[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Get in before the explosion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 9

File: TBEV.jpg (271KB, 1500x1143px) Image search: [Google]
TBEV.jpg
271KB, 1500x1143px
This already made me 30K last time it went up. Currently ready to explode with minimal risk. Pic related ticker is TBEV.

You poor Autists are welcome.
>>
File: ALPHAFAP.gif (2MB, 393x289px) Image search: [Google]
ALPHAFAP.gif
2MB, 393x289px
shameless chick bump for profits
>>
File: pimp.gif (1MB, 152x152px) Image search: [Google]
pimp.gif
1MB, 152x152px
100$-100K confirmed
>>
File: britishlaugh.gif (2MB, 500x209px) Image search: [Google]
britishlaugh.gif
2MB, 500x209px
>>1099617
>with minimal risk
>>
File: iWantToBelieve.jpg (168KB, 500x818px) Image search: [Google]
iWantToBelieve.jpg
168KB, 500x818px
>>1099622
think about it

>if you loose 100-1000$ you life is over it barley effects you
>chance it goes crazy, you are literally retirement rich.

As a said, minimal risk for that reward.
>>
File: Christmas.jpg (143KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas.jpg
143KB, 540x720px
>>1099631

>if you loose 100-1000$ your life isn't over it barley effects you

Edited typo
>>
>>1099631
>>1099634
You still have a typo, Einstein. And are you idiots really trying to pump this again?
>>
File: attack donkey.jpg (232KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
attack donkey.jpg
232KB, 1024x1024px
>>1099657

>lose

There you go buddy.

As a short, right now. Yes, They have proven to be legit and have had great news coming out for future growth. You would be a fool not to grab a bit while its ready to explode.
>>
Sounds like a pump and dump to me.
>>
>>1099679
Company is legit, all you do is set to sell when it goes up and boom free money.
>>
>>1099669
>There you go buddy.
Still missing one.

>As a short, right now. Yes, They have proven to be legit and have had great news coming out for future growth. You would be a fool not to grab a bit while its ready to explode.
Yeah, no. You had your run up. This is typical of pennies, but you might get another 10% out of it. The hype is dead. Hype drives pennies, not results.
>>
Definitely a pump and dump. OP is a shill.
>>
File: lime.png (208KB, 882x358px) Image search: [Google]
lime.png
208KB, 882x358px
>>1099694
>company was number one on amazon in sports drink sales...

Hype, yea you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

>>1099731
>Definitely a pump and dump. OP is a shill.

Nope not a shill, not only are they planning another product run they are putting out a new flavor.

Clearly you both have no talent for DD
>>
>>1099731

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B014Q64HEI?keywords=high%20performance%20punch&qid=1455826376&ref_=sr_1_1&sr=8-1

Not to mention they are currently selling products and have a marketing firm hired...
>>
>>1099617
NOT THIS AGAIN I LOST 2k LAST TIME
>>
>>1099617
why would you buy a shitty meme energy drink company?

just buy monster retard
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I still have a few hundred thousands shares and they sent me this notice for a reverse split about a month ago. It's a (1:100) reverse split of 4 billion shares... This piece of crap will never move and CEO Toby McBride is a piece of shit. Should have known not to trust a guy named Toby hahaha.
>>
should have bought MNST before the coke buyout. nobody is going to drink this shit.
>>
show us how many stocks you bought for your pump and dump OP
>>
>>1099873
>Hype, yea you clearly have no idea what you are talking about.
The people that bought it were the ones holding stock in it. Let me know when there's a distribution agreement with a large retailer.

Your big celebrity endorsement was a third string special teams player. I'm well aware of TBEV. I played this game with MINE. Rode it up for 80% then shorted it down for 30%. They're almost all universally pump and dumps. I'm sorry, anon.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.