[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/frugal/ thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 266
Thread images: 36

File: scrooge-mcduck-998x749.jpg (145KB, 998x749px) Image search: [Google]
scrooge-mcduck-998x749.jpg
145KB, 998x749px
>drive at night without headlights to save money on electricity
>make friends with someone with a Netflix account. Steal their credit card and max it out
>pee in the sink to save money on toilet water
>dip used bubblegum in coolaid to make more bubblegum
>>
scrooge did nothing wrong
>>
>Stop eating completely to save on food costs
>stop bathing to reduce water bill
>live in abandoned crack den to save on rent
>>
>>1086044
top kek
>>
>>1086044
>Not living in an active crack den to save on heating costs.

Pleb.
>>
>>1086102
Kek
>>
>>1086035

>peeing in your own sink instead of peeing in a public sink to not add to your waste water.
>>
>>1086112
>not peeing into a bag of straw for six months then fermenting to extract potassium nitrate
>not using that potassium nitrate to make gunpowder for your cannon to breach bank walls

It's like you people just want to be poor.
>>
>wash your clothes in a public pool to save laundry costs
>make your own cheese by curdling milk at home
>>
>>1086132

I bow to you, maestro.
>>
>submerge an onion in Gatorade and plug an iPhone charger in, saving electricity
>save more electricity by cocking bread over an open fire as opposed to using a toaster
>cut off your pubes and tape them to your head to save money that would be spent on rogaine
>invest in a handgun and a bottle of scotch to dramatically reduce lifetime spending
>>
>kill urself to avoid the pricey cost of living
>>
>>1086132

>Throwing out perfectly good piss instead of eating and drinking your shit and piss to maximize digestive efficiency

Fucking poorfags
>>
>>1086035
roll cigarettes out of butts u find in the street, or better yet your friends' finished cigs

paying for packs is for idiots
>>
>sell yourself into slavery for a free ride
>move to Syria for cheap housing
>>
How many times is the word "Kek" going to be thrown around itt?
>>
>evaporate oceanwater to save money on salt
>paint your skin brown and show up in Europe for free vagina
>kill stray animals and sell their pelts
>drink homeless urine to save money on beer
>>
File: teacup_pig_eating_icecream.jpg (66KB, 784x715px) Image search: [Google]
teacup_pig_eating_icecream.jpg
66KB, 784x715px
>>1086035
>Use same water I use for bathing, defecating, cooking, and washing clothes
>Hover near communal laundry room, swoop in and steal dryer cycles.
>Sell stuff on craigslist and always haggle the fuck out of people when they show up to buy
>>
>>1086162

triggered a lot of feels man

Used to take apart butts for the tobacco left at the end to roll cigarettes for myself when I was homeless
>>
File: 1455053033227.gif (46KB, 408x410px) Image search: [Google]
1455053033227.gif
46KB, 408x410px
>>1086035
>>
>>1086190
It's not about ethereum and since the one asking mods to ban crypto shilling was deleted this seems to be the best we can do here.
>>
>>1086177
>Sell stuff on craigslist and always haggle the fuck out of people when they show up to buy

lol. would probably work since they already made the trip to meet up with you.
>>
>Use saliva and semen mix to style hair
>Filter all your own drainage water and re-use
>Only shower once every 5 months
>Eat low fiber diet and shit once every 4-5 days to save money on toilet paper and water bill
>Brush teeth once a week only
>Never open windows and jerk off to stay warm
>Find the route to where you need to go with the most hill descent possible on the way there and flat or descending on the way back to save fuel
>Fully hibernate 3 days of the week by staying in bed asleep to save food costs
>>
>gather excess feathers outside chicken factories for free pillow stuffing and bedding
>cut grooves into old tires with a pocket knife to restore the tread
>use a magnifying glass and sunlight to boil water and save on electricity
>>
>Go to all you can eat buffets and put food into containers to take home

Why isn't everyone /biz/ doing this? It's literally foolproof.
>>
>>1086374
Some guy on /out/ is collecting down from Canada geese for making his own sleeping bag.
>>
>Steal flowers from peoples/public gardens and rub them on your stinky pits to cut on deodorant costs.
>Replace your teeth with false teeth to save on a lifetime of dental costs.
>Eat used coffee grounds for a cheap boost of caffeine.
>Shit in a bag to cut back on fertilizer and water costs.
>Get other people's wives pregnant to save on child support.

>>1086181

What was it like being homeless? How did you live? How did you stop being homeless?
>>
>>1086190
Frugal threads and scroogeposting are /biz/ staples. Ive picked up legit good tips from these threads
>>
>>1086035
I love this place
>>
>>1086044
I actually did fast for a work week once and saved some good money. I spend way too much on food though. (Roughly 15 bucks a day for five days) the extra 75 bucks was nice to have on my crappy wage.

I also went to sleep early that week to save physical energy (because of being without food)

Im sure sleeping instead of blasting my tv, radio, and computer all night saved some money on electricity.
>>
>>1086177

Sheeeit. I've been doing that for years. I've had people storm out of driveway pissed off. Another hillbilly and has dad threated to beat me up when I raised the price on a truck I was selling once they got to my house
>>
>>1087862
Seems risky as shit. I'm tempted to try this shit though.
>>
>>1086376
>Tried this once.
>Got kicked out when someone snitched.
>Mom takes me to another one.
>She gets up once and only grabs one plate.
>We get home and she's got an enormous purse full.
Don't know how she snuck buckets of food like that.
>>
File: 1453526905341.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1453526905341.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>This thread
Never change, /biz/
>>
>>1086376
Need tips on how to do this
>>
>>1088153

