[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/mttg/ - Missed the Train General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

File: ancient sad frogs.png (94KB, 539x465px) Image search: [Google]
ancient sad frogs.png
94KB, 539x465px
>too young to invest in Apple in the 90s
>didn't buy bitcoin even though I knew about it when it was worth less than a dollar

Does anybody here know my pain?
>>
Stop being a faggot
>>
jump on ETHEREAL before it flies to the moon bruh
>>
>>1087962
Did you buy ethereum yet pham?
>>
>>1087962
Yeah. I remember people telling me about bitcoin and trying to get me to mine it. Thought it was a scam (still do actually) and forgot about it until I hear it hit $1000. Fuck did I miss the boat.
>>
>>1087973
>scam

Yeah thats how your subconscious prevents you from suicide for missing the boat
>>
>apple in the 90s
X10 over 20 years
Nigga you almost losing money to inflation. At least talk about real meme trains, like the 9/11 airport shorts
>>
>>1087979
>not knowing there are boats every month
/g/ plz
>>
Wow OP investing in the past sure is easy!

This is fucking retarded.

You can look at the top pennystock gainers every single day and think "Damn I should've bought that random pharmaceutical company that shot up 480% in 1 day". It's meaningless.
>>
>Sign up for buttcoins on happenstance.
>Someone gives me ten.
>Started browsing /biz/ just recently.
>Learn that if I hadn't thrown the number away I'd have some money.
Them's the breaks.
>>
>>1088005
So what you're saying is, it's a good idea to buy literally every single penny stock because eventually one of them will take off, balancing out the losses of the other 99%?
>>
>>1088053
Precisely my boy

Go for it!
>>
>>1087993
>not knowing there are boats every month

What boats did we miss in the last six months?
>>
>>1088115
You miss a boat every single day, maybe even every trading hour.
>>
>>1088116
Jesus. I must be looking at the wrong ocean.
>>
>>1087992
>Ray-Ban sunglasses
>Calvin Klein undershirt
>Yves Saint Laurent sport jacket
>Sperry Top-sider boat shoes
>9/11 airport shorts
>>
>>1088121
It's just impossible to predict is the point, and even harder to put in money into it.

Everyone on 4chan can say "Go long [stock] it's BOUND to go up to x amount soon!", of course you lose nothing if it doesn't occur. Much harder to put down the money on it.

All this bs is like saying:
>Ok well I would've made 200% returns today if I just placed ALL of my money on this one random company at the right price and then waited until the very peak, not any earlier and cashed out then!"
>>
>>1087962
>you didn't buy FNMA at $1
>>
>>1087962
>he hasn't invested in the next Apple.
>>
>>1087962
>broke college student
>watched tesla go from 35 to 200+
Fuck, if only I had that opportunity now
>>
File: Action-Bronson-560.jpg (26KB, 560x361px) Image search: [Google]
Action-Bronson-560.jpg
26KB, 560x361px
MFW my grandfather could have invested $2,000 in Microsoft when they first started out, talking garage status.... but didn't.
>>
>>1087962
A friend of mine sold his buttcoins they where at $6. He's still kicking himself for that.

So better to never have participated than to have screwed up like that, even if you can't predict the future.
>>
>>1088124
This
>>
>>1088146

>invests $2000
>you now own a significant influence
>you have no business acumen and the company eats shit
>>
>>1087973
you were right though, bitcoin really is a scam

it just ended up getting beanie babied and is taking its time to disappear
>>
>>1088123
Holy fuck this is a great post
>>
>>1088270
This anon gets it.
>>
>held $40 in bitcoin at a point where that were about 600 bitcoin
>spent them all
>>
>>1088123
saved
>>
>>1088133
That looks shit as fuck next to bitcoin
>>
>>1088121
Not even memeing but you could've almost doubled your money if you bought ETH a month ago.
>>
>>1087962
Sort of. But "once in a lifetime opportunities" seem to happen every 4 years now. Hell even with cryptos you can get 10x ROI on at least one coin every 6 months

Just gotta keep your eyes peeled
>>
File: Itsafreehousebobby.png (341KB, 624x365px) Image search: [Google]
Itsafreehousebobby.png
341KB, 624x365px
>>1087962
>mfw my fathers father dident sell family company when it was worth ~$200M.

I could have been loaded... Now im just semi rich.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.