[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got an offer to do consulting internship for deloitte, should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (46KB, 581x488px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 581x488px
Got an offer to do consulting internship for deloitte, should i reject it and wait for something better?
>>
>>1091689
How much are they paying? Where I live they got the best buck out of the big4
>>
>>1091698
$28, an hour, /biz/ said they are shitty though, i think with my gpa and resume i could possibly land a interview with the big banks.
>>
>>1091705
Wtf thata shits load of money for an internship. Did u do any extra curricular projects, like junior companies ou formula sae for example?
>>
>>1091713
No, i've had internships before this, im in my third year, did a free internship with the government dealng with economic development, and sophmore year another internship in the finance department of a defense contractor. Also when i went to interview they dont ask that much about resume they just gave me a case study to talk with the manager but we just shoot the shit for the interview and i got called like 3 hours later.
>>
>>1091705
>/biz/ said they are shitty though
Consulting's pretty stupid, but it'd look good on your resume...
>>
>>1091718
Wtf did u major in
>>
>>1091730
Economics/accounting, best combo.
>>
Consulting is for fags.

If you're smart enough to get into it, you should have spent those years creating something meaningful in the world. Life extension, energy technology, space travel - those kind of things.

Instead you sacrifice your most productive years to figure out how apparel company #4921 can increase efficiency.
>>
Buy Ethereum
>>
>>1092073
>t. liberal arts major who heard about elon musk
>>
>>1091768
eco/math is slightly better
>>
>>1092169
I'll see it when i believe it, the majority of them are so busy witht heir egos that they can't even get a decent internship
>>
>>1091705
I'd take it, anon. Worked for Accenture for two years. It was a good experience. There's literally no better credential to have on your resume than consulting experience based on my experience and knowing thexactly career path of a lot of executives in the fortune 100 companies I consulted for.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.