity of a 5 year old, so Hillary seems like she'd be the slightly better option
>>
>>1119636
Business ventures are inherently risky. I helped a friend start a business that I thought had a probability of succeeding of .2. The expected value was still good because I only would put in 10 hours of my time and up to 300 dollars.

10 hours of my time and 300 dollars for a 20% chance to own a 10k business is worth it to me.
>>
Anyone who thinks a million dollar loan is "just a small bit of help" is clearly wildly out of touch with the public despite trump shills insisting hes "one of us"
>>
>>1119162
Hillary is just going to push workplace diversity quotas, try to slay the imaginary wage gap dragon caused by women working half-assed in the lowest paying fields, and mandate all work place bathrooms are tranny friendly.
>>
>>1119302
good. it tells me he has a brain if he knows he needs to lie to the american public

if he's a really fucking good liar and actor AND he's a successful businessman which means he can think for himself, he is by far the best choice out of these political hacks

all things considered, I'm extremely happy that only have to choose between hillary and trump. neither one of them are going to take us back to the stone age like cuck sanders
>>
>>1119209
>who will actually generate cash flow not steal it.

hahahahahaha

xD

literally every fucking study done on hernie's tax plan projects the economy to lose trillions of dollars over the following years
>>
>>1119648
The $1 million loan doesn’t include any of the benefits Trump received from his family’s connections and joining his father’s real estate business after he graduated from college, and it doesn’t count an estimated $40 million inheritance in 1974. The $10 billion figure, which is what Trump claims as his current net worth, is also disputed. Bloomberg News has estimated Trump's net worth at only $2.9 billion, while Forbes put it at $4.1 billion. Since Trump’s businesses aren’t public, the true figure isn’t clear.

Business Week estimated Trump’s net worth at $100 million in 1978. If Trump had merely put that money in an index fund based on the Standard & Poor's 500 index — the kind many Americans use to save for retirement — he would be worth $6 billion today.
>>
It depends who you are.

Trump has a track record of leaving trainwrecks and screwing his partners. He mainly cares about his brand and not as much about the results, especially if the results are dubious.

Clinton believes in the heavy hand of government, but also is the poster child for crony capitalism when it benefits her.

If you're an entrepreneur, Trump may be better for you. Clinton will drown you in red tape.

If you're a large business, Clinton will be better for you if its your interests are beneficial to her friends. You can also afford the greater legal and accounting fees that will be required. Trump won't listen to any logical argument if it means he'll look bad, so your lobbying may be fruitless. He may surround himself with idiot sycophants, similar to Obama's administration, except they'll be less idealistic.
>>
Trump will bring about the economic boom of the 80's but without shipping industry overseas.

Hillary would only be good for a certain corrupt people in business and Wall Street since she maintains the status quo.
>>
Hilary, because she has actual experience
>>
>>1119206
Nobody thinks she's left wing. Rush tells them that she is and they obey.
>>
Clinton. It's simple. Businessmen value stability more than anything else and we know Clinton will keep the same policies as Obama which are very business friendly.

Trump is a wild card. Plus what the fuck is it with all the tariff shit?
>>
>>1119828
>businessmen value stability
Lol, not when those stable policies held on place are buttfucking them.
>>
>>1119171

>successfull businessman

Means shit. First of all it doesn't guarantee that he will tickle the market in your favor. Secondly it doesn't guarantee that he knows shit about economics and trade diplomacy. Or how to manage a government for that matter because it seems like he has this idea in mind that he will be able to run the federal government as if it was a corporation and "cut losses" at will. Lol, he doesn't know shit about public enterprise apparently.
>>
>>1119838

But they aren't... That's the point. Honestly you won't find a more business friendly administration if you looked back a 100 years.
>>
>>1119844
>large business
Ftfy
Obama has been buttraping the little guys for almost 8 years now
>>
>>1119738
Can we stop with Trump wealth S&P500 meme? Doesnt take into account the billions of dollars hes spent and the intangibles he has gained like the celebrity needed to be able to run for president. It makes you sound like a snarky know it all who is really a dumbass when you say that
>>
>>1119859

Sigh, that's always what politicians they tell the little guy to get elected.

