[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now a safe time to buy more ETH?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 3

File: ETH.png (43KB, 837x351px) Image search: [Google]
ETH.png
43KB, 837x351px
So, I've been hanging on to my small supply of ETH for experimental/educational purposes, and It's been pretty marginal. I notice that it's went up by around 20% overnight, and I was wondering if it would now be safe to purchase some more?
>>
>>1099322
No.

Sell.
>>
>>1099325
Nah. As I said, I currently have a very marginal amount invested ($67 invested post-processing fees, which peaked at $90 but is now down to $50), so I really won't benefit much from it. I was just seeing what would happen.

Could you possibly explain why you don't think it would be smart at this point?
>>
>>1099331
Everyone is dumping it. It's only going to go down to Litecoin levels, if that.

If you didn't have big money in it there was never really a point.
>>
>>1099322
dont look at the charts

just read on it: are there any big apps coming out? search china web bitcoin forums for 'ethereum' and use google translate, anything, just dont look at the fucking chart
>>
>>1099333
. . . advice taken. Ok
>>
>>1099331

Google: "Dead cat bounce"
>>
>>1099335
You can apply it to anything, how convenient. Google "bull market". Derp
>>
>>1099332
If everyone was dumping it, it wouldn't be over 3$ per coin now.

This shit will raise to levels higher than Bitcoin, because it is LITERALLY (not figuratively) BETTER THAN BITCOIN IN EVERY ASPECT!

Go read on it if you don't believe me!
>>
>>1099322
Same boat as you OP, I have about 225 invested in ETH and another 300 in BTC waiting to invest. I'm thinking about just holding on for the long run, worst case scenario I lose 500 bucks, best case, it turns out to be worth a few times what I paid for it. Either way, it's fun to speculate. I honestly might keep that 300 in BTC since it's been rising pretty substantially recently
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 640x526px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 640x526px
>>1099338
This. Ethereum is designed from the ground up to be better than bitcoin. And it seems to be working very well so far.

Also, what is this news? Is this why price spiked?
>>
>Now a safe time to buy more ETH?

To answer your question, yes it is OP. This coin is pretty new and such high price for a new coin means something. I also looked at their dev team and they are solid pros. The idea of Ethereum makes a lot of sense.
>>
Everyone is selling alt(shit)coins for Bitcoin because its going up.
>>
>>1099354
ETH is flawed because its turing complete, only low IQ retards see it as a feature. Bitcoin was designed non-TC in purpose.
>>
>>1099367
What do you mean by Turing complete and why is it bad?

>>1099363
Ha ha, I win either way. Bought 900 ETH and still have 30 BTC I bought sub 200. I knew long term holding will pay off.

WINNING!!!
>>
>>1099367
>flawed.

This is nice coming from Bitcoin bagholders

also, I'm trying to get some ETH my cat, it's hungry and shit..

spare some ETH please

0x6073cd691a89b1f3ce178b54729bb33877eda6f7
>>
>>1099337
THIS TIME ITS DIFFERENT
>>
>>1099445
Look at the fundamentals instead of shouting bullshit. There is nothing to prevent times to be different.
>>
>>1099449
I'll post my portfolio gains after a direction has been elected and we can compare, yea?
>>
>>1099478
Sure, I will post my 300% gain on BTC. Enjoy
>>
>>1099485
Why not go ahead and do that now. Because when ETH stabilizes a week from now between 0.006 and 0.005 you're going to be posting shittier returns.
>>
>>1099488
I said BTC returns 2 years back to now.

Also, didn't know you have a crystal ball available?

Ever read fundamentals of ETH?

No? Then shut your face fag
>>
>>1099495

So while you've been bagholding and talking about the Moon. I've made 51% in BTC terms (magnified in dollar terms, since BTC has been rising against the USD) in the last 3 weeks.

You're a dipshit. Stop shilling this meme. You are going to lose good people's money.
>>
>>1099504
>implying I don't diversify with BTC

Kek, nondiversifying cuck detected
>>
>>1099509
I'm diversified you dipshit. This is 51% on the PORTION of my overall investments which I allocated to taking money off of ETH zealots.

The fact is, we both know you're either making a loss right now, or you're pissed off because you sat on a position and watched it drop around 35-40% (as of me writing this post).

