[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone give me a step-by-step on how to buy Bitcoin and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (64KB, 595x372px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 595x372px
Can someone give me a step-by-step on how to buy Bitcoin and then use it to get Ethereum?
>>
1) stick your cock up your ass
2) piss as much as you can while continuously drinking fluids
3) ???
4) you are now mining ethereums
>>
1. Coinbase, link a credit card for instant buy
2. Kraken or Polyniex, transfer the bitcoins to one of those exchange wallets and then put an order in to sell your bitcoin for (assuming) $USD. Then make an order to buy ETH/USD.

If thats not clear enough for you then I don't know what else I can do for ya, friend. Good luck though.

Also get a private wallet for your ether eventually.
>>
>>1086418
poloniex*
>>
>>1086418
Thanks. How much in USD would it cost me for a decent amount of ETH?
>>
Can I buy Bitcoins without using a credit card?
>>
>>1086422
Eth dropped from 4.80 to 3.80
>>
>>1086420
Pontifex. It means preacher. He's the Root of the situation.
>>
Current price $4.60
>>
>>1086402
If you have to ask these questions you shouldn't involve yourself with crypto speculation desu senpai.
>>
saged and report every single etherum bot, stop fucking with biz with your ponzi scheme
>>
What can I buy with my ETH RIGHT NOW????
>>
>>1088747
Kraken.com

Register, approve your account and buy.
>>
>>1088747
You can buy other currencies with it
>>
>>1086402
Buy kneepads
Find alley
Apply chapstick
Drink bleach
>>
>>1086402
>Coinbase
How do I link a card? It keeps wanting my bank, but what's even the point of a cryptocurrency when your wallet is linked to a government id? (SS#) I want to link my credit/debit card.
>>
>>1089620
USE LOCALBITCOINS LIKE A NON RETARD
>>
>>1089624
Dude this markup is insane tho. They're trying to sell at nearly $600/BTC
>>
Sorry for off-topic question, but how bad did I screw up on my experimentation to try to get ETH. I did this just to try it out, and invested $75 into it (currently running off PayPal, no credit card yet). At the end of the day (I've had ETH for around 25 hours now), I'm now up to $88 worth of ETH now, but I started off with only $63.08 by the time I got the initial 75 through the wringer into my ETH wallet. Can somebody tip me on how to do it better WITH paypal. My steps as follows:

1. Followed USD -> SLL -> BTC w/ Virwox meme (lost some money there, though some may have just been PayPal transaction fee or whatever)
1.5 Waited around a day due to life getting in the way. I guess vaue could have faltered there
2. Transfered to GreenAddress for temporary BTC storage (I figured an online-based wallet would be ok for temp holding)
3. Sent through shapeshift.io. Very fast. Pennied me
4. Sent to MyEtherWallet

How can I improve this, still considering PayPal. I wanna invest more
>>
>>1090057

try https://wesellcrypto.com/
>>
>>1090061
I'll look into it
>>
Saaaaaaaaaage
>>
Ignore Ethereum threads.
Hide Ethereum threads.
Keep NEETs hopeless.
>>
>>1090190
>No coiners being this mad

Good luck with your SPY ;)
>>
I think the whole thing needs to calm down. Stop panic buying ether
>>
What is etherum though
>>
>>1090419
Probably joke, but I'll answer.
It's a system in progress which, if I'm not mistaken, has the selling point of psudoanonimity. Also, I believe one of the larger goals of it is to server as a long-term investment currency.

Ether is the "fuel" of it, or rather the thing that both allows for the processing of the transaction and the investing.