This isnt a fucking game, kid, this is my life. Live on the Alaskan tundra for a year and we'll see how your habits change when you come out the other side. You wake up and spit your morning loogie down the sink. I swallow it for sustenance. You're the kind who throws away bad milk. I make sour cream. You tie your shoes before you leave the house. I use one long lace between them both to save $ on shoelaces, faggot. I shit in a diaper for a year cause I couldnt afford to flush. Ever heard of a lambskin condom? I fuck lambs with a condom.. cause women are just to pricey. I have a mustache, cause it gets me free hotdogs. You're up a paddle without a creek, richboy. Ill only tell you once: I keep my promises kid, cause I cant afford to lie.
>>
File: 1452907955196.png (52KB, 228x220px) Image search: [Google]
1452907955196.png
52KB, 228x220px
>>1088156
>couldn't afford to flush
>>
anyone try this? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dGF3B3t3TME
>>
>>1086035
>pee in the sink to save money on toilet water
You got me, fàm
>>
>>1087862
>Doing that shit at your house
Extremely stupid if you're seriously doing that
>>
>>1086149
i actually want to do this
>>
File: goodfellas-laughing.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
goodfellas-laughing.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>1086132
>>
File: lean.jpg (33KB, 600x369px) Image search: [Google]
lean.jpg
33KB, 600x369px
>>1088156

>free hotdogs
>>
File: Bob_and_Doug_McKenzie.jpg (30KB, 456x305px) Image search: [Google]
Bob_and_Doug_McKenzie.jpg
30KB, 456x305px
>>1086177
You're not thrifty, just first wave Chinese.

Actually, it's both.
>>
File: Fun.jpg (31KB, 225x272px) Image search: [Google]
Fun.jpg
31KB, 225x272px
> wagecuck for 1.5 years out of school
> don't spend money on anything besides food and utilities
> only 45k saved so far

Should I just commit sudoku? How the fuck am I ever going to afford anything nice?
>>
>>1086112
>Not peeing out of window to not add to your waste water

might do this
>>
File: 1422056813294.gif (196KB, 205x500px) Image search: [Google]
1422056813294.gif
196KB, 205x500px
>>1088156
>>
Take Vitamin D supplements to save time going outside to get it naturally
>>
File: The only Vitamin you need.jpg (151KB, 817x1000px) Image search: [Google]
The only Vitamin you need.jpg
151KB, 817x1000px
>>1088540
buy kneepads and you can make money while getting Vitamin D
>>
>>1088543
Icant decide if I should swallow semen for protein or rub into skin for maximum value.
>>
Some actual shit I do:

>work as a film extra on weekends and stash a ton of the food they give you in a bag
>find a water cooler at an office building and fill up old bottled water bottles so you don't have to buy your own purified water
>buy brown rice and beans in the 50lb bags they reserve for livestock so you don't have to grocery shop as often
>>
File: laughing alice.jpg (113KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
laughing alice.jpg
113KB, 1280x720px
>this thread
>>
>>1088634
>find a water cooler at an office building and fill up old bottled water bottles so you don't have to buy your own purified water

alternative is not living in a third world shithole so you can actually drink tap water
>>
>>1088518
>1.5 years
>45k
you're more than fine m8...
don't fall for stupid /biz/ memes.
everyone here is a "millionaire".
>>
>>1088660
Yeah you're right bro, that isn't a lot of money.

He should invest in eth and then become a millionaire too!!
>>
>>1088523
Do this when I visit my parents. Place only has one bathroom and after the kid's moved out my parents expanded the bathroom, but in doing so made the only entrance in their bedroom.

I just piss out the window at night. Beats walking downstairs, waking my parents up or risking walking in on them fucking.
>>
>>1088651
I live in Ann Arbor and we have a dioxane plume in an aquifer that's shitting up our water.
>>
>>1086225
>Find the route to where you need to go with the most hill descent possible on the way there and flat or descending on the way back to save fuel
This desu. Also don't use the brakes on your car, every time you use the brakes you have to use rhe gas again. Instead get up to speed and just swerve as needed.
>>
>>1087821
ideally, being on a normal amount of food is better because eventually not eating enough will cause doctor bills if you get gout
>>
Why don't homes have urinals?
I goddamn love them.
Next home I own will have one installed.
>>
>>1086167
Zozzle
>>
>>1088156
>I have a mustache because it gets me free hotdogs
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1088559
Spit it out and sell it as facial cream. Or rub it in your own skin, to increase your desirability.
>>
>>1086035
>eat used tea-bags
>only have one plastic spoon, fork and knife over 4 years
>take electricity from the street lantern next to your balcony
>>
>>1086035
>pee in the sink

Even though this thread is bait and all that, why not do this? I do this all the time.
>>
>>1089185
Dude, I prep food in the sink. Is the shower that's for peeling.
>>
>>1089185
Gotta draw the line somewhere, I guess

Whats next, peeing through Britta filters and drinking it?
>>
>>1089185
it's a neverending ninefag meme.
along with peeing in the shower
>>
>>1088802
my point stands
>>
>>1089263
I legitimately poop before taking a shower and use the shower water to clean my anus to save money on toilet paper.
>>
>>1088202
It's cars, trucks and motorcycles mostly, plain in the ass to drive out and meet people that never show up at a mcdonalds or where ever (tried it). Plus they're standing in my garage filled with mason jars full of my empty shell casings ready to be reloaded. Not the kind of house/person you want to come back and fuck with after hours..

>>1089185
Because most normal people don't want to wash up and brush their teeth in a urinal?
>>
>>1089286
Can't you buy a bidet or one of those things muslims use? I figure it's far more hygienic
>>
cut off your feet, dont have to buy shoes any more

as for the stumps, you can heat a shovel in a fire and cauterize them thusly
>>
>>1089296
suicide vest?
>>
File: 1455074543569.gif (4MB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1455074543569.gif
4MB, 500x332px
>>1089298

Oh ho ho, almost got me there you sneaky snake.

No fuckin' way I'm buying a shovel. Do I look like Mr. Moneybags to you?
>>
>>1089307
I suppose that would technically clean your ass
>>
File: 1448742300054.jpg (9KB, 243x367px) Image search: [Google]
1448742300054.jpg
9KB, 243x367px
>>1086035
>>1086112
>>1086132
>>1088198
>>1088523
>>1089185
>Not peeing in the back yard
Didn't you ever learn anything from your dog when you were a kid?
>>
>>1089298
>buying a shovel
>wasting gas/wood on a fire
goddamnit, where on earth do you take all that money from?
>>
>>1088518
being 1.5 years out of school and having any positive net worth is really good

having 45k probably puts you top 25% net worth for your age

of course I don't know if you have debts
>>
>>1089298
>shoes
>not dipping your feet in melted plastic
What do I look like, a fucking billionaire?
>>
Love these threads.

Reminds me of r/frugal where they would unironically suggest these types of ideas.