The truth is that small businesses have no power and everybody butt rapes them and this was the case since forever and it won't change if Trump or Clinton or anyone else is in charge.

But get a bit of perspective small and medium enterprises actually have it pretty good in the US compared to most countries. Taxes are fairly low and regulations fairly moderate.

The two main problems they have is having to deal with health insurance providers and filing taxes is too complicated. Those two things are handled better in other western countries. But other than that they have it pretty good.
>>
>>1119547
>chameleon
As literally every politician is.

Also, what makes any of you think Trump knows anything about which macroeconomic policies are best for the economy? You realize business operates exclusively on the micro scale, right?
>>
>>1119738

I don't think you could simply put $100M in an index fund and call it a day, lol.

Also if Trump managed to match the market for 35 years, that's pretty impressive actually. Most actively manged funds don't manage that.

Also you need to account for risk. $4B in real estate all around the world is actually much better than $4B in equities.
>>
>>1119881
Taxes are a huge issue for small business. Why do you think Amazon is pushing for an internet sales tax? I'm not sure what the point of your post was, aside from, "everyone rapes small businesses so it's ok that Obama raped them even harder."

>>1119883
You didnt watch the clip. I'm voting Trump because he DGAF about the political correctness that is killing our country. Remember when you could make fun of the President (Bush) without losing your job? I want that America back
>>
You've got it totally wrong.

Trump and every other Republican contender thinks fiscal responsibility means handing out massive tax cuts without plans to cut back any government functions besides "muh obongo care" which isn't even that big. In fact if any of these national security promises are to be believed, they'll have to massively increase government spending. Long term their plans run the country to the ground with several trillions in debt.

Hernie's tax hikes actually run a surplus in the long term, even after considering the addition of new public programs. But there's absolutely no way he'll get anywhere near the rates he wants because they're batshit crazy.

The only candidate with proposals to both cut spending AND taxes was Paul, but he's long gone.
>>
>>1119895

> so it's ok that Obama raped them even harder."

My point was that he didn't.

Besides this is not how things work. You think the President is actually deciding how much to tax small businesses? Lol.

No. They have a target of federal tax revenue to reach and teams of accountant and whatever looking at how to get there.

And whether it's Trump or Clinton or Obama or Reagan in charge, it doesn't matter because if they need to get $200B from small and medium enterprise, they are going to get $200B from small and medium enterprise one way or another. You cannot simply not tax them. The revenue needs to come from somewhere and middle class household and small businesses are the easiest cash cow to milk so every administration will primarily try to milk them first.

The overall dynamics are not changing that much.
>>
>>1119895
And are you saying people can't make fun of Obby the clown? I just made fun of the president.

...Yep, still have my job.

Political correctness is annoying, but it is bearable and it is fun to make fun of those that do so.

Both Hillary and Trump are shit, and will lie to the public then do whatever they want after they are elected.
>>
>>1119788
Experience in politics is overrated, besides she has the exact amount of experience that Trump has in an executive position... she wasn't the mayor or governor of anything.

I do think it would've been wiser for Trump to have at least run for mayor of NYC or governor of NY first before running for president.
>>
>>1119162
Hillary, Wall St; Trump, Main St.

I'm a small bizman, so Trump fucking forever. I hate Hillary with an intensity few could match, so you know I'm totally unbiased when I say, "if you're a stocks and bonds jerk, you can't do better than that wretched pathological cunt"

I feel dirty...
>>
>>1119895
>political correctness that is killing our country
[citation needed]

>>1119914
Is the only sane poster ITT senpai.
>>
>>1119905
>Hernie's run a surplus

With all the added stuff he wants payed for and the economy assraping plans to do it, then he is actually running a huge deficit.

