[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Introversion and deal making

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Richard-Branson[1].jpg (174KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
Richard-Branson[1].jpg
174KB, 1200x800px
Let's talk about how you could be a deal maker as an introverted person. Look at Branson. He is the opposite of introvert and he is the monkey and the mascot of his business organization. He likes being in the spotlight and he likes to be the monkey.

What if you are not like that. How do you go about making deals? In this thread the answer is not "go into e-commerce so you don't have to deal with people". Focus is on meeting people face to face to make a deal with them. Share tips and tricks and stories.
>>
Handle business in cozy settings. Make deals on your own terms.

Basically, make yourself comfortable in a place you can bring your guests to and bring them there to make deals.
>>
>>1096541
Yes, this right here.

Also, I fucking wish it was possible to sell a kidney and a soul to be Richard Branson (or any other rich guy).
>>
>>1096540
Get therapy and get over yourself. Or hire someone (theyre called salesmen) to do it for you
>>
>>1096648

>selling your soul
There's billions of those, anon, they have no value.
>>
>>1096540
there's elon musk and bill gates, etc

the common denominator would be intelligence. the more information you have and the more intelligent you are to work with that information, the more you'll be able to do
>>
>>1096670
I like you. Recommend me a book. I want to know what goes into your head.
>>
>>1096739
This is good and this is exactly why i started this thread. A few days ago i heard some business man say that "business is about people and if you don't know people and what they want you will never succeed in business and then it doesn't matter how much knowledge you have about the product". Of course this guy was nowhere near Gate or Musk. But it looks like these two schools are each others opposites. And maybe you have to find the golden road between them. As an introvert i like the idea of relying on my knowledge because i am shit at dealing with people. But i have to push myself to get better at that.
>>
>>1097953
I think you're going to have to go self employed to get anywhere as an introvert. Many offices are too full of busybodies that go on the attack when they should be working. Once you get away from their kind, you're both free to work better and have a reason to work your way towards being more outgoing (because your company is just you, there is nobody else to do that stuff for you).
>>
>>1096540
Introvert-extrovert argument is highly overrated. Extroverts like to be in the center while introverts like to manage with a degree of separation. If you can't play to your strength while bettering the other you're never gonna make it
>>
>>1096540

Instead of providing an extreme amount of effort to become something you're not, why don't you just focus on your strengths and make use of them instead?
>>
>>1097903
Hero with 1000 faces
>>
>>1099036
Thanks. Found it at the Internet Library.

>>1098302
That would be too brutal man. I couldn't handle it. I would have to ease myself into it. I work with very outgoing sales people and selling is not easy for them either.

>>1098642
I agree with you. Playing to my strengths and improving the rest is the right way to go. That is what i am trying to do.

>>1098900
I didn't say i want to become something i am not. I just want to improve at some of the things i am bad it. My strengths are programming. And that is going well. But if i could improve at making deals i could increas my income. I could probably double it.
>>
File: 1379236616066.png (779KB, 504x678px) Image search: [Google]
1379236616066.png
779KB, 504x678px
>>1099036
This anon knows his shit.

Also OP maybe reflect on why the need to view life through categorizing shit like "introverts/extroverts" or whatever bullshit "psychological" theory that tries to theorise people just being people and the world just being the world. It's all basically just a bunch of bullcrap. It's just "describing" shit, it is NOT "explaining", there's no value in doing that. It's utterly useless as it only focuses on effect (description), not cause (explanation/integration).

>I'm x, you're y. Wat do
>not WHY am i x and WHY are you y, what is the fundamental cause of differentiation, as to find out what is the true -and enriching- purpose of IT, of the process
>not its easily observable-by-a-5-yo effect, that x is x and y is y

Work your strength, know your weakness, understand that they ARE interchangable and that they do lack real physical/objective structure so that they are maleable, do shit that matters to you, find a woman, a real life partner, understand love, understand connection. That's where the fuck it's at. In business et al. Find the golden line of equilibrium between effort and satisfaction.

Understand your adventure, stop looking to others as examples, understand your inner battles, honor your allies, defeat your foes; understand that they are also interchangable depending on your vantage point. Find the center, keep it and nothing will stand in your way as you become the way.

There is no recipe for life and that is the recipe. There is an intrinsic lack of form or structure and that becomes the underlying, immutable, fundamental structure. Just gotta tap into it with mind, which is/seems paradoxical.

We're asking the wrong questions, cause we keep trying to find "the secret to.."

There is no secret and that's the biggest fucking secret there is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.