[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Statistics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: download (2).jpg (5KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
5KB, 259x194px
so i was looking for the number of wine glasses sold every year, over the years for any country and i couldn't find one single website that gave me the answer. Does anyone know a website or anything brick and mortar that can give me this or these kinda answers?
>>
>>1108931
thats the kind of shit you have to pay for, some marketing or analytics firm will have that data but its not going to be free or something you find on google
>>
Anyone else know anything?
>>
>>1108931
Go ask Kevin O'Leary
>>
>>1108942
You're asking for something for nothing.
>>
>>1108931

Ha! You've stumbled on a market sizing question. The number doesn't exist. What you need to do is find a proxy for it. Deduce the value from some other data.

Like: Every tenth adult drinks a bottle of wine every week. They break their glass once a year and need to buy a new one. How many new glasses are sold every year given these assumptions? But what about restaurants? Etc.
>>
>>1108935
This. Good statistics are considered an investment and an asset.
>>
>>1108935
This.

You could probably find revenues and if they've gone up over the past few years and see trends by looking at their stock (if public).
>>
>>1108931
>british library
>business room

>mint, mintel whatever
>>
>>1109320
Supposedly.

But, if you're actually in business, you may start to question their validity. Because you'll see how much data isn't collected.

For example, your distributor _may_ report how many he's sold. But he has no idea what you did with them. Do you report how many you sell or lose or destroy or trade or discount to anybody? If not, how can some outside agency say anything about the product's performance with end users?

Then consider how many other actors like you are in the same spot, buying inventory with no way to deliver feedback.

These reports they want to sell are often priced so high that no small business can really entertain them and therefore are not in a position to prove that they weren't much help.
>>
https://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=wine+consumption+by+country+in+1994
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.