And Rand Paul would have. Kinda makes me sad.
>>
>>1119738

>index fund meme

donald is a work alcoholic, its in his genes, hes always on the move and putting his ideas into action. He owns and constructed many buildings across the globe, that itself is a better pleasure then sticking your inheritance into a index fund.
>>
>>1120029
he doesn't own most of the properties with his name on it, they're licensing deals

he's basically the biggest example of those passive income shills that infest the internet
>>
Where the fuck do people get this idea that trump understands small business from? Hes a draft dodging trust fund babby who has multiple bankruptcies due to either incompetence or dishonesty, hes no better than Hillary
>>
>>1119969
>>>1119895 (You)
>>political correctness that is killing our country
>[citation needed]

>Baltimore riots
>Ferguson riots
>boys in girls bathrooms
>college students literally calling for an end to the first ammendment
>that confederate flag bullshit last year
>minorities being given preferential treatmeny everywhere
>least transparent administration ever, according to journalists
>entire shift in attitude

Dont tell me you dont feel it

>>1119914
>i made fun of the president in an anonymous internet post an nothing happened
>>
>>1120134
This desu.

Liberals are turning into the new "conservatives" and "fascists".

>U said something i disagreed with? U NEED TO BE FIRED AND UR LIFE RUINED

Countless examples of this. Including Mozilla CEO who got fired for being discovered that he donated with his OWN PERSONAL MONEY to a charity in favor of traditional sexuality or whatever. - ridiculous.

Or one of the other many shitshows.
>>
>>1120156
what if he donated to NAMBLA? or the KKK? at what point does his employer decide that his private beliefs get in the way of the reputation of the mozilla foundation, and cease to be ridiculous?
>>
>>1120134
Are you now or have you ever been employed?
>>
>>1120175
But he didn't donate to either of those.

He spent his own personal money on an organization that simply is not in favor of homosexual marriage. You might disagree with it, which is fine but forcing someone to resign over that is a little bit ridiculous.

Isn't that as hypocritical as when back in the day people would get fired for being discovered to be gay? Don't Liberals see the irony in this?
>>
>>1120175
>>1120175
Thats the point. Liberals have moved the line of what is acceptable to the point where donating to any deemed no politically correct may as well be donating to Nambla.
>>
>>1120189
Yes Im almost 30 been employed since 16.

I think a lot of you guys are just too young to know what the professional world was like in the Bush years. It was much different and the idea of being fired for your political views was considered un-American
>>
>>1120194
I love the Irony in this.

>People should have the right to do whatever they want outside of their job! If their personal beliefs and practices do not affect the business then they should not be involved in it!

>U supported an organization that is not in favor of homosexuality? NAZI NAZI, FIRE HIM!

I don't get it man.

Liberals are literally becoming what they used to hate decades ago. They are some of the most authoritative people on this planet.
>>
>>1120198
>government out of my bedroom!
>I DIDNT SAY YES 5 TIMES AND SIGN THE WAIVER RAPE RAPE ARREST HIM

>cops are pigs and evil
>i dont need guns the police will protect me

>the government cant tell me what to do with my body!
>not having health insurance should be against the law!

>Christianity is evil and oppressive
>Muslims welcome!

The Liberal cognitive dissonance is never ending
>>
>>1119162
Hilary, because she is a master of her corporate overlords. He would be equal to Mexico's Peña Nieto in the sense that even if they do change some things, key issues will remain untouched.
Trump would be pretty bad for the country, he's all talk. Look at his track record as a "businessman", he has certainly made money but most of it has been by playing the Judiciary system of the US. His alleged net worth is a sham, the highest profile properties he has aren't even his, he was kicked out of most of them. On top of that he certainly has no definite plan to run the country, saying "We'll have the best people working on it" "I'll get the best deal" aren't really solid plans. He is a demagogue at best.
>>
>>1120217
I love it dude.

I'm not even a pol-tier stormfag but the liberal irony is just absurd and so blatant.

>Cops are racist pigs who keep killing innocent children, lower the police budget, they are abusive and never help you, haven't you see the police brutality cases where they get let off with paid vacations?
>Why would anyone ever need guns? Just call the police, they'll protect you!