>LPT: Instead of wasting money on toilet paper, just use both sides of the morning newspaper you stole from your neighbor! 150 upvotes
>>
Try to completely skip out of phone conpanies, they are shit in every way, many of their charges offer no service or are stolen from other companies.
>>
>>1086143
Can you make gruyere from breast milk?
>>
>cut down all the trees in the local park at night and make them into rustic furniture, sell at farmers market
>if you see a new Mercedes jump in front of it, instant payoff
>sing the spider man theme outside businesses until people pay you to leave
>>
>>1089640
i had no cell service for six months to save money
>>
>if you find an unmatched sock in your dryer, take it apart and use the fibers as dental floss
>steal fryer grease from behind chinese food places and use it for cooking/heating
>scavenge the dump for computer parts and build your own computer, information found on hard drives can be used for blackmail
>use clear plastic tarp and spray foam sealant instead of windows
>if you need to paint something, dilute food coloring in water and use instead of paint
>set up spike strips on the highway and scavenge goods from crashed trucks
>>
one thing i've always wondered is why the water that comes out of the shower goes down the drain, instead of going into the tank we flush the toilet with. what the fuck do i need sparkling clean water to flush my shit down the toilet for?

also there's no greater pleasure in life than taking a long hot shower. so why the fuck can't i have the same amount of water flowing in a close loop? i get all the dirt off my body in 2-3 minutes, after that i want to just chill there for 15 more minutes without having to worry about the fucking water bill.

realtalk. when i realize my dream of semi-off the grid living i will definitely take care of that. with some ghetto plumbing techniques.
>>
>>1089705

>scavenge the dump for computer parts and build your own computer, information found on hard drives can be used for blackmail

this could actually work.
>>
File: image.png (265KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
265KB, 750x1334px
I actually pee down the bathroom sink to save toilet flushing money. Eventually you get build-ups on the silver metal part but you can easily wipe that off with toilet paper.

Same thing with pissing in the toilet - don't flush after you pee. Let it build up until you have to take a dump. Toilet wastes so much water it's not even funny.
>>
>>1089738
I once found a harddrive marked PRIVATE with the address of a lawyer stickered onto it at the dump
>>
>>1086035
>not savaging syringes and selling the high quality metal to medical companies

Its like you guys arent even trying to become rich
>>
>>1089823
>Its like you guys arent even trying to become rich

Speak for yourself. I already do this.

In fact I don't even use rubber gloves when collecting them to cut down on costs.
>>
>>1089839
>not purposely trying to get as many diseases as possible to stack that sweet medical trial cash
This is why the poor stay poor
>>
>>1089850
>not peeing into the syringes and injecting it

la de da Mr. Millionaire with time to go find a drain.
>>
File: 1455051193489.jpg (259KB, 960x1248px) Image search: [Google]
1455051193489.jpg
259KB, 960x1248px
>Commit a bank robbery. If you dont get caught you make millions.
>If you get caught you will save money on electricity, water, and food for many years.

Its a win win situation.
>>
>>1090038
>bank robbery
>millions
Try $30k. Better off just dipping bubblegum in coolaid
>>
>>1089185
>>1089286

Heh this stuff reminds me of the foul bachelor frog pictures
>>
>>1086035
>>drive at night without headlights to save money on electricity
People in my town actually do this for at least half an hour after the sun set. I want to kill them all.
>>
>>1090285
it's illegal where i live. if you get caught you are fined - naturally it's more loss than win.
>>
Got a bunch of junk mail lying around? Melt down the adhesive portions for free glue

Gather dog shit from around your neighborhood and cover your lawn to kill grass and save money on upkeep

Chinese people can be used as free labor if their English is poor enough

Anytime you pass by a farm with horses, lure them to the fence and cut the tail and mane hair. It can be used as rope, strong thread or dental floss
>>
Peeing in the shower/sink is legit though. You will save a fair bit over time.
>>
Spending too much money on the latest FPS games?

Spend 50 bucks on a Saturday night special and a box of ammunition, and go to poor neighborhoods and shoot brown people.

Tired of paying taxes?

Move to Somalia and renounce your US citizenship.

Tired of expending effort to get food and shelter?

Get arrested and sentenced to heavy jail time for starting shootouts with random niggers.
>>
>cook with toilet water to save money on pricey sink water
>use your wife's yeast infection to make homemade sourdough bread and yogurt
>>
>>1089205
i see nothing wrong with that
>>
>>1090950
^I'll go even further with that.
Here is a free business idea for my American friends down south:
Rent a house in detroit, prettify the exterior to look rich and fancy, but fortify it inside with reinforced concrete anywhere except for the front door.

Then sell 1 day "American Safaris" on AirBnB for gun-rights fanatics with an itch to pull the trigger. You're not liable because you just rented it out, and it just so happened that there was a home invasion, but thank god... uh oh.. G-d, that your tenant was well armed and prepared.
:)
Charge $500/day for the trouble. You can also stimulate local economy by hiring local people to clean up the messes afterwards and enable darwinism by cleaning up the criminal element
Win-win-win.
>>
>>1090953
Oh btw, the sourdough thing is real
Do not click this link if you have a weak stomach:
https://stavvers.wordpress.com/2015/11/23/im-making-sourdough-with-my-vaginal-yeast/
>>
>>1090986
holy fuck, humans never cease to amaze me.
how could you have such strangr ideas..
>>
File: photo.jpg (603KB, 1296x968px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
603KB, 1296x968px
>>1088651
Quality of water even in first world countries varies. On right is the water you get at Silicon Valley.
>>
Become a NEET.
>>
Fold your toilet paper and wipe again several times over to cut back on toilet paper.

Run an extension cord from your neighbor's house to your own to save money on electricity.

Go to an office building dressed as a mover and steal office chairs, or if you've got a budy to help you lift, desks.

Take clothes directly from donation drop offs.

If you have paid sick days near the end of the year, take the time off and go pan handle in a wealthy neighborhood to double up on income.:
>>
>>1090059
Le epic may mays!
>>
>>1086181
What's the best way out of homelessness
>>
>>1088272
>not filling the crushing emptiness in your soul with money
/r9k/ plz go
>>
>>1091423
A home
>>
>>1091052
its called calcium you fucking idiot

fucking limestone
>>
>Buy a pair of blue coveralls
>You are now every repair man in existence
>Walk into a convenience store and start disassembling the ATM
>Free electricity
>Free internet
>Do your doors suck? Go fucking take some from some building.
>Walk in and just take shit and walk out, nobody cares and your some faceless guy.

