[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ethereum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

So i got one simple question, is ethereum legit or am i just stupid for not seeing it?
>>
>>1087014
What have you read about ethereum apart from these threads here?
>>
>>1087016
To be honest, Not much really
>>
>>1087016
Like I think it just sounds to good to be true
>>
File: darkest-dungeon-aroused.png (973KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
darkest-dungeon-aroused.png
973KB, 1280x720px
>>1087014
here is how all cryptocoins work:

a cryptocoin is worth a fractional share of the total amount of money everyone puts in.
say a cryptocoin has 1,000,000 (max) coins.
1000 people each buy 1 coin.
The market cap of the coin is $1000.
Now, the rest of the coins are mined.
The final value of each coin is $0.001.
The only way for the coins to be worth more is for people to buy more;
the only non-investment reason for people to buy more is if there is a legit reason it is more useful than dollars (for instance, online stores that accept it anonymously).

Does your online drug dealer accept ethereum?
>>
saged and report everysingle etherum bot post, stop fucking with biz with your ponzi scheme
>>
>>1087014
It just sounds good in Theory I think
>>
>>1087014
its like all cryptoshits, its beanie babies for the 2010s
>>
>>1088756
right. keep thinking that while the USD fails and everyone is on crypto and you're poor.
>>
>>1087780
here is how all cryptocoins work:
pump
dump
>>
>>1088774
Bitcoin is so pumped and dumped right? Stable 300$.
>>
>>1088775
>he didn't get out at 1k
>>
>>1087780
Ethereum isnt limited though. Meaning you can always mine more ether, unlike bitcoins. True, it gets harder to mine, and it gets spend when used as a fuel. This should makebit more steady as an currency than bitcoin.
>>
>>1088781
>he didn't get out at 1k

Equivalent to saying
>he did not guess the future

I'm still 50% in profit. That is all that matters.
>>
>>1088782
Nope it is limited
Yes it gets harder to mine
No it doesnt get used up when spent. That gets paid as fees to the nodes which processed it
>>
>>1088794
>Nocoiner mental gymnastics

Just ignore it. We went through the same shit with BTC
>>
>>1088817
I do have the coins.

It is not an argument.
>>
>>1088817
Refute arguments isntead of using ad hominems
>>
>>1087014
Can someone answer this?
>>
>>1088772
> keep thinking that while the USD fails

Are we even living in the same dimension?
>>
>>1089611
its worth it, just set a stop limit to keep your investment safe and enjoy the ride! I bought at 3.50 and now 1 ether is valued at almost 6
>>
>>1088772
USD is never gonna fall. People have been predicting fall of USD since 90s.
>>
I think people need to calm down and stop buying so much ether. The price is fine just leave it.
>>
>>1090392
What are you afraid of?
>>
File: hmm.png (1KB, 233x67px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
1KB, 233x67px
>>1087014
Tempted to buy into eth and wait til November to sell. This coin has been shilled pretty hard for the past few months though.. unsure how to feel.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.