[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Zero Interest Banking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

Money should not cost Money

https://chrimbo79.wordpress.com
>>
Jews created interest, friend.
>>
reminder that usury is a sin
>>
>>1105226
blame the jews for this fucking bullshit
>>
>>1105226
Lmao what a fucking joke. Whoever wrote this is completely clueless.

If I have excess cash I can either create my own business to earn a return, or I can charge lend it to a borrower for a fee (interest) so they can invest it themselves. If people couldn't charge interest then there would be no incentive to lend. Which means no fucking progress.

Did you even think this through? Go back to /pol/
>>
>>1105263

Actually you could lend him money in return for a percentage of his business.

Thats how lending worked before "The Court Jews" in Europe created interest for burrowing. Read up on it.
>>
>>1105282
That's called equity investing and is the point of every stock market in existence you fucking moron.
>>
>>1105255
>jews
xDDDDD
>>
File: God_Bless_America.jpg (47KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
God_Bless_America.jpg
47KB, 600x450px
>>1105312
This, go home OP
>>
>>1105226
What we need to do first is stop banks from creating money out of thin air through fractional reserve banking, after that zero interest banking can be useful.
>>
>>1105226
>https://chrimbo79.wordpress.com
>I dont understand what negative interest rates are, the article
dropped
>>
>>1105325
You realize it was literally the Jews who started banking and interesr fees, right? Historically Christians were not allowed to loan out money nor hold others and since they were not on good terms with Muslims, that left the Jews to take on the job. So yes, it is the Jews fault.
>>
>>1105397
>Le jews are at fault for everything i swearz
Banking and loans are the greatest invention in human history. Without it we would still be eating shit from the streets, while only a small few aristocrats would ever posses any real wealth
>>
>>1105226
In that case lend me all your money at 0%.
oh whats that? You dont want to? Geez I wonder why banks wouldnt want to either..
>>
>>1105282
>>1105397
Papal court Jews. The Pope of Rome enabled usury about 1200 to redistribute all the wealth stolen in the crusades. With one billion legion in all corners, many in positions of power, the Holy See administered by the Jesuits - a banking and military order of homosexuals who often pretend to be power Jews - pretty much own the west today. Some people actually took Machiavelli seriously including Machiavelli himself, the system has been implemented for centuries and most are none the wiser today.
>>
>>1105226
Yeah dude! Money should be free! In fact we should have NEGATIVE interest rates and punish all the savers/ fiscally responsible!!! Sanders 2016!!!
>>
>>1105422
Yeah, without banks no one would own a home until age 60
>>
>>1105226
Money doesn't cost money.

Having other people handling your money costs money.

Its a liabilities and insurance thing.
>>
>>1105545
I don't mind.
What do you need it for?
>>
The finishing point of the article is that any loan where a security is involved i.e house/car etc then there should be no interest charged.

If the loan goes sour then the equity is secured by the lender and sold to satisfy the debt.

There would be much much higher rates of growth with the economy from the bottom up and we would all become better for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 580x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 580x404px
Apparently faggots in this thread like being in debt for all eternity and being Jewed out of money because Shecklestein decided not to print enough funny money for you to pay the interest you owe him on that stupid mortgage you took out 20 years, and honestly: FINE BY ME. Enjoy geting raped by a usury fiat debt currency and having to short sell your house to me.

t. goyim can't into banking cartel.
>>
>>1106905
why is yellen twice?
>>
>>1106874
There are a few problems with that. First off a lot of the security backed loans, aren't really great value stores. A home maybe, but i as a lender would still have to trust you to not ruin it, and a car certainly not. Repossession doesn't come close to making up the costs incurred.

Also think of this on terms of scale, say you're giving out housing loans. Okay, so the average mortgage in 2014 was $280000. If you have interest and a few people don't pay up, it sucks, you have to repossess and take your losses, but the profit off of the other loans let's you continue operation. Buy if you don't have interest, whatever isn't paid up is just gone. I feel like it's just not sustainable
>>
>>1106910
u didnt expect nazi propaganda to be good, did you anon?
>>
>>1106958
That's right, goy, it's just a few nasty nazis. We aren't doing anything wrong c:^).@
>>
>>1106905
>>1106910
>>1106958
Predicting future Jewish chairmen is a bit silly. We have had a long period of Jewish chairmen though. From 1970 to today we have had almost only chairmen with Jewish ancestry, excluding from 1979-1981 where we had G. William Miller.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.