[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you successful yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-02-18-22-51-06.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-18-22-51-06.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
Why aren't you successful yet?
>>
Why aren't you?
>>
>>1100829
oh but i am
>>
define successful
>>
I dropped out of high school when I was 17. I'm only starting to study to take my GED now at 21. Don't even know what I want to do with my life.
>>
>create a thread about being successful
>commits an "unsuccessful" act
OP you're clearly projecting your failure onto /biz/ and hoping someone worse than you pops into this thread.
>>
>>1100829
Working on it at the moment.

Just downloaded a torrent of Tony Robbins stuff and am listening to it -making a lot of sense and is easy to follow.

https://piratebay.li/torrent/5730199/The_best_Anthony_Robbins_Collection_-_THIS_IS_THE_REAL_THING

Only downloaded about 200mb of it - the 7 day Path to Personal Power Audio segment and I'm listening to that.

Currently up to the pain and pleasure concept, making so much sense and easy to apply.

Would highly recommend.

Would not recommend buying tickets to seminars as you can find most of his stuff free online via torrents or just general searching.
>>
>>1100897
This guy has always struck me as a scam artist who just makes money telling platitudes. Would you say that's a fair assessment, or does he actually give helpful information that changes your habits/ways of thinking?
>>
>>1100969
Well, from what I've listened to so far of Tony's material, it seems that hes dedicated his life to studying what makes people successful.

I currently am listening to more and more audiobooks during driving and at home, and have found that Tonys books are more helpful than others.

I'd give Unlimited Power (his first book) a listen, and then if you don't like it, you can just not listen to him anymore. It's free on the internet (located in that torrent link as well), so you really dont have anything to lose by listening to it.
>>
>>1100829
I'm doing OK. Things will get better in about a year. I'll be further out from under my failed business venture and able to look for a better paying job and/or try another business venture.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.