I'll never understand why criminals dress like criminals.
>>
>>1091533
Most of the people with patience, discipline, and intelligence end up in the legitimate marketplace.

Those that don't do that tend to at least commit white collar crime.
>>
>>1091540
The legitimate marketplace is idiotic and getting worse by the day.

We are well into the era of hiring and promoting people based on their race, gender, and sexual orientation which creates a class of discriminated people. Oddly it's straight, white, competent, guys.

If you think they won't turn to crime, and likely crush the legitimate market, you are wrong. We are moving towards a chaos where the people who were at once the core of our society are thrown out in favor of a pretty thought. It will be good times.
>>
>>1091546
Might be time to take a break from 4chan for a few days m8
>>
>>1091562
I saw an article today on a financial news site which linked to a searchable database of companies to see how many women were on their directors boards.

If you don't think this culture shift from meritocracy to "fair" redistribution will have staggering economic repercussions you are being daft.
>>
>>1086035
Anyone have the guide to being frugal by eating stale bagels?
>>
>>1091586
You need a guide for that?
>>
>>1091496
And it doesn't belong it tap water. I'm not calcium deficient and neither are my crusty glasses
>>
Food:
- plan meals. write down each ingredient you'll need and buy only that.
- pack lunches for work including water/soda/juice

Electric:
- replace all light bulbs with CFLs or LEDs.
- completely unplug appliances not in use. they can use up to 50% of the electricity they would be using turned on just by being plugged in
- always turn off lights when you leave a room

Nat Gas/Heating:
- never set the thermostat above 68 F.
- make sure to replace weather stripping around doors. place a rolled sheet at the bottom of exterior doors when you'll be home for a while.
- turn your hot water tank to the lowest acceptable level. it uses more gas over the course of a year than your furnace does.

Cell:
- ditch contract carriers and leased/subsidized phones
- buy a phone cash outright for no more than $100 (some of the newer ones are actually not bad)
- go with a low cost carrier like boost/metro PCS/walmart family mobile etc if you're in the US

Internet:
- get the cheapest plan available. i have 2Mbits down 1 up. its plenty for shitposting and youtube, bills, shopping, gaming etc. costs me $14.99/mo (flat - including taxes and fees).
- buy your own network equipment. never rent from the company its always, always more expensive long term. get it used off ebay (modem and wifi router)

TV:
- cancel cable/satellite. free over the air only. the rest you can get online through.. alternative means

Insurance (Auto):
- prepay the entire policy. most companies charge in installment fee over the course of the policy. you'll save $20-$30/year by prepaying.
- if you have a gf/bf; go with the same company and say youre married. they dont check or require you to verify it and you can get big discounts (5-20% off your premiums). if you are married, obviously do the same
- if your vehicle is valued under 8K and youre a good driver - liability only.

Water:
- brown flush it down yellow let it mellow.
- limit showers to 10mins or less

Transportation:
- never, ever, ever lease anything
>>
>>1091777
Cont

Toiletries:
- buy knock off dollar store brands. a q-tip is a q-tip, same with toilet paper and paper towels; the brand doesnt matter

Misc:
- if you smoke, roll your own cigs. a months worth of tobacco and tubes is about $35 for a pack a day smoker
- move your paper towels into a cabinet or pantry out of the way. replace it with kitchen towels. have three or four and throw them in the wash with clothes when dirty instead of using a paper towel for everything its wasteful
>>
>>1091781
>>1091777
GREENTEXT YOU NEWFAG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1091787
it hurts my eyes on my laptop so wah
>>
File: P_20150928_145945_1_p.jpg (571KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
P_20150928_145945_1_p.jpg
571KB, 1440x2560px
>>1086035

I'm the MOST frugal guys here.

>Calisthenics because the gym costs money
>Steal all toilet paper from library/restaurant.
>Use neighbors wifi
>Won't Pay for garbage.. Recycle, and compost all waste. What cannot be recycled is thrown away in business dumpster or neighbor garbage can.
>Wear clothes from Thrift Store (Free Bin)
>Take public transportation
>If I must drive I will park a mile away to avoid paying for parking.
>Download all movies free too cheap for cable too cheap to pay for movies.
>Hang paper towels out to dry to reuse them
>Go to local casino to have them cash out my spare change (no credit cards) because it is free.
>Drink water on the grounds that I'm too cheap to buy anything else.
>Never buy paper towels, use free t-shirts from thrift store bin as napkins.
>If something breaks (car or something around him) I read and watch videos to fix it. Replaced many parts on car and am basically handy man because of this.
>Made account for eharmony once.. on their FREE weekend.. was too cheap to pay and see what my matches looked like...
>Got chickens for free eggs.
>Urinate in large bottles to save money on flushing toilet.
>Started using composing toilet.
>Learning about off grid power systems motivated by cheapness.
>Nicked named the "Jew" by my friends and family for my cheapness.
> Don't eat out because I hate tipping.
>Bought clippers to shave/buzz my own hair to save money from barber.
>Went to foreign country in Europe to get dental work.
>Found way to have college paid for completely free.
>Make friends with people so I can stay at their house for free.
>Stopped using a lot of electricity, candles.
> Give gifts of used books to friends kids, most all are pulled from a recycling dumpster.
>Drive a 22 year old car with over 200K miles.
>Never use heater, wear jacket.
>Pic related is JFK Admirals lounge for 1st Class only... Free for me.
>>
>>1091777
>get the cheapest plan available. i have 2Mbits down 1 up. its plenty for shitposting and youtube, bills, shopping, gaming etc. costs me $14.99/mo (flat - including taxes and fees).

Who do you get that internet deal through? that's pretty cheap. I steal my neighbors wifi but sometimes I lose connection. may not mind paying and I can writeoff the expense.
>>
>>1089738
>Get Apple eMac from 2004 ..
>Rich family from Menlo Park ..
>Husband is wealthy CFO ..
>Wife and daughters stay home buying new clothes so it appears ..
>All corporate emails, bank accounts, and contact information ..

