[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faking degree's and transcripts is the only way to do things.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 7

File: atypic.jpg (41KB, 430x265px) Image search: [Google]
atypic.jpg
41KB, 430x265px
Faking degree's and transcripts is the only way to do things. Spent a good amount of time learning how to do it properly, but so much better than 4 years and 40 grand. Giving away a free "replica" to anyone that gets dubs.
>>
>>1099716
kek
>>
>>1099716
Why the fuck not?

>Reward outweighs the risk.
>>
>>1099716
Cmon Harvard law
>>
[email protected]
Givsmedat MIT EE
>>
>>1099716
I always wanted to be a Cardiac Surgeon.

I'd make an Indiana Jones or Mayan references the nurses would stab me to death.
>>
Why do it yourself? It requires too much work.

You'd be better off selling them or just buying one yourself. Anything else is inefficient.
>>
>>1099733
Give the man his diploma
>thanks america
>>
File: funny-money-origami-shirt.jpg (28KB, 500x435px) Image search: [Google]
funny-money-origami-shirt.jpg
28KB, 500x435px
Already had a little Photoshop experience, and Im thinking of selling them it being legal and all as "replicas"
>>
shit nigga gimmi dat freemail and ill get you what you want.
>>
yo gimme gimme
>>
Gimme a account degree thingy plzzzzzz me highschool dropout me so horny
>>
>>1099777
I won! Trips at that not dubs! Contact [email protected]
>>
A masters' in rare pepology please
>>
>>1099716
roll
>>
I also sell them if anyone is interested.
>>
>>1099781
Check yo email.
>>
Rock & Rollin.
>>
Wait, how many time can we roll?
>>
ITT
>What is alumni database
>>
>>1099716
what if they call the school my man

or request a transcript

that shit is hard to counterfeit
>>
>>1099829
how often do they actually check it? Mine didnt
>>
>>1099837
mail the transcript in your self Its not that hard just put the schools address on it, with the proper seal.
>>
>>1099837
honestly how many people in HR do their job properly and actually call the schools, even with their final considerarions? I could see it for ivy leagues but why bother with any unknown college.

serious question. i assume theres probably a program in place that does the work for HR in regards to verifying education and work background but idk
>>
>>1099842
thats just raising so many flags. who under the age of 40 mails shit in? if i was in HR and i saw a candidate use electronics at any stage of the game and then suddenly only mail their transcript id be asking questions
>>
Do they check anymore? Degrees are a dime a dozen.

... I'd still take one though if you're offering.
>>
>>1099837
Schools cant legally release your info without your permission.
>>
>>1099855
Post an email ill contact you in a sec.
>>
Rolling

Lets go for an physics degree at MIT
>>
>>1099860
Awesome.

Adamthemormon at Gmail.com
>>
>>1099852
Honestly a lot of university's still send them the old fashioned way how will this raise eyebrows?
>>
OP, any success stories, or are you just assuming it would pass?
>>
>>1099898
I used mine to get a job in a med sized distributing company. Sold a few and no complaints yet.
>>
>>1099857
They can say whether or not they awarded a degree to someone

it's not under FERPA
>>
I might as well try it.. rollingggg
>>
Dubs Gods not on my side today. I really want this.

Rerolling for frank.cojones at gmail.com
>>
Come on University of Pennsylvania Public policy degree.
>>
>>1099927
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/04/27/us/27mit.html?_r=0
Dean of MIT faked shit no body checks stuff man
>>
>>1099941
Alright my nigga good luck faking that Ivy degree
>>
How much do these normally cost? Where can you get one?
>>
>>1099942
I have a job cus of this shit
>>
>>1099947
Just got an email (OP?) asking for $200.
>>
>>1099947
Im offering them for $100, but giving them away for first dubs
>>
HIT ME
>>
>>1099956
What do they look like? Do you get a physical one? That is insane, do people really use these?
>>
>>1099954
Honestly don't expect to people to pay after, just hopeful tho.
>>
>>1099960
Ya I make them post proof, you pay, then I mail them.
>>
one sec ill post one i made
>>
File: 3cc.jpg (70KB, 655x606px) Image search: [Google]
3cc.jpg
70KB, 655x606px
>>1099970
>you pay, then I mail them.
Definitely not a scam here folks
>>
>I want that 1099999
Just fuckin because
>>
>I want that 1099999
Just fuckin because

