[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these threads of ethereum Mods do your fucking job and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

>all these threads of ethereum
Mods do your fucking job and close their threads

In the meanwhile, what gun stocks are thre best to invest in once there's another mass shooting?
>>
Guns aren't ever going to go down, especially companies that sell to the Government.

Sell sell sell if HIllary gets elected because she wants to ban everything./
>>
>>1109094
Buy ethereum you complete fag
>>
Mods abandoned us years ago. They are in fact 99%ers that do it for free.
>>
>>1109097
>companies that sell to the Government
this interests me very much, any advice?
>>
Gun stocks are high already. Their are also only a few of them.

Panic buys are hard to predict and I don't think trying to speculate on them is a good idea.

I have been gunfagging for 20 years and the swings are far too unpredictable for investment.
>>
>>1109094
Walnut is pretty good but I'm particularly fond of maple.
>>
>>1109204

Alliant Techsystems (NYSE: ATK ) is a defense contractor focused on aerospace and defense, ammunition, and accessories, with U.S. government customers making up 67% of its sales.
>>
>>1109094
The point of this board was to contain crytocurrency, so they are in topic.
>>
hey
>>
>>1109374
nah, this board is about more than that
were the Crypto threads on /b/ or something before?
>>
>>1109094
>Mods do your fucking job and close their threads

Why? Do you know this is what /biz/ was created for?
>>
>>1109500
No they were on /g/

We do need an ethereum general, and a "I'm a neet and I need lots of money very quickly" general.

Not sure what would be left of /biz/ if that happened however.
>>
>>1109097
>sell sell sell
But isn't there a run on guns n ammo every time people feel like their right is threatened?
>>
>>1110540
I agree. Honestly we need a /crypto/ general and ethereum can just be in there with bitcoin.
>>
>>1109500
This board's original purpose was literally to contain the coin threads and nothing more. For a while it was exactly that, but when Bitcoin crashed it became an actual community with memes and shit. Now we're just seeing /biz/ return to its former glory.
>>
>>1110547
no to that
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.