[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

By investing 1/3 of my assets in bitcoin. 1/3 in ethereum and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: pegaaqui.jpg (27KB, 630x356px) Image search: [Google]
pegaaqui.jpg
27KB, 630x356px
By investing 1/3 of my assets in bitcoin. 1/3 in ethereum and 1/3 of littlecoin would I be in a good spot?
I want to invest in cryptocurrency, but keeping all my eggs in the same basket look too risky and the other coins volume kinda suck.
>>
stfu lol
>>
>>1103085
You need to dump LTC and go 50/50 Ethereum and BTC.

Or 60% ETH 40% BTC
>>
>>1103101
Can you tell me more?
What are the advantages of LTC over ETH and BTC?
I am still studying, my example just used the top 3 coins.
>>
>>1103103
>What are the advantages of LTC over ETH and BTC?

Nothing. LTC is pure garbage. It only exists through a pure fluke. It was the first shitcoin. Invented back when prople thought shitcoins were something special. It's community consists of mainly bagholders. By buying it you are going to get dumped on.
>>
>>1103103
Ethereum has only been on the market 6 months and already doubled LTC's market cap. Ethereum is an innovative and very interesting technological development. As the most advanced coin it has almost zero competition and is in a very interesting niche between crypto and Fortune500.
>>
what happens when china shoots down all the US satellites.
>>
>>1103109
>>1103117
What about something like 50% Ethereum 40% BTC and 10% other coins that show some real innovation, like Monero?
>>
>>1103122

You should hold some USD in an exchange so you can scoop up cheap coins during dips/crashes
>>
>>1103126
Won't they just run away with my money, senpai? It happened before.
>>
>>1103122
I don't think monero has a future. It's just not organised enough. If you google it it's just a bunch of half finished webpages. Everything is seen as someone elses job. And the fact that it's been around so long and still has no gui should tell you something.
>>
>>1103139
Avoid exchanges. The whole point of crypto is to remove the need to trust someone else with your money.
>>
>>1103085
>littlecoin

The fuck?
>>
50 BTC 30 ETH 20 MAID

tbqhfam
>>
>invest
>e-coins

kek
>>
While we are at it, how can I buy ETH using paypal?
>>
Ether is worthless, unless you want to pump and dump. If you fucks had a basic understanding of Ethereum you'd know it's at the mercy of the big guys and they have zero interest in it.
>>
>>1103886
Be more specific you dribbling fuck
>>
>>1103085
>investing in cryptocurrencies
Haha im fucking shouting out loud here :D
>>
>>1103886
I got this feeling too. Looked into eth a while back, downloaded some clients and tried to test it but it was all organized just horribly. It's not even out of beta and there's 3 different official clients built in different languages that use different commands, barely any documentation, and nobody seems actually interested in using it for decentralized computation. I don't think main dev even has an idea for what to do about a possibly fuckhuge blockchain.
>>
>>1103904
You havent looked recently.

Homestead and the dapp browser are about to be released and the beta wallet works perfectly and looks amazing.

Bitcoin just voted for stagnation will continue hobbling on in current state. Greedy chinese miners would rather go down with the ship than lose a single cent.

Buy ethereum 买以太坊
>>
>>1103139
It happened with mtgox which was a magic the gathering website ran by a fat Jew

today's exchanges are real businesses. of course there's always an element of risk but you can make profits flipping your coins and lending them out for margin trading if you're willing to take it
>>
Those who didn't buy the dip sure feel silly now.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.