Lmao.
>>
>>1120197
Let me guess, small time service or trade jobs?

People I've worked with talk about politics all the time. As long as you're not an in your face antagonizing faggot like I'm sure you are, politics is still fair game. Not being able to call someone a nigger is hardly the end of the world.
>>
>>1120235
>As long as you're not an in your face antagonizing faggot like I'm sure you are, politics is still fair game. Not being able to call someone a nigger is hardly the end of the world.

>Missing the point of his post THIS hard

Re-read his posts again.

He's talking about liberal cognitive bias where tons of people have gotten fired for ridiculous reasons related to their own personal beliefs.
>>
>>1119547
so am i, its subconscious for me. the point of speaking is to be understood is it not?
>>
>>1120198
>Liberals are literally becoming what they used to hate decades ago. They are some of the most authoritative people on this planet.

Liberals are authoritarian except when it comes to reproductive freedom, sexual or marital freedom and the right to die. The conservatives have got them beat on those since the time of Abraham.
>>
>>1120261
>The conservatives have got them beat on those since the time of Abraham.

Most of the young conservatives don't really disagree on any of those issues though.

Those are sensible but everything else is just backwards and retarded.
>>
>>1119972

>huge deficit

How so? He is increasing tax revenue directly by hikes on income, capital gains and other new taxes.

He is going to reduce spending on Medicare/Medicaid/Obamacare drastically by uncucking the government and letting it bid on drug and procedure prices among other things.

His educational reforms will be costly though as student loans are good revenue for the federal government.

But it's not clear to me that he will be running a deficit. It's definitely doable as less wealthy countries (by whatever measure really) manage it just fine.
>>
>>1120238
> failing reading comprehension this hard

Did you even read the thread? We were talking about the ridiculous claim that no one can talk about politics anymore without getting fired or sued. Don't insert yourself into conversations you haven't even read.

Furthermore, work isn't the place for your personal beliefs faggot. It's not political correctness, it's you being too autistic to know when you're making people uncomfortable so it's better to tell you to shut the fuck up.
>>
>>1120268
Yet he is hurting the economy by putting so many taxes on everything, which in turn will make everyone less well off. I kind of hate people like you that thinks more taxes is the answer to everything. He is increasing taxes for everyone from the 1% to the poor, which gives them less money to spend on necessities and themselves, making them rely even more on the government for assistance and driving the debt even higher. And his plans and taxes will even negatively affect the stock market too, making transactions cost even more.

>uncucking the government
[Citation needed]
And how is spending even more spending less? I know what you are talking about it and I'd like to let you know that this bullshit prediction was written up by the same person who helped Bernie come up with his economic plan and is based on an old paper comparing Canada's and America's medicare plans that is totalllly not biased at all. Nope.

Yes, his educational reforms will be costly. I'm glad you got that right. But how in your right mind will loans that the kids can't pay off further inflating even more the college debt bubble for even lower than they should be then before help make a profit? You are economically illiterate.

When many top tier economists have shown that he will double the debt through his plans and Bernie has no way to back up his crazy claims. He is not fiscally conservative at all.

Please fuck off one of my main boards or lurk more along with taking an economics class.
>>
>>1119252
Anyone who ever liked any of the Clinton's is a fucking moron.
>>
>>1120282
Dude did you even watch the Oscars? The entire thing was about how evil white people are and even Joe Biden talked about rape the whole time. Funny how no one even talked about movies at a fucking movie awards show. Dont tell me this PC crap isnt out if control. You cant go or do anything without Obama talking points being shoved in your face.
>>
>Putting a woman in a position of power.
>>
>>1120348
Never said I supported her, I said I liked her. I'd never vote for a woman.
>>
>>1120134
Race riots have taken place literally every decade of US history.

Just because you've bought into the media's meme taht everything's getting worse doesn't mean it fucking is.
>>
>>1120377
>Race riot
>Literally stealing and burning down stores in their own neighborhoods en-masse because some nigger got killed for attacking police

They weren't even fighting against "da man". It was their own community.
>>
>>1120382
And you think all those riots of the past didn't involve looting?

