[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CREDIT SCORE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

how to i increase my credit score /biz/? also post your credit score
>>
>>1100566
Why do you need to? You credit score qualifies you for the best rates on everything ya Jew.
>>
>>1100571
i want the top score
>>
File: Untitled.png (53KB, 772x629px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
53KB, 772x629px
>>1100566
You beat me!

I'm convinced that the only way to increase my credit is to make more money and get rid of my student loans.
>>
File: Clipboard01.jpg (67KB, 619x352px) Image search: [Google]
Clipboard01.jpg
67KB, 619x352px
>>1100595
>i want the top score
Sorry ....
>>
>>1100566

I only got 715, nigga.

Of course, I only have one loan and I make my payments regularly.
>>
You have to pay things ahead of their dates, like not just before the day they are due, but well ahead. For example if you have a credit card, with your payment due on the 15th of the month, pay it on the 16th so with 29 days in the statement left. It does not make sense to do that because you lose the time value of the money for the 29 days, but that's part of how you get it
>>
>>1100642
This isn't true at all. it would show as a decrease in the credit you are using reducing your credit score.
>>
>>1100640

Turns out I only have 677. I only really have/had $20K in loans so I don't have much credit to speak of.
>>
>>1100658
SHAME
>build wall
>>
>>1100633
how do you get it so high? i'v had credit cards for 4yrs so far. i have 8 cards and i only use 3. the other 4 i had to get in order to finance shit at the time

>>1100642
whatever i borrow i pay off at once. sometimes when i have spare money i pay off my card(s) even of they are due 2 months.

>>1100628
i put a lot on the card and pay it off at once. dont know of that helps

>>1100646
i heard making late payments increase the score cause the companys want to make money off of you from late payment fees
>>
>>1100566
690, at 6 months in with a discover card.
>>
File: Kredkarm.png (35KB, 635x455px) Image search: [Google]
Kredkarm.png
35KB, 635x455px
I need moarr
wantt o walk into a bank and demand ANNY amount
>>
>>1100704
You should only use about 30% of your limit. Try that for the next two months and watch your credit score skyrocket.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.