[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based God Shkreli back at it again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3

File: basedgodshkreli.png (374KB, 671x337px) Image search: [Google]
basedgodshkreli.png
374KB, 671x337px
Check out Shkreli par off another but hurt idiot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWd4-Z0xBos
>>
>>1106157
He's surprisingly patient, and disarming. I see why he's made so much money, because he's obviously smart. She didn't carry herself very well at all, lost her composure fast.
>>
>>1106317
shes black of course she cant d oanything well
>>
>>1106158
holy fuck

this man is actually my rolemodel
>>
>>1106317
This post his shit. Who you are as a person doesnt matter at all and is a spook.
>>
>>1106157
Holy shit she is so fucking mad.
Thanks Shkreli.
>>
What a fucking queer boy how is that autist rich
>>
That was surprisingly alpha of him. I wonder if she though he was one rather sexy douche bag afterwards.
>>
https://youtu.be/R26TNWqEHks

This one was the best. Stupid underage bitch who has never taken a business class in her life fucking roasted.
>>
>>1106535
He's smarter than you, that's why he's rich. He accomplished more than any of us by the time he was 18. Love you jelly pussies constantly hating on him. How can you hate on someone who better than you? Lmao
>>
>>1106535

>What a fucking queer boy
>how is that autist rich

He's the only person to have ever followed /biz/'s advice to suck hundreds of millions of dicks.
>>
>>1106157
>29 minutes
>that shrill voice and idiotic demeanor

No thanks but I am curious. Does she ever make any sort of point at all or does she literally spend a half hour interrupting and throwing Jerry Springer tier shade?
>>
>>1106635
All she did was, like most people who cannot bring a rounded logic to the Shkreli, played the race card, and based her "facts" from nothing but things she read from one website online. Her welfare Internet failed at the last minute of her getting BTFO by Martin, and that is pretty much how it all went down.
>>
>>1106158
Hahaha holy shit, he's so fucking eccentric. I think we'd call that autistic if he weren't so damn wealthy.
>>
that dude calling her a dirty paint brush has some A+ bantz
>>
File: 1455129555073.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455129555073.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>1106355
fuck off, how you carry yourself is massively important you /lit autist.
>>
I looked at her twitter this morning after this happened and it's all her tweeting at news organizations blaming him and his guests for being racist.
>>
>>1106739
But even Trayvon Martin joined in and sided against her. Was that also racist?
>>
>>1106157

> millions of dollars
> hangs out alone every night
> takes the time to argue with internet idiots

This man does not know how to enjoy money that much is obvious.

If I had $50 million the last thing I would be doing is arguing with live idiots on the web.
>>
>>1106750
in stocks

plus unless it's changed he lost most of it, i've heard.
>>
>>1106750
>If I had $50 million the last thing I would be doing is arguing with live idiots on the web.
That's probably exactly what I'd be doing, to be honest. Money can't cure autism.
>>
>>1106750
Perhaps playing with shiny things isn't part of his personality, the one which landed him where he is at.

He probably enjoys outwitting people more desu.

Literally playing with people as if they were roaches to him.

D E V I L I S H
>>
Wait, isn't this guy supposed to be in jail for securities fraud?

Bernie wouldn't allow him to get away with it.
>>
>>1106157
> A woman
> Also black

Can't work for anything, always complaining about being black people.
>>
>>1106753
dudes a pharma ceo and a millionaire and he hasn't been able to cure his autism either
>>
>literally killing people with AIDS and malaria in Africa
Wow. This is just...wow.
>>
is this our generation's jerry springer?

I want to punch that nigress in the face really badly
>>
>>1106872

>"AH EM VERY INFORMED"
>gets everything wrong about shkreli and the medication itself
>claims to be rich and own tech companies
>is total shit
>>
>>1106158
>im not going to interrupt you anymore
>proceeds to keep interrupting him
>>
>>1106158
he is my rolemodel

a combination of autism and sadism (from humiliating retarded people that deserve it)
>>
>>1106158
>>1106157
Where can I watch his stream live?
>>
What did he do and study to become so wealthy?
>>
>>1106963
>Shkreli went on to receive a bachelor's degree in business administration from New York's Baruch College in 2005

He was a hedge fund manager at a very young age, but, then he started to believe that predicting the movement of stocks was meaningless and didn't create value for society so he decided to buy a drug and start his own drug company.

