[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain briefly why Chinas markets are falling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: kamina.jpg (142KB, 720x600px) Image search: [Google]
kamina.jpg
142KB, 720x600px
Also, what would be the effects on the US? Since external debt is so high, would they just ask for a payment to offset their economy falling or does it not work like that?
>>
>>1111659
The debt they hold is likely in treasury bonds.

You can't just demand it whenever you please.
>>
>>1111729
Ok, but what is the main reason for China indicies falling??
>>
bump>>1111812
>>
bamp
>>
I charge money for good info.
>>
>>1111929
lol jk

chinas indices are falling because their economy is stabilizing after a period of rapid growth. They are transitioning form a robust production economy to a slowed down consumer economy like the USA and are probably looking to hand off a lot of production to a third world country when the time is right.

It probably won't effect USA badly because their debt is mostly owed to themselves, not china.

USAs debt is pretty much an elaborate scam, they owe all that money to themselves and they can borrow form themselves and make all the cash they want since they have the best military and jews and economic political system
>>
>>1111931
Why does china want to transition from a robust production economy and slow down?

>USA debt is an elborate scam
I dont understand, could you elaborate on this?, if USA owes 18T+ to another country, and that other country has less than 18T in debt, how can USA owe that money to themselves?

>Hand off production to 3rd world countries
Won't this just boost Chinas GDP? They are basically going to hire slaves to produce more things and there will be a cash injection into china.... leading to economic growth and thus a "boom"? kinda contradicts the first question
>>
>>1111932
Not that OP but ill try to answer. China wants to move to a service/consumer economy because their middle class is growing and sustainability for the future. It's slowly becoming similar to the US where it does not have to rely on other countries for stuff when it can be domestically made.

China is handing off its factories and production to 3rd world countries because labour and wages are starting to increase. The same way US closed its factories and handed it off to China and 3rd world countries. It would be cheaper to give it to lesser countries.

US can just keep printing off their own money and nobody is going to stop them because they're too powerful, its debt is mostly internal from bonds and bills.
>>
>>1111976
Thanks, one last question.

>US can just keep printing off their own money and nobody is going to stop them because they're too powerful

Why would countries prefer for the US to stop printing money? It just deflates their own currency which is good for other countries so they can export more?
>>
i don't know if this is relevant to what is happening in china but i know china is taking interested in africa, maybe for work or natural resources i'm not 100% sure. I know that the Chinese are buying lots of farming land and property in australia, I have a conspiracy theory about this if anyone is interested
>>
>>1112050
>conspiracy theory
Go ahead im interested to hear anything

>africa
Is it time to buy 50 billion zimbabwe dollars? (50 cents usd)
>>
>>1112052
China will mine its own natural resources in africa instead of buying them from australia and continue to produce whatever they want for themselves, this also allows them to have a greater control on the market and sell at inflated prices to other countries. With all the farm land and houses they are buying/own in Australia they will be able to grow tons of food to export back to china, keeping the Chinese people fed without huge price rises, if Australia puts in a huge export tax to try to force Chinese farmers in Australia to sell locally then China will cut of trades with Australia and 'persuade' their farmers to sell food to places in Australia at inflated prices. Their are a couple repercussions that i think may happen that im researching further, but basically they will have control over such a large amount they'll control the price of lots of products, from food to high end motor vehicles. China will rule the world like the jews did. I don't have a problem with either of them.

If anyone has any input/theories/suggestions i'd love to hear them
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.