Re roll
>>
quints get
>>
>I want that 1099999
Just fuckin because

Re roll
Re Re roll
>>
>I want that 1099999
Just fuckin because

Re roll
Re Re roll
Re Re Re roll
>>
>>1099999
OH SHIT
>>
Don't pay till you see proof I made it, what scam people for $3 shipping. Makes no sense, I have a skill set i want to make money with that skill set fucking people does me no good.
>>
>>1099999
Win!

[email protected]
>>
>>1099999
aw shit nigga
>>
Going for dubs. I want my art history degree.
>>
File: yaarg.png (1MB, 595x818px) Image search: [Google]
yaarg.png
1MB, 595x818px
here for all the nigger buttplugs out there
>>
>>1099716
I want it. How do they even verify your shit?
>>
>>1100036
You just copy and paste the letters to do the name?

Doesn't seem that hard.
>>
>>1100041
From what I understand, most places don't even verify the degree unless they work closely with gov't.

Rolling for my gender studies degree
>>
>>1100045
You need the right kind of fonts, paper, seals, had to get the seals made. some of the fonts are custom on degrees too you have to fuck with Photoshop to get them right.
>>
>>1100047
I've always felt like that's the case, I might try it for real.
>>
>>1100051
Say you did get caught, what's the worst that could happen? Just get fired?
>>
>>1100060
pretty much, the MIT dean didn't get persecuted, to much work for minor shit.
>>
Honestly think people are to paranoid its not illegal to own, a "replica", and company are not going to hunt you down at worst they wont give you the job.
>>
Okay, let's try.
>>
>>1100098
reroll
>>
Rollan
>>
>>1099999
Give this man the PhD
>>
>>1100120
Balls
>>
Giving a try
>>
be back in an hour
>>
>>1099988

>what is an escrow service
>>
well
>>
>>1099716
ok why not
>>
You guys realize with your date of birth and SSN they do background checks to confirm your education.
>>
>>1100336
Prove it
>>
>>1100336
And I say prove it because my old principal had a fake PhD and she was head of the school.
>>
>>1100336
If you work for a private company they usually dont.
>>
>>1099716
shit nigga, let me get one so I can..... I dunno wtf do I do with this?
>>
>>1099746

That'll fly about as far as trying to go bankrupt to get out of student loans.

On that note, can I have a masters of Autism Awareness?
>>
>>1100336
There are services that can, but guess what, they cost money. Most companies only run a standard criminal background check.
>>
>>1099852

Transcripts usually have paper that screams COPY COPY COPY COPY if you scan them.
>>
Ok i R back, My email is energykatana at yahoo.com if anyone is interested.
>>
reroll
>>
So people with qualms with doing this what are your concerns?
>>
>>1100389

If you imitate an actual university, they might sue you to protect their brand.

Aside from some certifications/degrees being criminal or at least negligent to pretend to have.
>>
I think OP is retard. Lying about credentials to a business is totally cool cuz they can't do shit to you, but physically counterfeiting a degree or transcripts is either illegal or grounds for a civil suit.

Recommend: lying
Do NOT recommend: counterfeiting

Might still be worth if the job is good enough tho.
>>
>>1100394
Everything in life is risk vs reward. Also no laws against having "replicas" of degrees. Only small risk is using it. Thats a 40 grand risk for like max 6 months in jail. you cant even make that in a year without on.
>>
Gimme
>>
>>1099746
Don't call them replicas, call them novelty degrees. You're not the first person to come up with this idea. People offer the same service for Paystubs, proof of residence, etc. for people applying for loans. They do this legally by claiming to be selling "novelty" items.
>>
>>1100517
Thanks mate those would be relativity easy to duplicate as well. I need a pricing system don't I
>>
>>1100572
Paystubs and POR are harder than you think. I've seen a lot of the mistakes that can be made. There's two big flaws with these services.