>Should I black male them?
>>
>>1091814
>attemt to black mail them
>they simply call the police saying you stole the data somehow
sounds like a great idea anon
>>
>>1091809
Time Warner cable. It's their Everyday Low Price Internet plan. As long as you buy your own equipment like I did off eBay, it's legit flat $15/mo.
>>
ITT: people don't know toilet water and its contents aren't supposed to be mixed with water from the sink. L2plumbing
>>
>>1091803
>Never use heater, wear jacket.

Here it gets so cold your pipes freeze burst in the walls or I wouldn't use heat either.
>>
>>1091825
... Yes,, in some parts of the country you must use heat. Like in minnesota for example.. but in california.. there is never a need.
>>
>>1091819
Damn.. that's nice. Thank you for the reply! Stay frugal my friend.
>>
File: ZjvhVRf[1].gif (2MB, 256x241px) Image search: [Google]
ZjvhVRf[1].gif
2MB, 256x241px
>>1091803
>Don't steal. Bad karma, will lose money in future
>Give money. Good karma, will get money in future.
>>
>>1091832
There is a child in Africa right now. Every morning he fetched water from a local river near his village. Drinks from this water. He plays in this water. He washes and bathes in this water.

There is a parasite that was in this water that is eating it's way into his ocular nerve. He will experience excruciating pain and eventual blindness. A life in poverty blind.

And all he did was fetch water and live as a child.

Now you tell me karma is real.

What did this child do to deserve this fate?

*If you live in North America and you are not a Polynesian or a Native American you are living on stolen land.
>>
>>1091838
>What did this child do to deserve this fate?
Could you please define what "deserve" means?

Wouldn't it be more unjust to born with a HIV, in a world of unjust?
>>
>>1091856
'in a world of complete randomness
>>
File: 1452235016861.jpg (34KB, 370x488px) Image search: [Google]
1452235016861.jpg
34KB, 370x488px
>>1091838
>stolen land
>>
>>1091856
>>1091858

I think what hes saying is that its sad humans are assholes. I didnt realize that was so controversial
>>
>>1091856
You are stating there exists in the universe something called Karma.

I say Karma is merely
>Human desire for reciprocity. Dogs have this too. Give one dog a treat the other will complain..
>Human mind pattern seeking. "If I do good, I will get good."
"Joe is a bad person, he should have bad things happen to him."

>Let's throw away the word deserve.. and only use your term.. This child with the parasite is has bad karma. To deserve this?

When people say things like "Bad Karma" or something.. That is the Hindu Equivalent of "You shouldn't steal because God will punish you."

I think karma is not real and is merely a superstition.
>>
>>1091889
Is there a better term?

Group of foreigners come to new land.
Make many treaties
Break treaties constantly
Take over 90%

In the case of Hawai'i there is literally a Corporate Coup.

What is your version of history?
>>
>>1091898
Good karma is: preparing a good outcome, by doing good thing.
Like working for exams to get a good grade.
I think it is less understood as divine intervention. At least some buddhist friend told me so.
>western buddhists
>>
File: grid-cell-23247-1453087579-17.jpg (8KB, 203x203px) Image search: [Google]
grid-cell-23247-1453087579-17.jpg
8KB, 203x203px
>>1091904
It is conquered land. All land was taken by man. Tribes have fought over territories for many thousands of years. All niggers in Africa have stolen African land. The original nigger tribes who first came to take it are now gone. Fuck the so called "natives". In an alternative history all those native tribes would have killed each others for land once the population density was high enough until only some tribes remained and formed proper nations. They would have "stolen" land from each others. Territory doesn't belong to anyone. It's being taken and defended.
>>
>>1091904
What are you smoking you hippie

Land doesn't 'belong' to anyone, it's for whoever can conquer it
If you are unable to defend land you claim is yours then it clearly doesn't belong to you in any way

The natives fought among each other to expand their territories too

It's like some minor league game that's all good and fun, but as soon as someone who's actually good at the game joins in it's a terrible atrocity

Turns on out the British live on stolen land as well because it's not ruled by Danes, Saxons, Romans, Celts or Leprechauns anymore
And so do the French or the Germans because all the Neanderthals are dead

go tie yourself to a tree
>>
>>1089741
Unless you live in a rented and you plan to change in a few months this is bullshit.

Enjoy the smell anon, i hope when your female co-worker comes to pay you a visit she is into weird fetishes :>)
>>
>>1091838
>*If you live in North America and you are not a Polynesian or a Native American you are living on stolen land.

But it is conquered.

Native Americans never had an established government, they were just separate tribes living in different places.
>>
>don't use kitchen towels, tampons or pads to deal with your own semen or menstrual blood
>use sponges
>rinse in cold water
>drink the soup and re-cycle your own proteins
>>
File: aynrandnativeamericans.png (201KB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
aynrandnativeamericans.png
201KB, 500x260px
>>1091904
>>1091920
>>1091931
Stealing is wrong, but the tribal chiefs were basically mini tyrants.

Also reservations today are hopelessly corrupt and poverty stricken. Having so much land under democratic control in theory ought to result high standards of living, instead it has become a text book example of the dangers of collectivism.

I only shed tears for the native americans trapped under this system and the fact the rest of America seems to be going down the same path.
>>
>>1086035
>pee in the sink

I always do this, but only because I like marking my territory as the alpha male of the house.
>>
>>1091931

>Land doesn't 'belong' to anyone, it's for whoever can conquer it
>If you are unable to defend land you claim is yours then it clearly doesn't belong to you in any way

lol

>be you
>buy real estate
>gang walks in with guns and throw you out
>it's rightfully theirs now

This is literally your level of retardation.

