[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET SMARTER NOOOBS https://youtu.be/1k7jeQQdqPA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.jpg (224KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
224KB, 1920x1080px
GET SMARTER NOOOBS

https://youtu.be/1k7jeQQdqPA
>>
>>1099752
he unironacly stole those ideas from fooled by randomness
>>
why u guys not respect good videos?
>>
>>1099752

There's a simpler way to explain this.

If 1000 people take some stupid 1/1000 risk, and one succeeds, the media won't let you hear the last of it, how brilliant he was and how you should follow him. You never get to hear from the 999 people who lost their life savings trying their luck at the exact same thing as the successful person.

Thus everybody is enticed to be like our Mr Success, without being able to weigh the risks properly because those other 999 guys are working at McDonalds and sucking dicks behind a bowling alley.
>>
>>1100711
also black swan
>>
goddamn... that girl in the red. hnnnnng. what i would give to pound her sweet pussy while looking her straight in the eyes as she tells me how worthless i am, and should fuck her like a real man as she slaps my face with that resting bitch face.
>>
>>1101162
or the media just wants ratings... and BECAUSE people want to escape their lives, they demand the media to paint a pretty picture on the tv
>>
>>1099752
ive already heard this somewhere, downvoted
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.