[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OP here How do I invest in water

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1454076012188.jpg (67KB, 527x527px) Image search: [Google]
1454076012188.jpg
67KB, 527x527px
OP here

How do I invest in water
>>
>>1091869

Buy land with stable access to wells that can't be drained by nearby water sucking operations. It's literally what a bunch of rich guys are getting ready to do.
>>
>>1091869
> that image
What the hell? The Bible clearly says that marriage is the union of two people and that sex begins unification. Also marriage is meant to help people who struggle with lust. Sex was meant to be done by Christians but only within marriage.
>>
>>1091879

Frankly I dont know if I have the capital for that

I know there are a few publicly traded water companies, but almost all water is municipal or non publicly traded sources.

How can you get into the water market at this point without directly owning assets?
>>
>>1091881
Christians.jpg
>>
>>1091881

Christianity is ghey anyways. Any advice on water investments? Or are you gonna keep fagging it up with your bible shit
>>
>>1091869
>Go to alibaba
>Buy XYZ units of water bottles
>Ship them to your house
>Full them up with tap water
>Chill them in the freezer
>Defrost them in cold water
>Keep cool
>Sell to retailers for a profit

That's what I would do anyway.
>>
>>1091881

As a Christian, regardless of what you believe about your holy book printed many times by PEOPLE WITH PRINTING PRESSES, you have to acknowledge that some of your followers are fucking insane.

And this, while stupid, is not as bad as people who say things like 'women shouldn't go to school' or 'you should drop out of school after you learn how to read and write'.
>>
>>1091881
>>1091883
>>1091885
>>1091957
It's an Onion article, spergs.
>>
>>1091881
she's fucking half of the neighborhood

he's fat and low test, probably doesn't even think about sex taht much
>>
>>1091949
That's what PepsiCo does.
>>
>>1091869
I hear that Flint is having a fire sale on cheap water.
>>
First of all, you should invest in third world or overpopulated countries (which commonly are the same). That's not a good financial decision because of instability.

>falling for le invest in guaterrr meme
>>
>>1092080
>tfw PepsiCo interview yesterday
>>
>>1091869
buy water
>>
Hey OP, Anon here, I hope all is well.

If you wanna invest in water, check the futures markets for agricultural products that are in or entering a bull market. Buy some property with water rights, plant the fucking crops, wait for California to dry out, sell your kibble to the hippies.

that dude from the big short who invested in water owns and operates a bunch of almond farms
>>
>>1092272
This. Water is the future of liquid. All the big hydration companies have formed a consortium to look into H2O as the backbone for thier thirst quenching systems. If you haven't bought at least 100 gallons of water by 2017 then you will have missed the train. By 2020 it will be impossible to buy just one gallon of water and anyone who owns a few gallons of water will be in the elite. There are new developments on the way for H2O such as smart water which will allow for water to be decentralized and trustless.

>inb4 someone talks about juice
Juice is just an altliquid that will be irrelevant once H2O develops sidewaters. Don't even get me started on that pump and dump milk either.
>>
>>1092267
Pepsi isnt a bad company to work for. I used to drive trucks for them. They have good benefits packages.
>>
>>1092307
>milk
>pump and dump
topkek
>>
>>1092315
It's for a production line engineering thing.
I don't know if the job is eligible to count for my professional engineering license hours though, if it's not I'm going to reject it.
>>
>>1091869
someone watched the big short
>>
>>1091885
Jesus said that water should be free

To be a good christian, you should invest in freedom

So, like, Northrup Grumman or Smith & Wesson
>>
>>1091869
NESN
>>
>>1091869
>Topeka
I almost believe it
>>
>>1091882
Look for upcoming bond opportunities involving desal plants. California is leaning in that direction because drought.
>>
>>1092091
They have so much of it in Flint they're just giving it away. More of my tax dollars being wasted. They should be selling it at the very least.
>>
>whole raw potato

Wetting myself here.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.