[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to be like him except less douchey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: martinshkreli.jpg (71KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
martinshkreli.jpg
71KB, 900x500px
How can I achieve this?
>>
you will come off precisely as douchey as the media makes you be
>>
>>1112542
But how do I become an awesome pharmaceutical entrepeneur?
>>
>>1112502
Easy you stop buying into the bullshit that media spews and do your own damn research. If you want to succeed you actually have to put work into it. Hell this guy is like what a billionaire? And this kid is still learning from college textbooks just to get a better understanding of the business hes in. Hes rich because he learns on his own time to improve himself, not trying to model himself after others because they are the newest hot topic.
>>
>>1112542
His webchats, while funny, certainly don't make him seem less douchey.
>>
>>1112562
From what ive seen he is anything but douchey.
More like a smart 4channer that played his cards right while being master troll.
He seems very awkward in public but knows his stuff which makes it ok.
Stream chat seems full of 12yo though.
>>
When does this fucker even work? I like Martin but he's always sitting on his cam.

I mean shit, would give my left nut to make bank and still have the free time to talk shit on cam everyday for hours. Martin is living the /biz/ dream honestly.
>>
>>1112589
>More like a smart 4channer that played his cards right while being master troll.
Is getting delisted and investigated for fraud playing cards right?
>>
>>1112555
>Hell this guy is like what a billionaire?

No, not at all. He's worth only 100 million. Here is the disturbing part. A stupid nigger who can barely read like Floyd Maywether is worth 300 million. Yep, a nigger who can't even read is somehow worth more than Martin. Fucking America.
>>
>>1112547
Start off with your daddy's fortune.
>>
>>1112606
His parents weren't rich. Try again cuck.
>>
>>1112602
he will get away with it.
He teamed up with the right people from the start knowing it will lead to the current situation.
>>
Does anyone know how he made money initially? Like I know his company took over another and increased the price of the drug etc. which netted him some good money but how did he start? Hostile takeovers are not cheap.
>>
>>1112626
It wasn't a hostile takeover,he made some friends while being hedgeboy and those friends hooked him up with people that had the money(he mentions this in here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JTNOWSKMS10).
Once he took the money he searched for a drug that is really cheap to manufacture and is covered under health insurance.
Then he bought out the drug which it wasn't cheap at all and bumped the price high enough to get backslash from insurance companies and took their money.
>>
>>1112637
>backlash*
>>
>>1112619
Like the ones that encouraged him to dip into the retirement accounts, or was that an idea our boy genius came up with on his own?
>>
>>1112502
You can't, you are just another retard from 4chan with sky high ambitions and god complex. Except no skills, wits or money to back it up lol
>>
>>1112502

Livestream your life every day.
>>
>>1112502
fuck the world don't ask for shit and every thing you get you got to work hard for it
>>
that's like asking, "i want to be like fire but less burny"
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.