1. Inferior quality, there is some sort of error that will get caught. Maybe the taxes are wrong, maybe the social security and Medicare deductions are wrong. Maybe the hours don't add up to the amount paid. Maybe the person's name is misspelled. The list goes on.

2. Superior quality. Usually this means the format being used is well recognized by lenders from the get go. These are usually automatically turned down by any funder or underwriter who knows what he's doing.

Now, suppose this does make it through funding. Your client is off the hook right? Wrong, many large lenders have people whose sole job is to look at this stuff on the back end and determine if the documents were fraudulent. If caught, plenty of bad things can happen. The person who utilized this service is now left on the hook with no recourse. They're facing potential criminal charges for defrauding lenders.

Personally, I think if you can do this and do it well, there's no reason you shouldn't charge a decent premium. The going rate for this shit though is probably $10-$20.
>>
>>1099716
ill play
>>
degree pls
fuck student debt
>>
>>1099716
Do you do non-American degree's?
>>
Rolling for da dubs
>>
>>1101516
Re rolling.
>>
re roll
>>
File: Harvey_Reginald_Specter.jpg (84KB, 449x600px) Image search: [Google]
Harvey_Reginald_Specter.jpg
84KB, 449x600px
>>1099716
>Faking degree's and transcripts is the only way to do things.
Mike, please.
>>
Roll gibme a decent job
>>
Dammit I want that wimens studies
>>
One more time before I have to go to my cuckslave job.....gimme that Bernie Bernie free ya scurvy
>>
>>1103034
>>1103036
>>1103037
>this desperation

Kek
>>
>>1099716
Replica get
>>
>>1103088
Bussiness administration in Aviation Managment. [email protected]
>>
couldnt someone get a job with lets say a foreing degree? like you graduate top of the glass , how can they prove if its overseas?
>>
>>1099716
Kek, want to see what this looks like
>>
Balls, let's try again
>>
>>1103264
And one more time
>>
Most companies don't check your background. Its too much of a hassle. They just look at your experience and go along with it. Under FEPRA you cannot disclose your GPA, transcripts, etc without your permission. Jobs requiring these things don't have the legal authority to tell you that this is mandatory for the job. People lie about their life story in their resume. There was a Yahoo CEO or COO who lied about his college education and was caught thirty years after his career began. This guy is a millionaire. The government is the only place that can ask you these questions because they own your ass. Most places don't ask for transcripts so lie about your GPA.
>>
Even if you had the best fake in the world you would just get cucked during the interview process, or get cucked once your employer realizes you have no idea what you are doing
>>
>>1099716
Phd in bitches, swag and rap

rollin'
>>
>>1103331
I'll bite again
>>
>>1099716
yeah I want another degree 4 sure
>>
>>1103333
Nice

You can contact me by email OP
[email protected]

gibe degree
>>
Rolllllllll
>>
>>1103088
>>1103099
hu3 hu3 hu3
>>
In to be the first 19 year old with a PhD in theoretical physics with a concentration on quantum meme clusters
>>
>>1100036
I wanted to go there at first, gonna go to UH instead
>>
Dubs giv me strength!
>>
I'll roll just for fun
>>
>>1099716
Please give me one in Museum Studies. I can get a cool job and its easy to fake knowing so its worth wasting a degree on me.
>>
This would be sweet
>>
An aerospace engineering degree to the name of CIA by Haute Ecole d'Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud in Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland
>>
Every degree I've ever seen just says Bachelor of Arts/Science. Why the fuck is everyone asking for some specific field.
>>
>>1099716
Don't they check up on this sort of thing?
>>
>>1103664

They often do, but sometimes a legitimate enough document fools people who are too lazy to make a few phone calls.
Thread posts: 131
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.