[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Slock.it developer about to announce big news apparently. If

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: hold on.png (40KB, 637x333px) Image search: [Google]
hold on.png
40KB, 637x333px
Slock.it developer about to announce big news apparently.

If you haven't bought ETH, you may want to.
>>
Holding 900 steady here.

What color lambo will you buy ? ;)
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 768x432px
>>1099353
Where's the best place to buy a grill?
>>
>>1099353

I only have 53, senpai. I'll buy a bike. I've not got much spare cash at all. I'm really feeling this is going to explode real quick.
>>
>>1099357

Jewelry sotre
>>
>>1099364
Thanks senpai.
>>
>>1099350
Another eth pump cycle is it?

So will /biz/ only be free of your shilling when it's being dumped? Didn't see you clowns around in the last couple days.
>>
>>1099391

When ETH grows as a project into maturity and becomes mainstream with a triple digit value, you will slap yourself. This is the internet 3.0. There are about 700 altcoins, all of them are basically Bitcoin, with tiny 'improvements', they're all coins, none of them are a system. ETH is only a small part of the Ethereum Project.
>>
>>1099397
only 17 ETH here,

anyone want to help a poorfag round it up to 20?

0x6073cd691a89b1f3ce178b54729bb33877eda6f7
>>
>>1099403
dude that's 12 dollars stop being a cheap jew and buy it yourself
>>
>>1099397
>when my alt coins are the most valueable thing kn the world, then youll be sorry.
>>
How do I buy this shit. What exchange do yo recommend? Does it even matter? Help a niggernoob out.
>>
>>1099704

Buy btc with localbitcoin.com, transfer to exchange, buy eth.
>>
>>1099350
a big fuck you to all of you ethereum shills, get out of biz, and stick to your subreddits/poloniex trollbox/bitcointalk subforums.
>>
>>1099397
>There are about 700 altcoins, all of them are basically Bitcoin, with tiny 'improvements'

And eth is 701 with some gimmicks and nonsense of zero value thrown in. Nobody who needs decentralized data storage or computing power is going to trust ethereum to do it and only .005% of users actually need that to start with.

There is no primary market for ETH, it's just another shillcoin.
>>
Where is the news?
>>
>>1099350
I just bought 5000 dogecoin.

All you ETHfags are going to literally cry when it goes up to $10,000 for 1 dogecoin :^ )
>>
>>1100938

It's on his twitter, but it barely has to do anything with Eth. Biggest news about it is Samsung is joining and blah blah blockchain nobody cares about. Anyways, get some Eth before the US wakes up. We're going up today.
>>
>>1099709

Doesn't that mean that when all these cunts dump their ETH after it's hyped, they'll be buying heaps of BTC with it, and selling that BTC?
>>
>>1101005
Who said anything about a dump? This is the best team in the whole of crypto. And the biggest hope for crypto as a whole. Holding bitcoin is more risky
>>
>>1101010
I wholeheartedly agree.
>>
>>1099718

I see you're new to crypto. I was like yourself and even moreso a few weeks ago. Time will tell and you shall cry at your ignorance. I don't care if nobody here puts their money in, makes no difference at all. I'm just advertising my purchases so you can all be jelly later.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.