[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has chasing money instead of women worked for you ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 18

File: cTYCTrB1.jpg (290KB, 944x640px) Image search: [Google]
cTYCTrB1.jpg
290KB, 944x640px
Just want to ask this question out of curiosity.
>>
Chasing bitches makes you seem desperate.

Having money means you're successful. Women want a dude who can handle their shit.

Be a responsible adult and the pussy will naturally follow.
>>
>>1092425
Women who've been riding the cock carousel since they were teenagers and are ready to settle down to sponge off of some poor successful cuck will do this, then divorce him and take half the shit he worked for.

Women: Not even once.
>>
When ever I need sex I just go on backpage and get a prostitute they are pretty sexy here in LA
>>
>>1092284

The answer will be yes 99% of the time.

Women are *mostly* a resource-sink, not a profit, unless you consider kids, i.e even more resource-sinks, to be a profit.

They're the only thing where the asking price rises as the value falls; when they're 18, you're cool to a girl if you look good and have a car and apartment to bang her in. She gets on Tinder and gives it up sex for nothing but the (literal) fuck of it.

Then 15 years later, she has a mile long list of requirements and starts looking for the nearest useful idiot who will be dumb enough to put a ring on her finger and buy her a house with granite counter tops.

Don't be THAT guy. I mean, relationships are a fucking value exchange. and you're paying a premium for something that other men got for free.

Don't chase women. Don't bust your ass to better yourself and transcend and make bank just to get into holes they were given by nature.

If you bump into one who pays her own way and doesn't want you to get married, i.e enter into a third party contract with the state which will fuck you ever, then go ahead and jump on it and enjoy.

Good luck finding one of those.
>>
>>1092479
>tfw she earns more than you
>tfw she is paying for a trip abroad

In general though it depends so much on the girl, without being a massive pussyboy sex isn't even like top 5 of good reasons to have a good girlfriend. You just can't put a price on having someone to listen to you moan and complain about shit and wants nothing more than to see you happy and successful. She does have a bit of a crazy side though...
>>
>>1092284
Acutally pretty good. I got heartbroken on my 2nd year of masters in CS and I just literally took my shit and left uni. I went straight to be a wageslave, later switching to my own little business.
Now apparently one of my girl friends from uni is interested into me. May be because of 6x avg earn in here, may be because I grew up a bit.
>>
File: The American Way of Romance.jpg (327KB, 450x1045px) Image search: [Google]
The American Way of Romance.jpg
327KB, 450x1045px
>>1092489

>She does have a bit of a crazy side though...

Details.

And admitting you want emotional closeness isn't "being a pussyboy", it's being honest. One of the reasons for mating is emotional pair-bonding.

Unfortunately women usually aren't too happy about men who are emotionally aware and open. They want successful men, and those traits usually run counter to success.

Most of them want to be overgrown screaming babies, taken care of by the strong man who pays for their shit and never fails or complains.

>>1092496

>May be because of 6x avg earn in here, may be because I grew up a bit.

I think we know which, buddy, unless she's unaware you have money. Do you display status symbols, conspicuous consumption, etc?
>>
>>1092511
Yeah. It is money. At first I only met her for coffee but she felt down during last christmass so I randomly took her to norway for a few days. But that's fine, I have no expectations.
>>
File: 1361569636518.jpg (57KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1361569636518.jpg
57KB, 576x432px
>>1092529

>she felt down during last christmass so I randomly took her to norway for a few days

And you fucked her.

Tell me you fucked her. Please.

Tell me you did not whisk her away for a free trip for nothing just because she was a wittle sad.

Tell me you did not do that without also getting your balls drained.

