[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name my business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: sweet-daddy-pimp-costume.jpg (511KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
sweet-daddy-pimp-costume.jpg
511KB, 1750x2500px
I've decided to run my own show, start a business, become self-employed, a one-man show really.

The broad idea is that I would connect freelancers offering various services (logo/web design, fix wordpress/drupal issues, translations, audio/video productions, pretty much any kind of service for SMBs) with clients out there, SMBs in need of certain services.

I'd be a service broker, basically.

So far, so not exactly the best business idea ever but whatever.

I've got the PERFECT name for my biz, let's call it Perfectbiz. But I really need 2 words in there, like:

Perfectbiz Services
Perfectbiz Ventures
Perfectbiz Solutions
Perfectbiz ... ?

Could I get some suggestions as to what that 2nd word should be? Keep in mind, this is a one-man-show, so things like Corp., Co., Partners etc. won't work and I don't like "Services", "Ventures" or "Solutions".
>>
Perfectbiz Negrotiations
>>
>>1111524
Toppest kek. You made my day. Now if you could use your creativity and actually help me out here? :3

Also: what's my job title? I'm thinking...
Founder & Managing Director
...too pretentious?
Owner sounds... unprofessional. CEO is definitely too pretentious.
Leave away the "founder" and just be "Managing Director" at Perfectbiz Whatever?
>>
g-guys? I could really need some help here, please?
>>
>>1111548
Whats the first word? This is gay. At least give us a similar one.
>>
>>1111519
Perfectbiz Enterprise, my nigga. but idk how the fuk u wanna do this shit
>>
>>1111602
The first word is really random. It's the name of my street. I can't tell you for obvious reasons because while it may be very random, it's also pretty unique. As in, so unique, if you typed it into Google... there'd be 1 search result.

So I said Perfectbiz, it could be Nawdlezouss or Wassasoup or Stengelfish, whatever... I'm looking for the 2nd word to go after it.
>>
>>1111606
Enterprise or Enterprises sounds too pretentious for a one-man-show, I think.
>>
>>1111607
So this really unique name is going to help your SEO?

"Obscure word + random word". Neither of which would describe what you do?
>>
>>1111632
No. I'll run several projects with their own names, like... Project Whatever / trading as Perfectbiz Whatever.

Just need to figure out what the "Whatever" should be, so I can register it.

The thing is, I'm really just going to throw a bunch of ideas out there, run it up the flag pole and see who salutes it. So I need to be pretty unspecific, because I really don't know what will and won't work, unspecific as in My Street + Word.

The actual projects will get SEO-friendly names. But the company I'll register, it could be called anything, right? It could be called Myballs Inc. for all I care, it's just that... while I picked this really random first word, the street I live on, I'd just want a second word to complete it.
>>
>>1111632
Say, I register this as Myballs.
Because I really don't care and it doesn't matter what it's called. Why? Because I've got 10-12 different projects to try and see which one works, one or two may, otherwise I got 10 more to try.

So why don't I just call it Myballs? Because I really want a second word in there. I don't want to put on FB that I'm CEO of Myballs, I don't want to give out cards saying I'm the Managing Director of Myballs. ...I want a second word to go with it. Why, I honestly don't know, I just came here to ask for opinions on what that second word should be.
>>
>>1111654
Myballs Services
Myballs Ventures
Myballs Whatever
except I don't like Services, Ventures or Whatever.
Myballs Enterprises.. too pretentious for a one-man show.
so...
Myballs... what?
>>
>>1111519
Your a dumbass there's already apps out there that do what you explained.

But hell who am I to say anything, go for it spend your money goyim

Good luck scum.
>>
>>1111700
Those apps will find names but not a decent suffix.
Get it? I've got the name, I need a suffix to go with it.
Point me to an app that'll give me ideas for suffixes then.
>>
>>1111708
"facilities"
>>
>>1111708
"endeavors"
"escapades"
"concentration"
"squeeze and push"
"plop"
"drop"
"wipe"
"flush"
>>
>>1111711
>facilities
as in plumbing?
Come on, if I was looking for shit answers I would have posted this on /b/,
This isn't a fucking joke, I'm looking for genuine suggestions here.
>>
>>1111718
sorry, I didn't mean to shit all over your dream man.
Let me get you in contact with a man who wipes shit up
>>
>>1111711
>>1111717
I see what you did there.
Now go away.
>>
Have you considered spelling "services" in a funky way like "sirvassiz"?
>>
>>1111720
You may not realize it, but you are actually helping me on my endeavour :3
>>
>>1111727
No, I'm rather looking for synonyms of "services".

Person or Business A wants something.
Freelancer dude B can do that.
That's where I, Mister X, come in.

I, Mister X, tell A that sure I can do that.. let me just.... hire B for the job. I pay B, then I get paid by A and myself, X, pockets the difference.

Just... what exactly am I doing? A service broker, I guess, but can I call this something better than "Acme Services"?
>>
>>1111728
That makes me nervous.
>>
>>1111733
Call it "acme task brokerage"
>>
>>1111738
Myballs Task Brokerage

What could possibly go wrong. Guys, help me out here.

I've thought of "Ventures" but that kinda sounds like I'm planning to take you to Antarctica. "Services" well duh, it's a service alright, I could pay someone to suck your dick, how's that for a service?

I'm looking for a better, 2nd word to go after my super duper 1st word.
>>
>>1111748
then how about just brokerage?
>>
>>1111751
brokerage is good but it's too financial corporate like, you know?

It's like... Myballs Trading Co.
I liked that, sounds good, but... trading, yeah I'm trading services, but you hear trading and you think financial institutions trading papers... that's not what I do.
>>
Perfectshit Connector ? Idk personally like solutions.
>>
OP you realize you'll be making pennies of this venture, right?
>>
>>1111761
I don't think so. Actually, I don't know, you may be right. But my idea is:

That chinese restaurant down the street.. do they even have a website? If so, what does it look like? Yeah... thought so. Those flyers you get in your mail, how do they look? Yeah... but what can they do, right? It's just a small mom and pop biz, they can't exactly hire some bigass design agency to make that shit look, well, better, right?

Right. That's where I come in. I can make their shit look better, for... well, not pennies, but within their budget.
>>
>>1111534
Chief Perfect Negrotater
>>
Now please, can someone read the OP and give me some suggestions?
>>
>>1111774
>>1111524
My Nigger!
Keks aside, I'm whiter than Argentinians.
>>
Really if you guys can't come up with something better than XYZ Services, then Services it is.

I was just hoping for other ideas, something that's not "Services" but... something else.
>>
XYZ Operations
XYZ & Associates
XYZ Ventures
>>
>>1111519

Perfect Cocksucks

Where you'll swear it was the most perfect cocksuck you ever received.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.