[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Summer Intern at Wells Fargo Securities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Wells_Fargo_Securities_logo.gif (6KB, 300x110px) Image search: [Google]
Wells_Fargo_Securities_logo.gif
6KB, 300x110px
Banking Analyst for the summer -- ask me anything, /biz/
>>
>>1103068
You ever seen a dinky show? Trust the kid
>>
Which one are you, I might know you? We were doing the "Group Discussion" task together (probably).

The time-keeper with the watch here.
>>
when during the summer before my jr year should I start networking, I go to a school that wells fargo securities recruits from
>>
>>1103157

May. Final round interviews for IB start in August for some places. Also, sending an email is not enough. You need to maintain constant connection with all your networks. No more than 1 month should pass without some form of conversation.

>>1103090

Don't think so. What city? I'm in Charlotte.
>>
If you do well do they offer you a full time job as a teller?

How many weeks before they train you on counting 20 dollar bills for customers?
>>
>>1103068
uni/major/year?
>>
>>1103068
So you haven't even done the internship yet? What the fuck do you went us ask you; what's your favorite color?
>>
>>1103068
What school do you go to? What was the interview for the internship like? What year are you in uni?
>>
File: cena freak.jpg (88KB, 757x634px) Image search: [Google]
cena freak.jpg
88KB, 757x634px
>>1103186

I could only be so lucky.

>>1103189

Top 20 US University / Finance / Junior

>>1103210

Blue. Still bummed I didn't get Goldman

>>1103330

The interview consisted of typical behavioral and technical questions. Use these two sites for help on technicals, and browse Glassdoor for any bank you interview with to find out the types of behaviorals and techs they ask.

http://wallstreetplayboys.com/interview-qa-investment-banking/ (best)
ibankingfaq.com (this one was made by a Jefferies guy -- they exclusively ask these questions, but most banks ask very similar questions)
>>
>>1103449
>I'm in Charlotte
>Top 20 US university
pick 1, you fucking delusional egotist. Absolutely no one here cares about babbys first internship. For fucks sake, you really think this shit is impressive to anyone except for your mom? You're a fucking retarded narcissist
>>
>>1103629
Jobs in Charlotte faggot, not the school. As for Chatolette, it's better than getting by on scraps in NY or SF, plus it's their HQ. Go back to learning your 19th century trade, loser.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.