[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cover Letter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 4

File: cover letter help.png (46KB, 878x756px) Image search: [Google]
cover letter help.png
46KB, 878x756px
Reposting this shit.

Can someone help fix my cover letter?

I have to have it in by 4pm today.

I'm trying to make this all fit together.
What should I add or change?
>>
File: Corbis-42-23256912.jpg (76KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
Corbis-42-23256912.jpg
76KB, 640x427px
>"Hey guys get in here for a second. Get a load of this guy!"
>>
File: ketchup.jpg (49KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
ketchup.jpg
49KB, 800x600px
>>1105511
Two years is not a long time. Remove "over" two years.. you sound like a douche

Find out the name of the Hiring Manager so you don't address the cover letter to "Hiring Manager".

Without formal education (MBA?) your management techniques don't mean shit. remove that faggotry

you can't have any ideas unless you've seen the facility before. You can offer to learn about their unique circumstances and discuss how they could benefit from your experiences.. it's an offer you're making to them a value proposition for them bothering to talk to you since they probably already have someone they want to promote internally.

you can do informational interviews too if you aren't too socially awkward. Otherwise maybe forget about being a supervisor just apply for a labor position instead
>>
File: 1445382332717.jpg (27KB, 250x274px) Image search: [Google]
1445382332717.jpg
27KB, 250x274px
>>1105605
>Find out the name of the Hiring Manager so you don't address the cover letter to "Hiring Manager".
I was told I was supposed to do that because it's proper.
The hiring manager is actually my boss.

>you can't have any ideas unless you've seen the facility before.
I've been working there for over 2 years bro.

>since they probably already have someone they want to promote internally.
Yeah that's ME!!
I just have to make this cover letter nice so they actually hire me.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.