Both his parents were janitors and 1st generation immigrants, so, it's not like he had nepotism assistance to get him in to hedge funds
>>
>>1106949
He doesn't seem sadistic. Making fun of people who attack you isn't sadism, anyway.
>>
>>1107043
touche
>>
>>1106595
Should have invested my money on some kneecaps when I was young and when people would pay more. Martin Shkreli is truly ahead of his time.
>>
>>1106949
>im a sadistic, nihilistic person with a wicked sense of humor xddd
your bretty cool, familia
>>
#BlackLivesDontMatter
>>
>>1106949
Too bad you are also poor.

Shreli does all of this because he has inferior genetics, weak, frail, small, ugly face. Of course he will lash out at the world like a rabid dog.
>>
>>1106969
I wonder though how did he manage to become a hedge fund manager so young? Is he incredibly smart? If so, how did he gain his smarts? As you said, it is not like he inherited his intelligence.
>>
>>1107111
like all white people, he harvested it from black babies by opressing them
>>
It seems like she wants to fuck him desu.

If he was next to her in person I imagine they would get it on fairly quickly.
>>
>>1107110
And?

He's born with bad genetics - can't change that. So he does what he can and becomes successful.
>>
>>1106157
this guy is god
>>
>>1106158
>When he almost faints backwards with his arm on his chest, clutching his surroundings, pleading "No! No!" when she says he isn't black
God damn this guy is amazing
>>
> Repeatedly calling him a race traitor like it's a bad thing
> Repeatedly calling him gay like it's a bad thing
> Repeatedly calling him a Jew like it's a bad thing

So BLM is essentially bizarro world /pol/?
>>
>>1107127
They wuz kings.

The hypocrisy is amazing.

>Ur appropriating black culture by like rap music
Bitch you're appropriating civilization, universities, culture and law and order.
>>
>>1107127
>> Repeatedly calling him gay like it's a bad thing
>> Repeatedly calling him a Jew like it's a bad thing
These are bad things.
>>
>>1107137
>>>/pol/
>>
You people are fucking retarded

>>Wildly successful in every /biz way possible
>>Implying if any of you faggots ever got this rich you wouldn't be doing the exact same thing he is doing

Have fun in your hug boxes you sperglord faggots.
>>
>>1107181
>You people are fucking retarded

But most of us like him tho
>>
>>1107190
Only poor as fuck and mad at world, because you were bullied at school

Lol, beta males are so fucking pathetic.
>>
File: schlick.png (15KB, 294x332px) Image search: [Google]
schlick.png
15KB, 294x332px
>>1106158
she still wants to fuck him tho
>>
Free Shkreli!
>>
>>1106588
Man she was retarded as hell.
Shkreli:
>There is only so much demand for the product.
>We spend a lot on R'n'd.
>Most people who take the drug get it at discounted rates.

Her:
>If a business isn't making money you increase the prices.
2 secs later...
>Your drug is unethically priced.

>Oh I'm sure there'd be more demand for your drug if you lowered the prices...
>Buh buh buh how are you not making money?
>>
>>1107203
>Only poor as fuck and mad at world, because you were bullied at school
>Lol, beta males are so fucking pathetic.

How exactly is he beta?

HE isn't doing anything, it's people calling in to harass him. The woman in this video literally called in to start swearing at him and her arguments boiled down to falsehoods such as "U r killing people in Africa", which he doesn't even have the rights to nor does it treat those illnesses she mentioned.

He handled it very well, wasn't really beta at all. Not exactly sure what you mean.
>>
Btw just a random thought but what exactly stops someone from killing someone like Shkreli?

He makes tons of people mad(for incorrect reasons but still), and people(especially black ""people""") have been known to kill people for much less in the past(such as, "ayo white boy dis our hood muffugah" "why u step on my shoes u fuckin cracka").

Surely it wouldn't take too much considering he's so public?
>>
inhibitions stop them

all talk, no walk
>>
>>1107277
He was doing lots of passive aggressive beta male nerd shit on twitter before.
>>
>>1107110

>weak, frail, small

Actually when I saw the video where he had that hearing, when he got up, he was a normally sized guy and maybe a little above average too.

He just has narrow shoulders and an upper body and head that look like they belong to a 5'4" skinny manlet. Very unfortunate genetics.

His voice was also deeper than I expected, I only saw him on video for the first time last night. I expected him to sound all shrill and high pitched, nasal.
>>
>>1107938
Sounds like just trolling.

