[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Starting a business in 2016

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: globalbusiness.jpg (452KB, 1000x500px) Image search: [Google]
globalbusiness.jpg
452KB, 1000x500px
What kind of business is in demand and could make me a handsome profit as of 2016?
>>
Just check out warrior forum and see some rad pdf file someone's pushing.
>>
Button Up A Month is probably killing it.
>>
>>1117110
That's ingenious to be honest.
>>
>>1117109
Other than online.
>>
>>1117102
renewable energy... now get to work.
>>
invest in knee pads
>>
Buy ethereum
>>
>>1117102

there is pretty much a stranglehold on every market. your best bet is trying to make some kind of software since it has low entry costs, or to go to a developing country. its tough to make it as a small timer in countries that have so many laws and regulations propping up the big boys.
>>
Buy a Toyota Camry in Nigeria and pay some dude to drive it for Uber. Collect the uber $ and pay him half.
>>
>>1117211
What is that
>>
>>1117275
>What is google
>>
>>1117275
shit here we go lads
>>
block the coin return slot on various vending machines

wait few days

????????????????????????????????????//profit boyo
>>
>>1117314
i have never done this btw
>>
>>1117314
thats like one step above collecting cans in dumpsters and two steps ahead of sucking dicks for $1 each.
>>
>>1117321
and one step behind camwhoring
>>
>>1117102
write a movie screen play. movies are shit now days and you can get paid 10k for a rough draft. think outside the box and start small with something you like.
>>
Cybersecurity, Internet of Things, cybersecurity for the IoT

IoT is the next big enterprise meme, and cybersecurity is going to exist as an industry as long as C is being used to write software. Get in on it now
>>
>>1117353
but C isn't being used to write software
>>
File: 1440170935245.jpg (15KB, 500x273px) Image search: [Google]
1440170935245.jpg
15KB, 500x273px
>>1117353
>cybersecurity
>security
Gonna be a good time
>>
>>1117341
gotta do all... diversification..
>>
>>1117275

They're a luxury brand of kneepads.
>>
>>1117102
You should start a business in the 'service' sector if you know what I mean.
>>
Make meth
>>
Buy retro property toys and sit on them until 2018. Buy new property toys and sit on them until 2031. Literally no money in either right now but 300% profit then.
>>
>>1117673
retro property toys?
>>
>>1117252
jajajajajaja
>>
>>1117240
>stranglehold on every market
I'm an innovation major and what is this
>>
>>1117240
This is complete bullshit, and is quite frankly a loser mentality. Everyday people are starting businesses and making a success of themselves. I myself have set up a decent sized wed development studio. It's an insanely overcrowded industry, but it hasn't been too difficult for me to carve my own slice of the pie.

Anyone can do it with a fundamental understanding of marketing and business development.
>>
VR games
>>
File: bizness time.png (471KB, 473x526px) Image search: [Google]
bizness time.png
471KB, 473x526px
Buy DOGE

Short PRAN
>>
I have a seriously great business idea that hasn't been pulled off but would have very high demand if it was (and my city is actually perfect for launching it). The frustrating thing is that it requires a tonne of resources just to launch. Although I guess I could create the app and get funding from there...

The idea is similar to Uber, but with a different service.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.