Please....
>>
>>1092284
in terms of getting money? yes
in terms for getting women? no
>>
>>1092573
Of course I did. I wouldn't do it for free, would I? It doesn't matter from which circumstances all comes down to as long as both of us had a good time, which we did.
Alas norway? cold af
>>
money lead me to being able to have fun and party and what I want on my day off

I was younger then and hangovers weren't shit, but I was working for myself and all I had to do was get up in the morning and go to the post office a few blocks away, the rest of my work could have been done after noon

there were very few things that if they got done needed to be done all the time all day every day

having money to go out, buy myself drinks, buy a bitch a drank, buy some new clothes for the night, was helping me get pussy

the only hard work was going to the gym and staying in shape

if you work for someone else you're a pleb who needs to shut the fuck up when it comes to life

I fucked a 300ish pound fat chick just to do it, a black and asian chick just to do it, I also fucked an amazon blond with the biggest and roundest ass I've ever fucked

nigga when it's on, it's on
>>
File: 1408334788925.cached.jpg (151KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1408334788925.cached.jpg
151KB, 1200x800px
>>1092435
>never get married
>never cum inside her (unless you gave her a fake name, used a burner phone, and only see her at her place/hotels)
Problem solved. Kids are always a huge risk, and you gotta do everything you can to avoid get legally entrapped by a woman only interested in siphoning your money. However, if you get married to a woman who has less money than you, you're just a massive cuck.

Pic related. This is why you never get married.
>>
File: 1402934961348.gif (460KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
1402934961348.gif
460KB, 352x240px
>>1092284
Fuck bitches, acquire currency.
>>
>>1092708
>no ass

no thanks
>>
>>1092849
>implying a girl that attractive would even look at you

Top cuck
>>
What do you mean by "worked" OP. Stop asking meaningless questions. Not working is more measurable. See Brendan Frasier.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 529x502px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 529x502px
>>1092489
Tell us more about this crazy side, anon.
>>
>>1092496
>Maybe because 6x average earn
>maybe because I grew up a bit
Being this delusional.
>>
>>1092511
Fucking lel. Women lie that deserve to die cold and alone. She'll find a cuck though so she won't.
>>
File: meroveus.gif (33KB, 227x254px) Image search: [Google]
meroveus.gif
33KB, 227x254px
>>1092708
Why live if not for the glory and continuation of your bloodline?

>inb4 its egotistical pleb thinking
>not having a dynastic mind
>>
>>1092912
Just to play Devil's advocate. We live in an age where we have the potential to create a consciousness that far surpasses humanity, so devoting all your energy towards that is a better strategy than pooping out some kids.
>>
File: 9Z3Z52d.png (28KB, 314x162px) Image search: [Google]
9Z3Z52d.png
28KB, 314x162px
>>1092917
I can assure you that Ray Kurzweil is a shill. It's more likely that you live long enough to witness the technologies that allow you transplant your biochemically "refurbished" brain into your clone- and it is unlikely af that this will be possible in the next 60 years. Either way it'd be illegal.

The singularity is a pipe dream and not even desirable. It'll just be a huge VR MMO IRL with some top notch ping.

Let your descendants in 500 years break their head over such questions, given niggers haven't overran the world by then and ruined all technological progress. Well I wouldn't even say that a lifestyle back to the basics would be bad. I'd find it more desirable than the technofuture.
>>
>>1092889
>that attractive

lol so not at all, yea of course
>>
>>1092912
At some point, sure. But not before I've had my fill of fun. And obviously prenups will be a major part of the agreement.
>>
>>1092934
It also ignores the hard problem of consciouseness

If you downloaded your "self" to digital form their wouldnt be continuation. The digital you? For them it might feel like awakening from a noghts sleep but in reality the "you" reading this died.
>>
>>1092912
Donating to a sperm bank is a nice idea.
>>
>>1092284
>>>/r/theredpill
>>
>>1092614

What is "amazon blond" precious?
>>
File: 5.jpg (12KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
12KB, 352x352px
>>1092284

>Has chasing money instead of women worked for you

I did the opposite. Got a loving GF but no money - quit job because it sucked and just NEETing it up now.

I've never been happier. On the other hand, working full-time made me more miserable than I've ever been.