You wish you'd cashed out, but you got greedy.

Now you're resorting to attacking me over anything you can because you know I'm right. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong. Post your trades.

Otherwise, accept the title of shill and kindly stop lying to people.
>>
>>1099512
>The fact is, we both know you're either making a loss right now, or you're pissed off because you sat on a position and watched it drop around 35-40% (as of me writing this post).

Umm, nope. I'm very in profit for both ETC and BTC. Just because I'm an asshole to plebs like you doesn't mean I'm a loser ;) nice black and white thinking.
>>
>>1099514
Post trades then. You can shut me up right now by doing so.
>>
>>1099333
Also Google about IBM blockchain smart contracts and realize why it is a shit idea to invest in Ethereum.
>>
>>1099517

IBM is doing something totally different, I think you need to go back and follow your own advice.
>>
>>1099525
Nope. They are not.
>>
>>1099529

How eloquent, clearly in that 1 minute post time difference you gathered all you needed to know and compared the two technologies.
>>
>>1099354
probably. pretty hilarious how easily manipulated these markets are

imagine when there's REAL news. ETH is so primed to 10x from here
>>
>>1099576

>http://www.financemagnates.com/cryptocurrency/innovation/forget-about-oil-your-next-car-will-run-on-ethereum/

Maybe this is what he wanted to announce? The first emerging real world business making use of the Ethereum network and Ether?

>I AM GROWING STRONGER

I'll see the fat poor nocoiners from my newly acquired moon base.
>>
>>1099605

>Blockchain is taking over the financial world these days, or so it seems from all the daily announcements, but the technology has the potential to impact on so much more of our economy. The latest example of this comes from the European energy giant RWE which looks to make the blockchain an integral part of its core businesses.

>The first project revealed is an autonomous electric charging station, integrating a smart contract that allows users to rent the station, put up a deposit, charge their car, then get their deposit back. The charging station handles user authentication, payment processing and loyalty point assignments as part of one single transaction – simplifying the billing process.

The boat has been stalling for a long time, board it, or when this blows up you'll miss it for good. Don't tell yourself another altcoin/thing has had this much support since Bitcoin, don't delude yourselves I'm trying to do you all a favor.
>>
>>1099606
You shills are absolutely shameless.
>>
>>1099322
>is now a safe time to buy an imaginary currency.

No OP, the smart money is in anoncoins. You buy them by giving me all your money and I in return give you anoncoins. Guaranteed to moon because I can only make so many in a day.
>>
>>1099642

>First genuine real world application of smart contracts and block chain technology, never done before

>shilling like its some altcoin pump n dump

Nocoiner poorfags will cry themselves to sleep in 2 weeks. If the whole of 4chan put their money into ETH it wouldn't make much of a difference, maybe a 0.20 USD shift. I am not shilling, I'm trying to give you a chance to make money, I am also exited so I post, I lose nothing. It's the big businesses and rich chinks that'll crank up the price, not anyone here.
>>
>>1099338
still a pretty bad selection of adjectives mate. You don't get points for style.
>>
>>1099370
I was going to answer but I think there's a minimum threshold.
>>
>>1099322
are you fucking blind or just batshit crazy? its the MOST OBV DED CAT BOUNCE YOU FUCKING SELL LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW OR WEEP YOUR WHOLE LIFE IN ur ANUS, GOD!
>>
>>1099516
Bought BTC pre 70$. How is that for a trade? ;)
>>
File: image.png (273KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
273KB, 640x1136px
>>1099756

What are you talking about you retard? This is just the beginning.
>>
>>1099756
> its the MOST OBV DED CAT BOUNCE YOU FUCKING SELL LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW OR WEEP YOUR WHOLE LIFE IN ur ANUS, GOD!

Post fundamental and technical analysis behind this statement.
>>
>>1099322
google "ethereum doubler" as long as its new. thank me later
>>
>>1099763
Loving this whole "no evidence" thing you've got going.

I'm going to call bullshit on this too. Of course, a badass business-savvy technological master-of-the-Universe like you can prove me wrong at any time...
>>
>>1099322
Yeah it is the time alright.
>>
I said buy the dip, people didn't listen, those who listened, profited. /biz/ being no coiner fools like always. Look what you did not top kek
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.