[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do eBay sellers with a higher feedback tend to give their buyers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1444778085204.jpg (27KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
1444778085204.jpg
27KB, 259x383px
Do eBay sellers with a higher feedback tend to give their buyers positive feedback more often?

I'm asking because I'm planning to buy some stuff just to get positive feedback (to be able to sell faster later).
>>
doesn't work like that
>>
>>1084868
Then how does it work? Do sellers tend to give buyers positive feedback as long as they pay fast and there's no problem with the transaction?
>>
>>1084884
yes
>>
>>1084884
no
>>
>>1084856

Pro tip:

If you need eBay feedback fast, buy Amazon gift cards on Amazon for $5 and resell for $8.

You'll break even, but come out with 10+ rep.
>>
>>1085084
I'm kinda drunk so this may be a stupid question ... but why would anyone buy a $5 value for $8?
>>
File: bullion bar.jpg (131KB, 824x434px) Image search: [Google]
bullion bar.jpg
131KB, 824x434px
>>1084884
>Do sellers tend to give buyers positive feedback as long as they pay fast and there's no problem with the transaction?
yes. by far the best thing to see as a seller is a sold notification right next to a payment notification, by the same user. oftentimes, older users will request invoice, take time to pay, and send dumb messages.

the answer to your question is, yes, sellers with a big feedback number are probably doing this day in and day out, and make positive buyer feedback a part of their routine.

fyi, ebay removed the ability for sellers to leave negative buyer feedback in 2008.

and to add to my post,
>>1084868
yeah, it wont really give you the expectation youre looking for, OP. a high score wont make things quicker for you to sell later. i think its a tiny part of their search algorithm, but not as big as actually describing the item thoroughly and concisely. not sure though. you should be more concerned about flakes when you start selling
>>
>>1085517
It does have some impact though. If you're someone like me with 0 feedback, you're unlikely to sell anything. I tried and failed many, many times, and listed stuff correctly, and far below the market price. Whereas I asked my friend who had some feedback from buying stuff on eBay to sell my items (and he barely gave any description), and they were sold almost instantly.
>>
>>1084856

I only give buyers feedback when they give me positive feedback, and don't cause any problems requiring me to report them.
>>
>>1085097
sometimes the cards arent available in certain areas, so they have to resort to buying them through 3rd parties. 3rd parties usually want their cut so in order to break even or profit, sellers have to raise the price a little
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.