There are more things in life than money. You don't even want money - you want the experiences and feelings that money can get you. But if you can get those for free with less effort, why not go that route?
>>
File: thumbs up 2.gif (483KB, 141x141px) Image search: [Google]
thumbs up 2.gif
483KB, 141x141px
>>1093089
my man.
>>
>>1093089
>You don't even want money - you want the experiences and feelings that money can get you.

Wrong, I want power. You can do amazing things with enough capital.
>>
>>1093422
Power is a feeling.

>>1093089. This guy gets it.
>>
>>1093447
Power is a characteristic. You can't build a house with feelings
>>
>>1093448
I buillt a house of love with your mum.
>>
>>1092284
Yes, plenty of women down the path to money. I don't even really put much effort into women these days. Just come across them while I'm pursuing other shit.

I'm not really someone who wants a girlfriend or any type of obligation. Having a free schedule to do what I want is pretty important to me. It's a big reason i chase money so much.
>>
File: 1448327462786.jpg (28KB, 408x324px) Image search: [Google]
1448327462786.jpg
28KB, 408x324px
>>1093451
Dad?
>>
>>1092588
How was it there? My GF is coming here and I am wondering what the tourists like to see and do.
Did you visit Tromso?
>>
>>1093457
Fuck Thomas, I told you to get the hell off /biz/.
>>
File: lol homer.gif (169KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
lol homer.gif
169KB, 375x375px
>>1093422
>Wrong, I want power.

Money is just one approach to power. You can get power through other means. Gandhi only had dirty undies, yet he had more power than a standing army. When I had a job with the Fed gov't I was making middle class money, but I could ruin someone's multi-million dollar contract if I wanted to.

Here's even a simpler demonstration - I was a member of a popular internet board once. After a year of joining, I became one of the most revered posters, at which point I openly defied the owner of the board yet he could do very little to me because due to my following, any serious punishment to me would result in a backlash from other posters, which he was keen to avoid. I also fucked 2 out of top 5 hottest girls on that board - he didn't get to fuck anyone. He owned that board. I didn't own shit. Yet whose power was worth more?
>>
File: trumpepe.jpg (13KB, 164x164px) Image search: [Google]
trumpepe.jpg
13KB, 164x164px
>>1092284

>mfw I had a girlfriend that had inherited a true fortune (multimillions) into various assets, companies, buildings.
>mfw I dumped her because she was crazy as fuck
>>
>>1092438

How much do you pay?
>>
>>1092284

Yes. Video very related.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9-NllZhkkU
>>
>>1092708

or get a vasectomy
>>
if you ever become rich you got to pull a dicaprio and fuck hot bitches then toss them when you are done.
Never marry a women unless you are a gay fag who wants love and a familly
>>
>>1092435
why not get married and don't share your fortune/house with the woman?
>>
>>1093804
that's like saying i'm going to order a hamburger but i'm not going to eat it without ketchup
>>
>>1092912
This is something that i have tough about for many years, i Have a Geni profile and showed my father, he became possessed about our bloodline and family, he got really far back, around 1600is
I have been thinking about changing my last name to something no one else have, so it would be easy for people to recognise my children in the future.
My ultimate goal is to come in the history books.
I would Never adopted another mans child.
>>
>>1093089
how the hell do you survive with no job?

living of your girlfriend?
Planting potato?
Or fucking welfare? if that's the case you have no right to happiness, people work to survive, is it money or food, it dose not matter, you are taking money from the people that are to old to work and survive on their own

>>1093818
no its like buying a hamburger and telling your woman she can eat of it as long as you let her, if she leaves you, you would still have the hamburger.
>>
>>1092479
>They're the only thing where the asking price rises as the value falls

Kek
>>
File: excellent.jpg (84KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
excellent.jpg
84KB, 800x533px
YES, YES!

Never get married!

Never have children!

They just want your money! Children are true burden! They keep you from the important things, like chasing our paper money and buying our products. Heritage? Bloodline? Honor? C'mon, these are outdated, live a little!

Women are so much better off getting children with Jamal after all.

It's not like she could ever KEK you if she doesn't even marry you, right? They deserve what's coming for them, you don't have to man up and protect your women, they're not worth it.

