[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /biz/ think of my business idea? So in my country there's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (1006KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1006KB, 2048x1536px
What does /biz/ think of my business idea?
So in my country there's 30 or so chemical processing plants that work in anearobic digestion. The main ingredient for this process to work, is waste food, it also has the heighest yield. I'm thinking of hiring/buying a truck or two that I can fill with waste food products and sell to the companies that can refine the waste, and turn it into methane.
Only thing is though, how do I go about getting large enough amounts of waste food, do I start like a campaign or something?
>>
>>1092964
Shameless self bump
>>
Maybe you can create a company that picks up food waste

Introduce a new bin for wasted food that will save the environment (like recycling bins), collect those from households every week or whatever you have set to collect

Now if you get big enough, maybe you can speak to your government about a collection program for household food waste that'll be environmentally friendly
>>
>>1092964
havwe you even done rough napkin math to see if this is feasible? it sounds like you just smoked a joint and thought this up
>>
>>1092964
are all of these plants like 3 man operations? this sort of thing only works if you're connected and exploiting people. you might as well be a taxi driver for less risk.
>>
>>1092964
Find out if a restaurant will even pay you to take it away. I'm sure you can undercut who they are currently using if your plan is to sell it.

My advice: find buyers for the waste, then go to restaurants and see what you can get. Even offer a big plastic bun and free take away if they adhere to only throwing in organic waste. Only then do you work on getting a truck. I'm sure even with shit credit you can walk away with some tier truck in a week. That way you only sacrifice time and not thousands in a truck
>>
>>1092964
That's called a methane bio reactor OP.

They usually use sewage or animal waste instead of food as waste food is better spent being processed into animal feed.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.