>inb4 hurr durr im too tuff for dat
>>
>>1092055
This is exactly how stupdid I would expect someone that pisses in their sink to be
>>
>>1092043
>reservations today are hopelessly corrupt and poverty stricken

Which has nothing to do with a 400 year genocide or anything
>>
>>1092062
Nope

Same story in Canada where there were no wars, no genocide. If anything the whites went through great effort to save the Indians from starvation and disease.
>>
File: ok kid.jpg (68KB, 431x450px) Image search: [Google]
ok kid.jpg
68KB, 431x450px
>>1092055
>call police
>SWAT throws them out

The man with the money wins again~
>>
>>1092062
>>>1092043
>>reservations today are hopelessly corrupt and poverty stricken
>Which has nothing to do with a 400 year genocide or anything

>Some ancestors were killed
>Be now, many years after it occurred
>People with ANY proven Indian blood get free tuition, acceptance to ivy league nearly guaranteed, tons of free shit and kickbacks
>NATIVES STILL rather huff petrol and drink mouthwash despite having a massive starting advantage with no debt, free shit, etc

Lol
>>
>>1092132
Aww cute. You live in a bubble
>>
File: image.jpg (16KB, 200x256px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16KB, 200x256px
>>1088156
You are my hero
>>
>>1086147
>>cut off your pubes and tape them to your head to save money that would be spent on rogaine
Lost!
>>
>>1086211
>>Sell stuff on craigslist and always haggle the fuck out of people when they show up to buy
>lol. would probably work since they already made the trip to meet up with you.

"I know you are asking $200 for that dresser but I drove all the way here and, I don't want to insult you, will you take $25 for it?"
>>
>>1091787
Back to redit
>>
>>1092142
>>>1092132 (You)
>Aww cute. You live in a bubble

Huh?

Visit any Indian reservation, go to where they live man. I'm not making this shit up.

They have TERRIBLE track records for child abuse, violence, alcoholism and drug abuse. At least in Canada but I've heard the same for everywhere else.
>>
File: giphy (18).gif (438KB, 500x289px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (18).gif
438KB, 500x289px
>>1088156
>You're up a paddle without a creek
TEN OUTTA TEN
>>
>>1091803
>Found way to have college paid for completely free.
??
>>
>>1092389
Suck some blood out of a corpse on an Indian reservation and claim it's yours.
Bam, free college.
>>
>>1088156
-I slept in the dishwasher.
-Did you get to sleep?
>>
>>1091803
>Got chickens for free eggs.
>Went to foreign country in Europe to get dental work.
Now you're just trolling badly. Because chicken feed and travel cost.

>Drive a 22 year old car with over 200K miles.
And that's why you'll end up in a ditch someday.

>>1092043
What is the mesoamerican cultures?
>>
>>1092488
>not living next to a cornfield you can get seed from
>not knowing which baggage compartments are pressurized
step it up
>>
>>1091942
>they were just separate tribes living in different places.

So, people need a government in order to not have their land stolen.

Do you think they weren't using the land?

You sound like a Jew. Some Khazar converts from Europe read that their ancient alleged ancestors used to live in Israel so they steal the land from Palestine.
>>
>>1091920
So you must be ok with the Hispanic invasion of the united states and the muslim invasion of Europe. They are conquering the land by immigration. Using your theory the territory of the Native Europeans doesn't belong to them, and if the shit skins can out mate them that's fine by you.
>>
>>1092389
Two Years of Junior College- Fee Waiver

Last two years at University- scholarships, grants.
>>
>>1092488
Chickens eat free range.

Travel cost is a medical expense written off on taxes.
>>
>>1092532
>implying the primary function of the state isn't to protect property rights
someone needs to read their Greeks.
>>
>>1092539
>conquering the land by immigration

That's like saying the blacks conquered the south.
>>
>>1092532
I'm saying it's not "stealing" if they have no formal government.

It's just conquering a bunch of scattered people. Plus this was several centuries ago, much different than doing the same thing today.
>>
>Go to local sikh temple
>Literally get fed a free meal with desert called "langar"

Seriously, its like you people just want to waste your money
>>
>>1092810
Langar is the people where people eat, not the meal.
>>
>>1092839
place*
>>
>>1092681
They did.
>>
>>1091080
>Fold your toilet paper and wipe again several times over to cut back on toilet paper.
Fucking gross dude.

>Run an extension cord from your neighbor's house to your own to save money on electricity.

Highly illegal, like FELONY shit
>Go to an office building dressed as a mover and steal office chairs, or if you've got a buddy to help you lift, desks.
The world isn't a Laurel and Hardy movie, again, highly illegal.
>Take clothes directly from donation drop offs.
Karma plus dickhead move
>If you have paid sick days near the end of the year, take the time off and go pan handle in a wealthy neighborhood to double up on income.
Are you serious?

I thought this was "small biz" not fucking "how to be a hobo"
>>
File: 1392002576650.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1392002576650.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
>>1092882
>>
>>1092539
I'm not okay with it. It's just what it happens. They conquer the land and the European man is to blame for it, because he doesn't properly defend his land.

I think you see the principle here. The opportunist cannot be blamed for his proactivity. The lazy/fat/stupid/degenerated/comfortable society deserves its downfall. Rome 2.0
>>
>steal vegitables from neighbor
>eat vegitable
>plant seeds in their garden
free food for life man
>>
>>1092948
Ragnar Benson once set up a secret vegetable garden in some random person's lawn that he'd only tend to at night when they were sleeping.

Worked pretty well.
>>
>>1092961
Must be a Brit coz that's a great way to get shot in clapistan
>>
>>1092961
Must be a Brit coz that's a great way to get shot in clapistan
>>
>>1092979
This was in Des Moines.

Ragnar Benson was like a survivalist Dos Equis guy.
>>
>>1089309
looooooooooooool
>>
Why the fuck can't I save? Like I can not stop myself from excessively spending. I have absolutely no money saved. How the fuck do I fix myself?
>>
>>1093134
Blame your parents for not teaching you self control and continue failing.