Idk man some of his shit might seem kind of weak but look into him more.

At first I thought who the fk is this nigga, watched a few of his livestream videos on YouTube when bored and really like his personality. You just gotta seperate when he's trolling from when he's real, which is very easy to do. Not to mention appreciate the intelligence of his trolling.

He's a super smart guy, he just counter-trolls hecklers and such. Instead of trying to debate people clearly yelling at him with ad-homs saying "FUCK U WHITEBOI PIECE OF SHIT RACIST HITLER" he just plays with it and laughs them off, making it EXTREMELY entertaining in the process. When it actually came to defeating her with the truth he did it tactfully.

When some retarded nigger calls in to tell him about his mixtape and asking him to sponser him ofc he's going to respond in a joking manner, he's not going to entertain that shit.

>>1107937
>inhibitions stop them
>all talk, no walk

Yeah but it's just strange considering people get killed over little shit everyday yet supposedly the most "hated man" is safe.
>>
>>1106593
can I have a dollar Marty?
>>
Shkreli = CEO god
>>
>>1106593
He's a thief, which is why he's rich. That's the key issue, and why he's in a good place to do some time in club Fed. You want to see a smart guy who's rich based on his smarts? Look at Elon Musk, Sergey Brin, Larry Page, Jeff Bezos, Warren Buffett.

Hell, he's Roma. He's genetically inclined to be a fucking thief. Can't really blame his genes.
>>
>>1106752
Yep. At his peak, he had a net worth of about $100m. As it is right now, he's down to just over $5m, and the Feds are looking at possibly revoking his bond since the accounts that are securing it don't have the full amount anymore.
>>
>>1108213
Larry and Sergei are the only somewhat clean ones.
>>
>>1108226
Yeah, all of them are billionaires and none of them got wrecked by the Feds.

I deliberately left off the capstone, Bill Gates, because his shit was borderline criminal at times, and the Feds did push his shit in (but...he never got indicted.)

For Shkreli, though, again what do you expect of the slimebag gyp son of a pair of dirtbag illegals (ahem, sorry, 'refugees' from the Soviets.)
>>
>>1108229
Id expect him to sweep a McD somewhere, but the kid did way better for himself than my expectations. Good for him.
>>
>>1107111
you fell for the /pol/ meme that genetic inheritance is a one way street and outliers can't be born from parents with "bad" genes.

tall parents can have short kids
genetically fat parents can have naturally skinny kids
dumb parents can have smart kids
smart parents can have dumb kids
energetic parents can have unenergetic kids
unenergetic parents can have energetic kids
non-autistic parents can have autism spectrum kids

only the odds change but they don't get eliminated completely

culture is the biggest factor on how one of those kids will do, smart kids born into cultures where intellectual study is prioritized will do well and those cultures will seem to produce more smart kids than athletic kids, athletic kids born into cultures where athleticism is prioritized will do really well and that culture will seem to produce more athletic kids than smart kids.

Shkreli was a smart kid raised in Jew York (the heart of capitalism and financial success) and born to hardworking immigrant parents. Doesn't seem weird that he became successful.
>>
>>1106158
"I called because you're a stupid piece of shit!"

"ight."
>>
>>1108100
>Yeah but it's just strange considering people get killed over little shit everyday yet supposedly the most "hated man" is safe.

It is because he didn't offend anyone in particular. There was no single person he did major harm to. It's not like your loud neighbour who fucked your wife or something. He technically is hated, but nobody really feels the "harmful" thing he has done.
>>
>>1108561

That and there'd probably be some legitimate outrage if someone high profile got killed.

It's not like if me, the next poster above or below me, or Jamal got shot while in (nearest city).

Even if any of us are 'wealthy', we're probably not high profile.
>>
>>1107928
It's because people don't actually give a shit about stuff like that even if it were true what he's accused of.

>>1108283
That's a pretty good strawman, but nobody on /pol/ actually believes that genes are infallible determinant in what your children will be like.

Oh and there's nothing to suggest his parents are low intelligence/unenergetic. Intelligent energetic people don't always succeed or even desire to reach the top.
>>
Anyone else feel suspicious of this Shkreli and of the fact he never mentioned giving his drugs away for free for those who can't afford it or spending all of the/most of the profits on RnD.

Honestly he just seems like a jew that got caught. He may have started doing what he claims to, but only after he got all the attention of the country, and even then he might be lying and actually just still doing the shit he's accused of.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.