[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Australian Government Handouts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1453783436373.gif (294KB, 364x363px) Image search: [Google]
1453783436373.gif
294KB, 364x363px
Hey /biz/ i need some opinions and just a little bit of help if you're willing to give it.

Gonna give some context first

On the 11th of January i filed a claim for Youth Allowance, which is a sort of study allowance provided by the government. Ive been looking for work in the meantime but nobody seems to want me. I have work experience and a pretty sound resume but im still unemployed.
Centrelink (which is the office which deals with these matters) told me id have to wait a maximum of six weeks before id start seeing any money. And i was ok with that because i had savings. Well now my savings are gone and the six weeks has passed and i still havent received anything.
Ive gone down to their office many times. Called up their call centers and they dont do anything.
Im facing homelessness because after 2 months i still havent received any help.

So my question is; what should i do /biz/?
>>
>>1114193
Do what that homie in the paper did, and google the HR people at Centrelink. He found one of the top people's direct telephone numbers on a government directory and rang her. Once he spoke to her, got sorted with the quickness, although she was mad surprised that he managed to find her number.

Meanwhile, keep trying to find work homie. It's easy to sit back and collect, but better yourself by striving further. Keep your head up and keep grinding. Good luck.
>>
>>1114193
buy ether
>>
Centerlink actually rang me yesterday and told me that my claim had been granted, so now im just waiting until it gets in my account

But thanks for the help
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.