I believe we have a thread for that.
>>
i steal pens and tissues from work. also, copper from job sites
>>
install a bidet and you won't have to use toilet paper as often.
>>
>>1086035
i've actually seen chinks in Taiwan who do the headlight thing. they turn 'em right off in the belief it makes a difference.
>>
>>1092539
One thing is being ok with it and the other is wanted to be overun by niggers

They have the right to invade the land and i have the right to defend it
>>
File: e-SnfdE1_400x400.jpg (16KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
e-SnfdE1_400x400.jpg
16KB, 400x400px
Stuff that might actually work:

>buy chinese yuan, use the bills as toilet paper
>pirate everything
>join non-profit orginasations, attend meetings, grab all the food, material and other stuff you can get a hold of
They are litterally just handing stuff out
>win competitions to get free stuff
>migrate to welfare country, for instance Sweden or Denmark, and get free academic education
>rent a room with somebody and secretly take use their soap, etc
>use free parfume samples in stores to save money on parfume
>>
>>1092539
He never said he was ok with it and what he said was spot on. Modern Europeans are weak and dont deserve their countries anymore
>>
>>1086167
Kek
Top kek
Kekekekeke
The kek is a lie
Dr Kekell and Mr Hyde
Kek yourself before you wreck yourself
The Joy of Keks
Kek'll do nicely, pig
Kekles the Echidna
Judge, jury and keksecutioner
My name is Maximus Kekimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the keks.
>>
>>1089729
I look forward to the greentext story where you inevitably hook up the toilet waste pipe to your shower pump and blast yourself with cold slurry.
>>
>>1091586
>stale bagels
>implying Jews throw out any food
>>
>>1091838
You can't steal land from people with no concept of land ownership. Think of it as sharing.
>>
>>1091777
> - get the cheapest plan available. i have 2Mbits down 1 up. its plenty for shitposting and youtube, bills, shopping, gaming etc. costs me 1 178 pyб. ($14.99)/mo (flat - including taxes and fees).

lmao im in Russia paying literally 9 usd for 100mbits.
>>
>>1093742
>welfare country
literally any civilised country on this planet has free education.

it's only shitskins, niggers and burgerland that are still struck in the 12th century.

>chinese yuan
topkek, ima look into this

>non-profit organizations
you'll have to pay to become a member... how else would they finance their crap?

>use perfume samples
i actually do this
>>
>>1091838
>*If you live in North America and you are not a Polynesian or a Native American you are living on stolen land.

you missed out Eskimos
>>
>>1092532
what makes it their land?

for example the British and Dutch colonised south Africa - before they arrived the area was sparsely populated... after they arrived more Africans from other areas migrated there... yet it is suddenly their land because they happen to have dark skin? It isn't like African tribes weren't fighting each other and taking over land too - the Zulus, for example, were a warrior tribe that conquered big chunks of Africa yet because they're black they're somehow not colonisers too...
>>
>>1094158
lots of US non-profits live on donations since it's tax deductible. The workers are volunteers, because that's also tax deductible.
so I hear anyway
>>
>>1094021
kek
>>
>>1094158
>literally any civilised country on this planet has free education.

You spelled socialist and quickly being overrun by muslims very wrong anon.
>>
File: giphy (41).gif (4MB, 477x199px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (41).gif
4MB, 477x199px
>>1092882
you know this is a meme thread right?
>>
File: 1444924722482.gif (598KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1444924722482.gif
598KB, 320x240px
>>1091480
>>
File: 1454476213548.jpg (260KB, 468x1800px) Image search: [Google]
1454476213548.jpg
260KB, 468x1800px
>>1091904
>>
>>1094465
>people actually believe this

>>>/x/
>>
>>1094359
>overrun by muslims
don't believe everything the media are telling you.
only the segenerated big cities actually have them (paris, london, berlin, cologne ...),
and even there they're only about 5% of the population -
and not the rich population, they stay contained in their "muslums"
>>
>>1094818
kek, meant degenerated*
>>
>>1094465
kek
>>
File: 1453548228505.jpg (62KB, 735x538px) Image search: [Google]
1453548228505.jpg
62KB, 735x538px
>>1094818
>only 5%
Europoor doesn't understand compound interest. Color me surprised
>>
>>1094818

>and even there they're only about 5% of the population

Closer to 25% for those cities you named.

People like you are why Europe will fall. You choose to underestimate the issue because you don't know how to resolve it.
>>
File: tumblr_l6jjczpsxe1qzju43o1_500.jpg (19KB, 199x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l6jjczpsxe1qzju43o1_500.jpg
19KB, 199x300px
>>1094818
You're delusional.
They are everywhere. Why are there 200 immigrants in Uthmöden?

The Muslim question will be a difficult thing to find a final solution for.

>tfw there are people out there RIGHT NOW who think this immigration is good

I try to understand, but I cannot.
>>
>>1095064
Furthermore I predict a European civil war in the next 2 years. If not there will be several right wing versions of the RAF sprawling up and this will be a good and deserved thing.
>>
>>1095032
>>1095062
>>1095064
>>1095065
you guys are not even in europe, you can't see the situation.
i'm here, a relatively small town, but not tiny and we have practically no shitskins.
you can only point out the few examples of rapings that your kike media are telling you.

how many nigger rapings are there in the US EVERY DAY?

i don't say immigration is good, and i'm the first to apply as a guard for a new mudslime auschwitz, but it's simply still not as bad as you people think.
>>
> Use old motor oil instead of cooking oil in the kitchen cos shits free

Kanye needs this thread
Poor cunt is poorer than all of us
This is what you get for falling in love with a porn star and fucking her on the kitchen sink.
>>
>>1095074
B-but America! N-n-niggers!

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/02/germany-muslim-shouts-inshallah-as-he-rapes-student-then-asks-her-if-she-enjoyed-it
>>
>>1095080
see?
/pol/ has been talking about this for over a week.
one fucking raping...
stuff that happens every day on the world
>>
>>1095082
>Muslims shout "Inshallah" as they rape women every day around the world
Exactly. Have fun with your 50 million. Imagine when they start to reproduce
>>
>>1095092
>50 million
where did you read that figure?
>>
>>1095111
Google "how many muslims in europe"

6% of total population. That includes all the Muslim free zones like Hungary, Poland, etc. That 5% of the cities only number looks pretty dumb now, doesnt it?
>>
>>1095082
>stuff that happens every day on the world

No anon, just in your "civilized" countries.
>>
>>1091814
Put all the data into a .zip file and upload it to dropbox please; include a method by which I may send you funds and I'll split what I find in their accounts with you.
>>
>>1086166
>move to Syria for cheap housing
this. also, work as a pmc to make some good money.
>>
>>1089171
>eat used tea-bags
heh, I reuse the tea-bags... prepare one cup per day, then pour some in another cup every time you want to drink (diluted) tea

