[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Altcoins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: 8716657.png (253KB, 600x350px) Image search: [Google]
8716657.png
253KB, 600x350px
Want to take a big risk with potential big gains on an alt coin.

A friend suggested to me RADS but I narrowly missed the ball on that one.

Any suggestions?

You guys are usually on point with this.
>>
>>1106282
its not too late for ether friend
>>
>>1106282
ethereum
>>
you should do something jewish like buy a bunch of altcoins like feathercoin and then drive the demand for it, after its driven +30% of what you spent you sell them all and get your original bitcoins
>>
>>1106332
like what i did there? make sure you like, favorite, subscribe and donate for more in bitcoins

16zMn2cZ9A49pxorPM
jZXKdK9F2xZDF6N5
>>
File: 1359521767353.jpg (61KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1359521767353.jpg
61KB, 1024x683px
go to coinmarketcap.com

find one with a low marketcap and some promise behind it

go long and pray you didn't buy a scam

my favorites, from top to bottom:

PPC went long ~25c
XPM just went long ~.00022
BTS ~800 satoshis
XCR ~800 satoshis (probably a scam but low market cap + fully minted POS supply is worth the risk)
VPN ~200 satoshis (~3500 now, made 15x on it dumping at 6800)

have fun faggots.
>>
>>1106349
I don't see XCR on bittrex yet.
>>
>>1106282
>You guys are usually on point with this.
LOOOOOL
>>
>>1106282
Ethereum and currently a competitor LISK popped up. Anyone has any thoughts on that?
>>
File: 20150731_hubris.jpg (328KB, 1972x1000px) Image search: [Google]
20150731_hubris.jpg
328KB, 1972x1000px
>>1106462
sure thing you faggot shill, XCR has 100,000,000 total supply which are all in circulation. Whales behind it are telling people in the XCR thread to dump it for this lisk crap. If that were true XCR wouldn't have any recent volume/volatility. Lisk is a garbage distraction to get people to dump into the whales bags.

so, how much are they paying you to spread disinfo on public forums?
>>
>>1106349
You sir are headed for a world of pain with those shitcoins.
>>
>>1106493
>he does it for free just like ETH shills
>>
File: IMG_20150622_211619.png (165KB, 704x290px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150622_211619.png
165KB, 704x290px
>>1106462
also, ETH having the #2 market cap means it's totally unsafe to park money in. Same tactics as you'd find in pennystocks, once it gets pumped spam is sent out everywhere to draw in dumb money. Once the whales bags are exhausted they leave it alone, the lack of active bids causes the price to sink, which causes further panic selling. If there's still any reputation to be milked out of the coin whales will accumulate at the cheaper prices and pump it back up after cornering the market.
>>
>>1106498
Sounds like a load of bollocks to me.

Ethereum will have a billion market cap before the end of the year
>>
Lisk offers what ETH offers but in javascript, a language that is actually used worldwide and has a low barrier to entry. ICO is now in full swing so you can get in on ground level... ETH has been pumped to its tip already.
>>
Lisk is fucking poopoo
>>
Honestly, there's no good pick for long-term gains.

Ethereum and Monero have the best long-term potential, but they could easily just stabilize at a low level, like how Litecoin has stayed relatively stable at a low and technically undervalued price.

The main thing with altcoins is that they are very volatile, so you can make good gains in the short term and ride the pump.
>>
>Lisk
>literally the Japanese word for "risk"
>good investment

Just ride the pump.
>>
Let me give you fucking morons a pro tip. There are only two things worth doing with your money when it comes to cryptocurrency:

1.) Start your own alt-coin and scam everyone else the same way you're being scammed

2.) Just stick with Bitcoin

Or you can not be a pussy and just start your own fucking business like a real man
>>
I never said Lisk was a good long term hold faggots. Its just you can get in on ground floor now while ether already is in bubble phase. It will probably ride the smart contracts buzz, dip a little after the ICO is done, bubble and crash. OP wants to gamble, so there it is.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.