Listen, kid. Just because you've paid attention to the news recently doesn't mean it didn't happen before.
>>
>>1120346

No you're not more economically literate than me. You subscribe to a cult of batshit insane "economic" teachings while knowing shit about actual economics.

You're akin to a Mormon, telling an average Christian that you're more Christian than them. That's what you are.

And then you pretend you can even have a legitimate opinion on government policy when you don't even know about the Medicare prescription drug price negotiation controversy?!

How fucking elitist can you be?

Go suck a bag of dicks.
>>
>>1120384
List some in the last 25 years.
>>
>>1120354
Hollywood had always been a liberal shitshow staring and organized by the Jews. I don't understand why you think political correctness had anything to do with it doing the same this year.

And by the way, if you actually stuck around and watched it you'd realize that most of the show was spent giving out awards. A few pandering segments is hardly "the whole time".

And hey isn't that "HOW DARE THEY MENTION SOMETHING I DISAGREE WITH" mentality the sort of retarded censorship you disagree with? Oh wait, i forgot " political correctness " isn't about equal free speech, it's about you wanting to yell rewarded things and having anyone who disagrees shut up.
>>
>>1120387
80s: Miami Riots
90s: LA Riots
00s: Cincinnati Riots
>>
>>1119162
I hate to say it, but Hillary, because Trump is going to scare the shit out of pretty much every other nation on earth. Say hello to a frozen import-export system!
>>
>>1119880
>Can we stop with "Trump wealth S&P500 is a meme"-meme? Doesnt take into account the billions of dollars hes wasted and the intangibles that aren't worth money he has gained like the celebrity needed to be able to run for president. It makes you sound like a snarky know it all who is really a dumbass when you say that
Because objective analysis is a meme now.
>>
>>1120443
>if Trump put his entire worth ito an index fund and never spent a dollar until his 70s, lived in poverty, and vanished into obscurity it would be exactly the same as the real Trump
What art of being retarded is onjective?
>>
>>1120391
I know you're playing devil's aggregate here, but if you don't think the Obama era has cast a politicallt correct blanket over everything, you probably aren't old enough to have been out in the real world before 2008
>>
>>1120386
You just shouted statements about how stupid my ideals are without even stating what they are and just jumping to assumptions like an idiot.

So you are saying from your metaphor that you are an economist that is more right than me without giving any facts to back it up? That is a pretty asinine statement. Can you please strawman me more?

And guess what? I do know what that is and actually agree with the fucker on this position. Lobbying and corporatism is a bad thing that has taken inherent form in our drug supply and is just the government stepping on the wellbeing of the people for a profit. This does not make valid his other parts of his plan and how it is simply crazy.

How fucking devoid of any actual attacks or defense of your own statements that I criticized of you and Sanders?
>>
>>1120491
Trump has been happy to be endorsed by a Grand Faggot of the KKK and may well be the next President, hardly seems like PC gone mad to me
>>
Hillary is a sociopath

Trump is a hypocrite who hired illegal immigrants and had some of his products manufactured in China before he started running for president

The USA is screwed this election.
>>
>>1120549
Thank you, Hillary staffer. Explain to us how candidates control who endorses them.

David Duke is likely on the Clinton payroll as the last time he made the news was when he endorsed Ross Perot in the 90s against Slick Willy.
>>
>>1119636
>Over 95% success rate on startups
>THAT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH TRUMP (aka Drumf XDDDD) IS A RETARD
>>
>>1120549
David Duke wasn't a grand master of the KKK. He was a spokesperson for a non-violent sect. David Duke hasn't even endorsed Trump; CNN just brought the David Duke thing up to attempt to stump Trump.
>>
>>1120564
>Hillary is a sociopath
She seems like any other politician to me, it's just that she's been in the spotlight for so long that people have seen her manipulate publicly.

