[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the best business man ever?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (111KB, 1250x703px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 1250x703px
Is he the best business man ever? His business empire is about to be worth the gdp of the usa
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 540x540px
Go away /pol/
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17KB, 250x250px
>basically run the USFL
>have sole possession of football in spring
>league begins signing the best prospects from college
>league is barely 2 years old
>think it's a good idea to immediately go to fall football and compete directly with the NFL
>USFL fails miserably

The guy is an absolute fucking moron.
>>
>>1087856
J.P. Morgan
>fucking dude even bailed out the US goverment
>>
Trump is a fucking poshboy babby.

Lord Sugar is the best businessman. An actual self-made man, the only kind worthy of respect.
>>
File: Untitled.png (156KB, 898x687px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
156KB, 898x687px
>>1087870
>proof
>>
>>1087866
You forgot the part where he made billions off it in just two years
>>
>>1087887
The kid you just responded to read something about finance an reddit and wondered here. Dont' mind him.
>>
>>1087877
Trump is a pussy compared to based Sugar. I like trump even less now that I know he tried to beef sir alan over twitter
>>
>>1087887

Try to ask him about the USFL and see how he feels about it.

He knows he left BILLIONS on the table. Going to fall within 3 seasons was utterly retarded no matter how you slice it. He was an owner, no shit he made money. He could have made more.
>>
>>1087891

>wondered

I really hope English isn't your first language because that's just embarrassing.
>>
>>1087892
the literal definition of jeally
>>
>>1087896
Yeah, I totally understand that he could've made many more billions, but people still act like an idiot that he made 2billion in 2 years. I'm sure he could've been much wealthier if he kept it going, but shit, still not bad at all
>>
Trump got a USD 1MM head start among top notch connections and education. He had a huge advantage compared to some guy who built his empire from nothing.

Sam Walton was a better businessman than trump
>>
>>1087902

I'm not sure if you follow sports but the situation the USFL was in was ideal before moving schedules.

Realize: the USFL had a monopoly on football (both pro and college) in the spring AND it had top level talent to boot. The NFL is the most profitable sports league IN THE WORLD by a large margin and it competes with the second most popular sport in the US college football almost directly.

You have to let that sink in. This wasn't speculative, it was the state of the league at the time. His push to move to fall is one of the dumbest decisions in all of sports history that I can think of.
>>
>>1087912
Yeah, I don't know shit about sports. And hate football, so I'm sure I'm not aware of how big of a deal it was.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.