[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /biz/ I heard about this Ethereum stuff and it sounded pretty

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (2MB, 1179x1179px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1179x1179px
Hey /biz/ I heard about this Ethereum stuff and it sounded pretty good so a couple of days ago I convinced my mum to put her retirement money in ETH. It was going up really fast so last night I bought 11,000ETH at 0.018BTC now the price is 0.014 when i looked this morning.

Was wondering when you think it's going to go back up?
>>
>>1090641
hold. if you really bought that many. HOLD. do not touch it. you should really put in in a paper/cold wallet offline. in a few years, hell, even by summertime you could be a millionaire. if it ever reaches btc peak prices or surpasses (which some think can happen) you are set for life
>>
>>1090646
Ok man thanks I was getting worried there for a while. Should I invest more right now while the price is so low? I think my mum has about another 3K in her savings account
>>
>>1090641
time is money
>>
>>1090641
Hey OP I wanna do the same thing you did. Can you tell me the exact, for-dummies steps to follow to convert some of my USD to Ethereum.
>>
>>1090647
no...you have enough. just sit tight. there are a lot of developmental phases still to come in the ethereum project...the release of homestead, metropolis, serenity. every time a phase is reached the price will probably surge and stabilize. the chinese are also getting ready to come aboard so the price should increase from them too. you bought in at a good time. we are still in the pre-phases or beta stages of this project. price could easily hit $50/eth by summer. in a few years, who knows. also, cashing out in the future will be easier. there will be ETH debit cards and more exchanges etc
>>
>>1090654
>>1090647
Stop shilling so obviously retards
>>
>>1090659
not shilling. i've just done my homework. watch a vitalik buterin vids. doubt you will be able to keep up with him.
>>
>>1090661

ur so sad and i'm high as fuck so I can see through ur shit

I would be good at shilling though - psychopath life
>>
You dont honestly expect me to believe that you threw away your mothers lifelong earned cash into a memecoin?

You need a bigger hook, kid.
>>
>>1090641
Fuck man if this is true I'm very jealous. I'm still waiting on my measly $500 to clear on a btc exchange so I can turn it into eth. If I can even snatch up 250 eth before it really takes off I'll feel good, but if I had a couple thousand...

Congrats dude
>>
>>1090692
I'm in the same boat.

Put all that in a wallet OP, good luck
>>
I was trolling you nerds. Do you think i would invest my mums entire bank account in this?

You are faggots.
Consider yourselves trolled.
>>
I was trolling you mums. Do you think i would invest my nerds entire bank account in this?

You are trolled.
Consider yourselves faggots.
>>
I was trolling you mums. Do you think i would invest my nerds entire bank account in this?

You are trolled.
Consider yourselves faggots.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.