[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you started a dropship site yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_2016-02-18-15-53-04.png (270KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-18-15-53-04.png
270KB, 1440x2560px
Why haven't you started a dropship site yet?
>>
What is a dropship?
>>
What the hell is a dropship?
>>
>>1099398
>>1099400
You find a niche product for cheap online with free shipping, start a site, give the product for "free" make the customer pay for shipping 9.99-14.99.

You can also just use free shipping and sell the product at a higher price. Aliexpress is a good site to find cheap niche products.
>>
>>1099392
>why haven't you started a drop ship site
I was going to use amazon mturk to make money to buy a new domain name but my payment account won't get verified
>>
>>1099406
You mean, I should charge 10 for shipping when in reality it will cost me only 5, the other 5 being my profit?
>>
>>1099424
Clever girl
>>
>>1099392
Because I want to make more than $270 a week.
>>
Cos I rather do fuck all that make petty money lil boy
>>
>>1099406
how do you deal with shippng times from aliexpress?

I ordered some stuff of that site and it took roughly month and a half to come here, I can imagine very unsatisfied customers due to this
>>
>>1099524
I started this last week and have done minimal advertising. Started another niche site also, I actually think its gonna perform even better. Implimented a subscription service on that site also since its the kind of item that people use monthly or usually buy every month.

The thing is that this is now pretty much automatic money, I sit on my ass like you but get an extra 30 a day for now. I'll take what I can.

>>1099560
I tell them that the products are promotional products and thats why they are so cheap/free. I also specify it in the terms that shipping times are around 15-40 days. I'm currently running adverts with the shipping price at 9.99. The only negative feedback so far I have gotten so far is that people think its a scam since its so cheap. Also if someone would complain its easier just to refund since what do I loose? 2-5 dollars?

Have only made 2 refunds so far, lost 0.18 cents on the refunds, had not yet processed them so it was just the fees shopify take. The refunds were mainly that they didint know why they bought them and was feeling remorse now etc.
>>
File: 1412206747994.png (251KB, 382x417px) Image search: [Google]
1412206747994.png
251KB, 382x417px
Color me interested, OP.

How does one go about starting a website like that?

My country has shitty import laws and expensive tariffs, so small/cheap items in small volumes could be very profitable.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.