That said, she really is a bitch, I'm sure. But that doesnt' have any bearing on leading the country.
>>
>>1120549
>>1121126
David Duke hasnt even been associated with the KKK for over 40 years.
>>
>>1121134
The KKK is Democrat anyways. Always has been
>>
>>1121135
Pretty sure it doesn't even exist anymore. It's just a liberal boogeyman. Just like skinheads.

I can't think of a single time I've ever seen a skinhead in real life. I don't think they even exist anymore.
>>
>>1121137
They live in rural areas and only advertise their affiliation when they meet. There are plenty of documentaries and studies about contemporary right-wing extremism, so unless you're saying all of those are part of a conspiracy, you're wrong.
>>
>>1121148
Probably 90% honeypot/"conspiracy" 10% just uneducated rednecks who fell for the troll.

With the KKK it literally just doesn't exist anymore. "The KKK" is nothing. You and your friends can claim to be in it if you want, it's meaningless.
>>
>>1121128
>Trump hired illegal immigrants
>indirectly, through contractors
Trust me, if you actually ran a business you would notice how much half-assing/lying/'fraud' goes on.

What Trump did is nothing compared to some of the shit that goes on in smaller companies. Also, he owns a private company so he has less accountability and more freedoms to do this kind of shit.
>>
Hilary is good for those in on the racket.
Trump is a traitor to the oligarchy.
>>
Hillary would be better for business, solely based off her tax plan. Unless you're a poor fag, Trump wants to raise taxes for you.

Honestly if she didn't come off as such a snake and didn't "support" social satire such as black lives matter, I would be ok with her.
>>
>>1121161
Literally what are you talking about? I didn't even mention Trump in my post.
>>
>>1121152
So the Aryan nation and white supremacy is just a myth then? Wow thank you for opening my eyes. Glad I have 4chan teenagers to keep everyone in line
>>
>>1119841

This

Business success doesn't translate to public office, they're completely different realms that require completely different skill sets but Americans are too fucking stupid to realize this fact.
>>
Niether are good, trump has stated he wants to cuck hedge funds and hillary is a leftist.
>>
>>1119732
Like?
>>
The tragedy in all this is that people equate pro business with pro corporate conglomerate.
I have nothing against the fortune 500 but nothing those candidates promise will make things noticeably better for the aspiring entrepreneur with no VC connections or a trust fund.

I'm talking about Joe and his truck delivery business trying to make it. When we'll stop electing candidates based on promises and PR then we'll have a shot at improving things.

The difference between us and our parents is that we did not live and hope and believe yet. The blacks went through the hope, belief, and nonchalence cycle. Now its going to be the womens turn or maybe the bernie guys.
They will crash and burn just like the hippies did in the 60s. The hippies sold out in the 60s. And we will sell out too.

People truly don't learn.
>>
>>1121765
Maybe as a prison gang.

But in real life and on the internet they're FBI officers trying to get people to admit that shit
>>
>>1121785
Dont see the issue with cucking people that dont really work or contribute anything to society. All the parasites can be taxed out the ass for all I care
>>
>>1119628
Trump, if elected, won't do shit. His own party hates him.
>>
someone tell my mindless girlfriend and I who to vote for

which president is best for business ?
>>
debunking the "trump he went BRANKRUPT LOL!" meme and other memes:

>He bankrupted 4 times.

He didn't go personally bankrupt. 1 of his 515 businesses was restructured through Chapter 11, a procedure that involves a reorganization of a debtor's business affairs and assets.
To be more precise, one of his companies was restructured three times before he decided to sell it just in time before the 2008 crisis took a major hit on Atlantic City, a decision praised by pundits and experts alike. Even Bill Gates has gone through this kind of bankruptcy with Optim Energy LLC per instance.
His success rate is around 99%. That's a very high success rate considering the fact that 80% of startup companies end up in failure.

>He just inherited his fortune.

