[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is chart chasing a fool's errand?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: chart.png (14KB, 516x317px) Image search: [Google]
chart.png
14KB, 516x317px
Is chart chasing a fool's errand?
>>
Yes.
>>
>>1108231
The small percentage of stock pickers and daytraders who are successful is almost entirely populated by chartists.

Source: naw yo
>>
>>1108258
What about the majority that fail?
>>
>>1109314
majority of poker players lose money. doesn't mean that you can't be a skillful player.
>>
>>1109351
>>>1109314
>majority of poker players lose money. doesn't mean that you can't be a skillful player.

Sounds like luck senpai
>>
>>1109355
Money doesn't come out of the market unless other people put it in.
>>
>>1109351
That's cos most aren't smart enough to stay sober and play in the early hours against the drunkards
>>
>>1108231
(REF: >>1109351)
Manage your rake (poker) and bankroll and minor success 60% in poker can go a long way.

Mange your per trade cost (stocks) and bank roll and minor success (7/10 Successful Picks) you can go a long way.

>BTW have fun losing your ass on leverage
>Leverage 100x or 200x and get rekt fuckers
>>
>>1109314
>>1109355

The majority of traders fail is because they go ALL IN with their savings with
>NO STOP LOSS
>NO TAKE PROFIT
>NO STRATEGY
>NO MONEY MANAGEMENT SKILLS

all just to make it big on high leverage.

And when they get burned they get buttmad and say shit like "trading is a rigged game by the banks and brokers", "the stock market is random and can't be predicted" or "vote bernie sanders"
>>
Just buy SPY or VOO and stop trying unless you have insider information.

You are stuck in a traffic jam because there is a wreck a mile ahead. You have no idea when this will clear up. The only information you have is when the cars start getting faster and faster. But even then it's a gamble because it could just stop for another 5 minutes. The only people who know are the very few people that get front row access to see what is going on at the wreck. Those and the truck drivers (insider traders) communicating with other truckers way back with you through their radio. You have no idea what is going on and can only base your guess on when the traffic will clear up by when the cars in front of you start moving, which means nothing. You need to either be in the front row or communicate with somebody who is in the front row.
>>
>>1110512
I bet you make 9.999$ a day.
Can I have a link to your website ?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.