Here, compensate the void in your soul and shame of your ancestors with some expensive car. Childen are a "risk" and women "cost money" after all, right? Good price, good price!

You could always get an Asian woman though, very diligent, very feminine, not like these Western WHORES riding the COCK CAROUSEL, right? That would put the Asian in the Negroid-Eurasian mixed race---- Errr I mean diverse future!

Good Goyim! I give you 9/11 points. Bonus points if you join MGTOW and convince others of this progressive, manly ideology of being a hedonistic, worthless fu- ... I mean true man!
>>
>>1092934
Except for the blatant racism, finally someone who understands that the singularity is impossible and if it where it would probably be undesirable.

If it where to actually come true it would kind a go like this:

Elite of society living inside the VR MMO IRL
Everyone else working as slaves to sustain and maintain the VR MMO IRL
>>
File: 129998925.png (24KB, 386x306px) Image search: [Google]
129998925.png
24KB, 386x306px
>>1093862
Yes yes goiym, get marries so the women can take all of your money and fuck other men after she leaves you
>>
File: sören.png (102KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sören.png
102KB, 500x500px
>>1093868
Yes, yes, listen to this fake JIDF shill trying to make you believe that the benefits of Jewish marriage counselors outweigh the benefits of the white race going extinct.

Maximum divide and conquer.

In all seriousness, a loyal wife and children are the best investment a man could ever make.

>makes you food
>provides you with children
>children and wife tend to you when you're sick
>give you purpose in life
>avoid depression, making you more efficient at your work/hobbies

Can't think of a better investment for a homo oeconomicus or anyone following evolutionary instincts.
>>
>>1092479
who the fuck has an apartment at 18
>>
>>1093709
>deliberately castrating yourself to become a perma-cuck

Please don't ever suggest that to anyone ever again.
>>
>>1093872
someone whose parents bought it for them and have their name in the contract
>>
>>1093871
>makes you food
Um, she does not...
>provides you with children
very unlikely, this involves having sex and women mostly use sex as a weapon to break our hearts
>children and wife tend to you when you're sick
Hahahaha, oh yeah right
More like leave you when you get sick and actually need help, most divorce laws world wide automatically give custody to the mother so she will take the kids with her
>avoid depression, making you more efficient at your work/hobbies
Let me tell you this:
A woman COULD give you all the joy and worthwile things in the world, they have the power to chase away depression for ever and make you feel like you are the most important person in the world
But she doesnt do this, girls arent like guys
girls go to dating sites for an ego boost, not to find a partner for instance
if she is looking for a partner its most likely that she needs someone who pays the bills or just someone who gives her a more constant ego boost

Im not saying women are terrible, they are not.
They are simply looking out for themselves
>>
>>1093871

That's like saying its awesome to have a job because you have a reason to wake in the morning, and can look forward to a productive and a fulfilling day, for which you'll get paid too.

The only problem is, most jobs are ho-hum, don't pay all that much, and there are some that are downright awful. Of course, there are also wonderful and fulfilling jobs too, but they are rare and very hard to come by.

Finding a perfect soulmate woman is an absolute awesome thing, but a lot of married people I know have a shittier life than me (if tho I'm single and pretty much a neet).

I'd love to have a great job or a business (which I'm striving to do everyday), but I'd rather be free and live hand to mouth, than spend most of waking hours grinding for someone else's profit. Same thing with marriage
>>
>>1092438
Me to lol
>>
>>1093581
>when you fantasize and make stories up about being revered on an image board

holy shit I pity your life anon
>>
>>1094111
>this never happened to me therefore it couldn't have happened to anybody

Ok, friend
>>
>>1092435
>not marrying a virgin
are you even trying anon?
>>
>>1094644
damage goods my friend, I will never understand why rich men marry non-virgin women
>>
>>1093089
Why are you even here?
>>
>>1092425