There are multiple lengthy videos n YouTube about this, with the better ones are between 10 - 60 minutes, so if you want to look into it, go right on ahead
>>
>>1090457
Not really, Ethereum is a platform where developers can build decentralised apps. Ether is used as credits for coding space.
>>
Should I really trust Kraken with a copy of my ID and bank statement? Sounds fishy AF desu
>>
>>1086779
Underrated
>>
Why would you sell the asset that gives you access to the rest of memecoins?
Just keep the Bitcoin idiot.
>>
>>1086418
Just use shapeshift
>>
>>1089676
Use libertyX
Great rates, super easy, just find a 7-11 that does Qpay
>>
What site do you guys use to track ethereum price? I saw the a really good one mention here before but lost it.
>>
>>1091736
https://tradeblock.com/markets/krkn/eth-xbt/1m/
I think it only tracks the velocity of Kraken transactions, but this one is the one I use to let me know when to panic
>>
>>1091740
Thanks Anon. That one is even better than the one I saw.
>>
>>1089366
LMFBO
>>
>>1091736
I use this

https://cryptowat.ch/kraken/etheur/1d
>>
>>1091736
coinmarketcap.com
and
cryptowat.ch
>>
>>1093562
http://coincap.io
>>
the trading limits on these crypto sites are annoying as fuck. i just want to drop a couple grand without waiting days and having to upload personal documents.
>>
File: ETHdumpBTCupPartDeux.png (40KB, 1093x586px) Image search: [Google]
ETHdumpBTCupPartDeux.png
40KB, 1093x586px
>dump ETH at 0.014
>double your BTC
>BTC breaks 400 dollars hours later
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>1093650
Yes but now you're bagholding shitty bitcoins which are going nowhere while ETH is primed for the next leg up. And you'll probably miss it.
>>
you can buy ether using regular money on bittylicious
>>
>>1090818
Yeah this, because I live in Germany they want my ID + and picture with me in it just so can put my money on their site, what the hell?
>>
>>1093682
Doesn't look like a very trustworthy page.
>>
>>1093737
Its uk only. And it does work.
>>
>>1093737
it works fine
>>
>>1093653
Oh really now:

-Open Bazaar due for release

-21 to release micropayment software to alleviate block size debate

-Block halving in less than 150 days

-increasing search trends for Bitcoin

-All time highs hashrate

-All time high transactions

-Brave Browser launching with Bitcoin implementation

-Steam to begin accepting Bitcoin

-Americans are receiving tax returns and some look to invest that

-Banks are announcing negative interest rates

-Chinese beginning to lose trust in their local currency

-Price increasing of Silver and Gold

-Further implementation of Bitcoin into Paypal
>>
>>1094806
>-Open Bazaar due for release
When?
>-21 to release micropayment software to alleviate block size debate
When?
>-Block halving in less than 150 days
Priced in
>-increasing search trends for Bitcoin
Not true, flat trends data
>-All time highs hashrate
Nothing new
>-All time high transactions
Nothing new
>-Brave Browser launching with Bitcoin implementation
When?
>-Steam to begin accepting Bitcoin
When?
>-Americans are receiving tax returns and some look to invest that
They will be better off buying ETH
>-Banks are announcing negative interest rates
Meh
>-Chinese beginning to lose trust in their local currency
Meh
>-Price increasing of Silver and Gold
So?
>-Further implementation of Bitcoin into Paypal
Red herring
>>
>>1094839
Someone please answer these.
>>
>>1096313
You can simply google them and find answers. I'm too lazy to respond to all of them.

Open Bazaar has already shown their prototype and will release soon*Tm.
Steam accept bitcoin is found on the steam code. Implantation is a matter of time.
All time high transactions mean more and more people is using it. It is nothing new but it proves more and more people are adopting bitcoin. Africa Brazil India, bitcoin is a heaven.
ETH is a dump and pump. It's already in free fall. If bitcoin rise to 420, ETH will die. A few coin switch to ETH will cost it to rise and other way around. If ETH drops, ETH will be transferr back to Bitcoin causing it to die. ETH is still a good project and will probably be something in half a year but not now. With bitcoin news incoming, ETH holders will switch to bitcoin when btc rises.
>>
>>1096831

It was only a few months ago LTC got pumped to $8+ and had more volume than BTC for a few days. Then it crashed down to $3~ and has hovered there since, same will happen to ETH.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.