[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a way to short Ether?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: ethereum_040414.jpg (37KB, 729x457px) Image search: [Google]
ethereum_040414.jpg
37KB, 729x457px
Serious question, can someone point me to a way to short this trash coin? I wanna profit from its inevitable downfall.
>>
>>1092520
Find someone to lend you eth at todays price with a promise to return the same number of coins at a future date which you presume will have a lower price

Sell the borrowed coins on day 1 and tske the money
>>
>shorting the future of business/banking interface

pumper dumper kiddies are hilarious
>>
Financial decisions based on pure butthurt are always a good idea.

I think you should short ETH op and thanks for the free money you are about to lose to the market.
>>
>>1092556
>thanks for the free money you are about to lose to the market
wat
You do realize if he loses money on the short, it only goes to the person he borrows the ETH from.... right?

I'm only mentioning this because I've seen this posted before a few times from either you, or someone as retarded as you.
>>
>>1092568
Yes, the money goes to an ETH holder.
>>
>>1092574
Exactly. He's not losing money "to the market" you dipshit.
>>
>>1092577
That's what it amounts to.
>>
>>1092582
>facepalm
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.