No offense, I don't know you and I might be wrong, but your post seems like what virgins with no life experience repeat ad-nauseam on the Internet.
I've had much better success with women when I was proactive about it rather than when I was solely focusing on my self-development like the Internet experts preach...
>>
>be me three years ago
>21 yo
>useless drama degree
>acting in this play that almost bankrupted the producer
>shit is so fucking post dramatic that we only get rich people and other artists in the audience
>the only good thing is that a straight guy in a theatre company will get you more pussy than a toilet seat
>meet this girl in a round table
>invite her and her friends to go to this afterparty with us
>fuck her in the bathroom
>return to the party
>fuck her in the bathroom again
>go to her place
>fuck some more
>spent one week drilling that ass
>show must go on, another three cities to go
>two months later, she calls me
>I am close, so I go
>she is pregnant
>oh shit, that was bound to happen
>fuck her some more
>agree to meet her parents
>expensive hood
>they got a three stories house there
>turns out that she was a hippie painter AND a spoiled rich "princess"
>get along with his family
>her father is in the construction business
>tell him that I am really good with woodworking
>he calls my bluff
>go with him to work two days later
>bitch, I was not kiding, I do my own fucking scenography
>dude ends offering me a job
>I got no gig going on, so I accept
>they don't even know about her pregnancy at this point
>$70K job, most of it paid in cash, pretty easy to evade taxes
>when they find out about their granddaughter, they give their daughter a house
>been living with her ever since, she is a vegan so she stayed hot after pregnancy, and the sex is really good
>I still get to act every now and then, fucking pussies in other cities
>wife is really obtuse so she don't even suspects about how much I fool around
>managing my own team now
>would probably be in Mc Donalds flipping burgers for survival if I was not a pussy addict
Turned pretty well, senpai.
>>
File: 1432005120144.jpg (46KB, 680x684px) Image search: [Google]
1432005120144.jpg
46KB, 680x684px
>>1092912
>Bad genes (teeth, hair, vision, dick length, cancer, general 5/10ness without those)
>No one of importance in 300 years of heritage
>Fake family name (changed in WW1 then changed again in WW2)

Sometimes you've got to call it quits. I'm the most successful twig from a family tree of mediocrity and fuckups, and I only make 80k. No point in spending all that time and money to bring people into this world with the same inherit garbage when I only just paid off my student loans and won't have real wealth until 55 without kids.
>>
>>1093089
People like you are why I no longer want Sanders to win.
>>
>>1095935
Absolutely degenerate. Grow up a little bit.
You'll ruin your family and destroy your child's life for some awful theater pussy.
>>
>>1095935
>I found someone rich and loving with a supportive family.
>I cheat on her regularly.
So she's the husband and you're the wife.
>>
File: black monokini.jpg (245KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
black monokini.jpg
245KB, 900x1200px
>>1092912

This.

If you guys REALLY did not care you would just fuck women, cum into them, and not give a fuck. just pay the child support whatever.

Cumming in women is the best.

Besides you could view the child support payment as a premium on joy.
>>
>>1093089

Agreed. IDK how you got a lady with no job though.

Like hunting deer with only a knife.
>>
>>1096045
You clearly don't understand how child support works in the US. Three to four child support payments would bankrupt the average man on the most meager cost of living, and he'd be arrested for not paying in full.
>>
>>1096057
As in 3-4 children worth of child support payments. So if you have 3 kids and aren't married, that's it. You're done. Live in squalor then go to jail.
>>
>>1096045
vasogel, t-minus 2 years
>>
>blah blah anecdotal tears

If you're looking to wife, so many great women out in the world. I've been through the bad and the good. Some people chase the next cute girl that smiles at them, and then curse the world after she inevitably turns out to be crazy/immature/self-serving whore.

Find a decent woman. Barring some exceptions, I don't pity anyone who finds that difficult.

Otherwise, it's easy to have sugar babies wrapped around your finger.

But the happiest I've ever been was with a uni sweetheart, before money really seemed to matter...
>>
>>1095935
Is this real? You're this big of a fucking retard? Your post might be the most embarrassing display i've seen here if it's genuine
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.