[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good deals thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: bomb.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
bomb.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
Why didnt you buy the dip on bombardier when you had the chance? I have good reason to believe the canadian federal government will cut them a big cheque soon.

In short

>cheap as fuck
>canadian and quebec governments will never let it go out of business
>>
>>1098556
i would rather invest in mexico than canada desu senpai
>>
>>1098556
>I have good reason to believe the canadian federal government will cut them a big cheque soon.

Ok, why do you believe this?
>>
>>1098611
Nvm, I know now

http://www.fool.ca/2016/02/16/is-bombardier-inc-a-buy-on-governance-change-rumours/

Interesting OP.
>>
S H I L L
H
I
L
L
>>
>>1098556
How much money do you have tied up in there that you're shilling like this? The government will give them enough money to keep them alive, and nothing more, just like it's always been.
>>
You called us "shitheads", that gives me reason to believe you are not trying to do us a favor.

Oh man with people skills like that you should be an advisor lol
>>
I'd rather buy Airbus and Alstom if I wanted to own frog trains and aircraft.
>>
>>1100220
Maybe.

The govt sells it to the people by saying it's to save jobs. It's a much harder sell when they took the sold bailout with that , then bombardier fired people anyways. Also both those governments are broke as fuck and in trouble.

The bigger question should be. Why the fuck would anyone invest in a company which has proven three times over it can't survive without free money?
>>
>>1100242
So you're implying that they'll get more 'this time' because... Why?
>>
>>1100251
The people are sick of giving money to them to save jobs just to have them fire people anyways. On top of both Quebec and the fed running the largest debts in history and Canada is in a recession.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.