[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where we you when Obama tripled the stock market?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 7

File: Untitled1.png (293KB, 465x467px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled1.png
293KB, 465x467px
where we you when Obama tripled the stock market?
>>
File: 3738-cu40fx.jpg (165KB, 686x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3738-cu40fx.jpg
165KB, 686x1024px
Was it worth tripppling the national denbt?
>>
He did more than he gets credit for considering the economy was in a tailspin. I dont know that I'd give him credit for the stock market though, there's a lot more to it than just fiscal policy.
>>
File: images-166.jpg (13KB, 519x283px) Image search: [Google]
images-166.jpg
13KB, 519x283px
> I nearly tripled the stock market
>>
>>1097300
Might want to check your math on that broski
>>
>>1097296

>tripled the stockmarket
I-I don't think that has much to do
>>
>>1097333
SHUT THE FUCK UP. I HATE YOU.
>>
>>1097296
>tripled the stock market
stock market is pumped full of welfare money. no real production took place during Obamas term.
>Unemployment in half
you do know that a business that has more than 20 full time employees has to provide health care so alot of businesses now hire more people but part time, so they don't have to pay health.
also if you aren't "looking" for a job you are considered employeed.
>gas down to $2.75
has nothing to do with Obama, if you don't know that then please get off /biz/
>ended two wars
and helped creat isis by doing so.
>>
>>1097374
Do you get internet in the bunker?
>>
File: dammit janet.jpg (121KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
dammit janet.jpg
121KB, 640x480px
>>1097333
brb, tripling the stock market
>>
>>1097389
obviously
>>
High school
>>
File: sb.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sb.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>1097296
nice troll or full retard
>>
File: 1455481463301.gif (1023KB, 184x141px) Image search: [Google]
1455481463301.gif
1023KB, 184x141px
WHO KNEW OBAMA COULD CONTROL THE MARKET SO....

DIVERSELY!
>>
>>1097296
This fucking meme. Take it to /pol/ faggot.
>>
>>1097296

I like Obama as much as the next guy but he had absolutely nothing to do with the stock market rise, and very little to do with the shift in unemployment.
>>
>>1097296
>tripled the stock market
that was the Fed
>cut unemployment
when you're coming out of a depression that happens
>ended two wars
this isn't even true, there are US forces still in Afghanistan and Iraq
>cut the uninsured rate
dunno
>brought gas down
Yea Obama controls gas prices
>cut the deficit
it was huge due to the financial crisis and depression following it, it would have been cut anyway as economic recovery would have improved and the private sector would have releveraged
>got Bin Laden
that had nothing to do with Obama
>>
>>1097341

Yeah I was counting 2 years too early
>>
>>1097512

I remember arguing with a normie on Imgur that the president doesn't control the FED or OPEC. Guy just wouldn't learn. He posted this same image and hit the front page/most viral. People are fucking retarded.
>>
>>1097300
He'll have doubled it by the time he leaves office, same as Bush Jr. did, and the same as Clinton did.
>>
I know he didn't do any of the shit in that picture, but I actually applaud Obama for his foreign policy, I seriously believe that reducing our presence world wide was quite possibly the most important and most needed action for our future.

After WWII most countries couldn't even stand on their own, so we had to step up and be a major force, but that time is over. Countries need to take care of themselves, and America needs to focus on it's own problems instead of sending troops all over the world. As a result of us pulling out, peaceful Middle Eastern countries are building up their own military defense as are Europeans, which is how it should be.
>>
>>1097296
Man Keynesianism has infected people's brains

Everyone has this twisted idea the government should control the economy

I guess it should be expected from the same people who want the government to change the climate

What a strong statist mentality
>>
>>1097644
I think you're being really fucking stupid if you think that's what that picture implies.

All it implies is that the average facebook user is stupid and thinks the president can change way more than they actually can.
>>
Thank you Obama. 4 more years! 4 more years!
>>
File: image.jpg (15KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15KB, 259x194px
I once watched a man multiply the stock market by 6 a while ago...
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.