[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

l m a o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: ss (2016-02-27 at 05.34.05).png (84KB, 591x636px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-02-27 at 05.34.05).png
84KB, 591x636px
Is he right or wrong?
>>
No, just the right combination of stupid, resentful of the upper classes, and sour grapes.
>>
File: ss (2016-02-27 at 06.05.50).png (88KB, 601x679px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-02-27 at 06.05.50).png
88KB, 601x679px
>>1114238

How would you even reply to this?
>>
>>1114244

I wouldn't. There is zero point in replying to someone like this. You essentially just have to let them be stupid.
>>
>>1114236
>>1114244
>Returnofwilderness

Is some wildlife survival personality or something?

Who is this and why should we care?
>>
File: Dodge.jpg (94KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Dodge.jpg
94KB, 500x667px
>>1114249

A 23 yr old runescape streamer that got a music degree last year that due to his channels success and his affiliate marketing thinks he's the king of world.
>>
>>1114253
Why do people enjoy watch adults play video games?

Why do they throw them money?

Twitch is so fucking stupid.
>>
>>1114253
>23 year old
>Runescape

It seems he's never grown up. Who is he to talk about other people trying to better themselves when he spents his time on a child's videogame lagging about 10 years behind his age mentally.

I don't even understand what the point of those posts are, what point is he trying to make? That working is bad and no one should do it?
>>
>>1114259
>Why do people enjoy watch adults play video games?
>Why do they throw them money?

Especially something as retarded as Runescape.

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't that game essentially a random number generator for PVP and a pve system that tops those Korean grindfests where it takes 80 hours a week of playing to progress?
>>
File: Countache.jpg (55KB, 500x739px) Image search: [Google]
Countache.jpg
55KB, 500x739px
>>1114261

To be honest I have no clue, just find it amusing when he spouts his views.
>>
>>1114266
Runescape used to be a lot of fun but watching it sounds like a nightmare.

It's just a grind.
>>
>>1114269
>>1114296
I just looked at his YouTube channel... What the fuck?

Why do people watch this garbage?

>Literally has an advertisement for some retarded runescape website at the start of every video
>ON TOP OF YOUTUBE ADS
>>
>>1114253
it just looks like an immature child to me

why did you make a thread about this?
>>
>>1114244
I'd post a picture of a happy third-world kind and make a snarky but kind of insightful comment about how happiness is a choice and he's clearly made his.
>>
>>1114236
>>1114244
>hurr durr don't go to college
>hurr durr look at idiots working for minimum wage

Yup, this guy's retarded.
>>
>>1114757
>Le start a business

Lmao. I'm sure people too dumb to go to college are capable of starting a business and earning anywhere near a similar salary.

What do you expect, this guy plays runescape over the age of 20.
>>
>Runescape streamer
>Valuable opinion
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.