>>1091058
THIS
>>
>>1089729
you'd need to remove the soap and shampoo, but other than that, I really see this being a thing
>>
>>1086147
Reduce lifetime bore some more like.
Why kill your self
O that's right your like op
>>
>>1090950
>Spending too much money on the latest FPS games?
this gives me an idea:
resell steam accounts filled with free-to-play games to dumb kids
>>
>>1088518
If you are in the US you are good, anywhere else (Europe etc.) find better job, save more, learn more, expand your skills/profession
>>
>>1090038
This statement is true if we lived in 1970 or something in NYC or LA

No sane bank right now has milions in cash anyday
>>
>>1092130
You win he lost haha
>>
>>1095118
dumbass, some european countries are literally muslim, and not because of their immigration
>>
>>1095229
Germany is a country of ~80mm people. There were 5mm muslims in Germany as of 2010. Germany took in 1mm Syrians in 2015 alone. Assuming none of them had children (ridiculous) and they didnt take any for 5 years between 2010 and 2015, Germany would be 7.5% Muslim. More accurate estimates would put the number between 10% and 12%. That is almost the exact percentage of blacks in America after 300 years of reproducing at higher rates than other races. Muslims reproduce at a much higher rate than American blacks. You do the math.

Dont tell me you dont have a Muslim problem
>>
So of the things i picked up from living away from home during Uni
>Use the Gym for all hygiene stuff like showers/morning or evening shit depending on when you go.
>Alternate days with Shampoo/non Shampoo
>Go to poundland for all non food things, or branded snacks
>Cut mouthwash with water to a ratio of 50%, 1 buy = twice as long
>Buy staple foods, wholegrain, such as rice/pasta/noodles/couscous in bulk
>Count calories
>No drinks but water
>Use clothes until they begin to smell or have stains
>Hang clothes up after use = no need to re iron them
>Budget yourself and your hobbies
>Just get Internet, you don't need tv/phone
>Don't be a goy and get the lastest stuff - get the stuff that is a generation or 2 back
>>
>too poor to afford proper bedding? Cuddle with prostitutes while you work on acquiring some
>make quilts by tearing down cloths from the free bins at donation centers
>sew two together and stuff with lint from the laundromat if you need more insulation
>come in late dressed like maintenance and no one ask questions
>can also make jackets this way by sewing two shirts together
>thread can be made from hair. use yours or horse hair if you can find it
>needles can be made from bone. Don't use chicken
>cardboard and crumpled newspaper can be used to make a mattress. Seal it up with blankets as in prior methods
>make reusable cups by pouring molten plastic between two stacking paper cups. Make sure they're laminate paper so it doesn't stick to them
>>
>>1095246
>Alternate days with Shampoo/non Shampoo
>not going straight no-poo
It's fashionable and everything.
>>
>Worried about getting stabbed? Use can tabs and paper clips to make chainmail
>>
>>1095260
Yeah but many people's hair is too greasy for too long - you gotta let your hair adapt
>>
>make money lending peer to peer
>save costs buy breaking legs and killing pets yourself when they refuse to pay
>pay off truck drivers to say black men robbed them and sell their goods on the street corner
>make friends at the airport
>lend money to people for infomercials and beat them with phones when they decide your increase in interest rates was too high
>borrow money against buildings and burn them down for the insurance
>>
>don't buy milk, suck girlfriends tits instead

feelsgoodman
>>
>>1095859
>doubling your living costs instead of taking it straight from cows
>>
I am considering on buying some cheap black curtains to block out the heat. Is this a good idea to reduce air conditioning costs?
>>
File: why women get married.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
why women get married.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>skip breakfast and lunch to save $10-$20 a day
>rinse out drinking straws and reuse them over and over to avoid buying more drinking straws
>after sneaking into the movies take an empty bucket of popcorn out of the trash and ask concessions for a free refill
>build a non-kill mousetrap out of an old soda bottle and set it outside to catch wild mice, then "return" defective wild mice to local pet store for infinite supply of money
>water down girlfriend's perfume so it lasts until she realizes she has a perfume bottle full of tap water and screams at me to stop
>I still listen to music on a walkman, I've been burning songs onto the same rewritable CD for the past sixteen years and have never once purchased an mp3 player
>cut out the floor of my car and use my feet to accelerate and stop it to save money on gas
>>
>>1095874
a dehumidifier will reduce your AC bill and provide you with gallons of free drinking water
>>
>>1095866
>not pimping out gf

What are you a fucking mormon or something?
>>
>>1092142
Dude he's right. You're the asshole in a bubble
>>
>>1092882
I hate to throw the newfag card but u do realize where u ar right?

If not lurk moar faggot
>>
OK I'LL BITE U FUCKING DICK LOVING HOMOS.
BUY RV
LIVE IN IT
PROFIT

T. Guy who's doing it as we speak and I saved 10g in 8 months
>>
>>1096099
>buy RV
woah dude, do you think we're millionaires or something? That's way too expensive for my blood.
>>
I saved 15% by switching to Geico
>>
Lmao
>>
>>1086035
>drive at night without headlights to save money on electricity
Nigger you best be trolling
Your alternator works off perpetual motion
>>
>>1086225
>go downhill to work
>go across flatland home

???
>>
File: i fuck sheep.png (587KB, 845x634px) Image search: [Google]
i fuck sheep.png
587KB, 845x634px
>>1088156
holy fucking shit I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
>>
>>1089286
Been doing that my whole life. Not trolling.

>>1089296
It is not, since it will end filled with fucking bacteria, and it is way less efficient than directly cleaning your anus with your hands.
>>
>>1088156
Quality pasta
>>
>>1096265
There's an elevator somewhere in there.
>>
>Be me
>Work at Sushi Joint
>seats are set up around so that there are four or so sections.
>Short wall separates tables from view of register
>People don't like to sit around eachother anyways
>The only cameras there are all pointed at the registers, or in the kitchen
>Go to clean table
>See sushi/wok/whatever relatively untouched
>Shit, sometimes touched, too
>Grab some crap, go back
>Grab a to-go box on the way there again
>box that shit up, but only if I can do it without being seen boxing
>stow it away

It's like rich whites never learned how to make a fucking happy plate or something.
>>
>>1093742
>buy chinese yuan, use the bills as toilet paper

DO NOT DO THIS YOU WILL GET ASS CANCER
>>
>>1094485
to be fair your "natives" are actually just Siberian Mongols
Thread posts: 266
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.