[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving out /getting a job

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (62KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 534x712px
Hi /diy/ I know that goal planning is important, so I am wondering if you can help me.

Am currently a neet
Being kicked out if I don't have a job by May.
I want to move to my own place by August
I wanna rent a room in a house or a one bedroom, so my rent will be anywhere from $700-1300
I would also like to go to school partime, I do that now

Can you help me break this down into chunks so I can achieve this?
>>
>>1110383

Most important thing is to get yourself a one day a week job right now.

Look at truck stops, convenience stores, and other places where people who have common sense and choices run away from screaming.

They'll be glad to hire you and then work you one day a week or whatever.

>getting your own place while going to school part time
Your best bet is a school dorm or paying your parents/whoever is sponsoring you to live where you already live for a fee.

Basically, you're going to need your degree/trade's knowledge to get ahead on a rental.
>>
>>1110393
Okay this is helpful thanks.

Unfortunately I can't stay, I do have to move, I but I may stay a bit longer as long as I'm working.
>>
>>1111105
ETH is SHIT
>>
>>1111105

Ride that train as long as possible. Use it to establish savings as best you can. Meet people who you can live with.

You aren't going to make enough money on your own to keep up an apartment with a job you can get with no degree that isn't a full time factory job.
>>
>>1110383

> Spending this much on rent

holy shit dont throw that much money away.

Search craigslist, ask around. Thats way way too much rent money.

As for planning. Sit down and calculate what you will spend every month. Then double that amount and aim to make that every month. Cause thats how much you will actually spend.

In business and in life, expenses are always much more that you thought they would be.
>>
>>1111141
This is really helpful thanks
Rent is expensive here, so unless I move a distance away, I can't escape it
And those were my wstimates for cheap underclass places.
I'm not opposed to moving further away, but I'd think that would take more money and this is all an asap sort of thing.

>>1111114
Eth??
>>1111125
Yeah.... :/
I'm not opposed to working full time but I'd think it'd be better to finish school asap and i don't have that long to go
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.