He got a loan of $1 million in the 70s to enter the Manhattan market. By 1982 he was already worth $200 million on his own. When his father died in 1999, he was already worth over $1 billion on his own. He's now worth about $10 billion.
His father's company was only based on Brooklyn and Queens. He managed in the 70s, but he didn't own it. He couldn't have just sold it while his father was still alive. He finally inherited it in 1999 when it was worth $200 million. But then again, much of that success what thanks to Donald's management, who was already worth over $1 billion dollars on his own by the time.
>>
>>1120475
No ad hominems, only arguments now. Please list your counter arguments.
>>
>>1122395
>He would be richer if he had invested in the stock market.

In none of those scenarios he would even be a billionaire.
1971: $1 million dollar loan into S&P 500 => $20 million by January 2016
1974: $40 million inheritance into S&P 500 => $800 million by January 2016
Even if we are still a bit pessimistic, and assume a net worth of only $4.5 billion dollars as per the low estimate by Forbes where they only partially consider his real estate assets, and go by the scenario where he got a loan of $1 million dollars, he still managed to outperform the stock market more than 200-fold. This is highly remarkable considering he made it in real estate, not banking, oil or technology.
Even investing $40 million he didn't have because he couldn't liquidate his father's company, in an index that didn't exist until 1975, with 74-fold growth that didn't happen, and assuming he didn't spend a single penny in his life, it shields a sum short of $3 billion. That's still over $1.5 billion less than the low estimate given by Forbes of his net worth and that's the worst scenario you can come up with.
There's this rumor around that S&P 500 grew 74-fold but that's false. S&P 500 grew 20-fold since Donald started to manage his father's company and even reinvesting all dividends shields only 67-fold growth.
>>
>>1122338
tl;dr Trump. He's not a literal thief and murderer. Assuming you're not the CEO of an international company, Trump's plans are designed to favor you (Lower taxes, protectionism, etc).
>>
>>1122338
Sanders
>>
>>1119162
O'malley
>>
The facts I know are this; Hillary has the know how when it comes to law, and was at the top of her class with Bill in the same class ( Bill was the former POTUS). Trump now was born rich, with A LOT of initial cash. And went bankrupt but had a few victories here and there. If you have not come across any inconsistencies in both of their speeches, debates or any thing they stand for in that matter, you would be very wrong. They both change to please so they get the vote of the livestock. Hillary is just not as great an actor.
>>
>>1119162
clinton obviously she's pro wall street and the business books from trump are literally shit kiyosaki tier
>>
>>1119162
Trumps just too crooked. The amount of small lies he's tell like when he contradicts himself with his own twitter account is unbelivable.

Yes business taxes would come down but I wouldn't trust him not to sting me later on.

Also I'd imagine the dollar would take a mighty hit.
>>
>>1119162
would there be any /biz/ness if he fired everyone?
>>
>>1122397
Putting his inheritance in an index fund and being broke until now in his 70s is not the same as the billions he has spent, the lavish lifestyle he has led, his celebrity, and power he has achived. You're an idiot if you buy into that Trump S&P500 Facebook meme
>>
>>1119162
Clinton for continuation of Obama. Not bad for equities, no worries about disruptive legislation.

Trump's anti-free trade positions means he might not be good for macroeconomic indicators and large multinationals but if he is successful in improving local manufacturing and wages it would lead to increased consumer spending.
>>
>>1122896
>no worries about disruptive legislation
You arent in energy stocks, are you?
>>
Trump is a fucking retard

I've yet to hear him discuss his policies, he just says buzzwords like "make America great" and "we'll build a wall"
>>
>>1122896
>Hilary and Obama are significantly disrupting US oil prices because they block pipeline legislation
In other words, they suck Warren Buffet's dick. It is environmentally safe to use gas to transport gas, but it isn't environmentally friendly to put a pipeline down because so animals will find it a slight inconvenience... Not to mention Hilary will only make the Middle East fucked while Trump has made it clear he wants to side with Russia so Syria won't be a 3-way war.

Quite frankly, Trump will be better just due to the fact he won't fuck shit up due to corruption and a foreign policy based around destabilizing the Middle East any more than it is.
>>
Trump want to smash ISIS. Hillary created ISIS
Thread posts: 134
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.