[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cannot into marketing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20160206-WA0004.jpg (67KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160206-WA0004.jpg
67KB, 640x1136px
Hi /biz/ I have developed an app that should take the world by storm. It just needs proper marketing. How do I get my app noticed?

Its an app for parents by the way.
>>
>>1084682
Halp plz
>>
advertise
>>
Need to advertise to parents in chanels they most commonly use.

We need more info on the app, what it does and what needs its satisfies
>>
>>1084716
Its a fun learning app.
>>
>>1084729
Parents never learn.
>>
>>1084749
It's a fun learning app for children which parents should install for their children.
>>
>>1084682
what's going on in that pic
>>
File: 1454281413802.jpg (60KB, 610x402px) Image search: [Google]
1454281413802.jpg
60KB, 610x402px
>>1084682
Read the book "Traction"
>>
I'm a parent.

Advertise here.
>>
>>1084808
Ok I will check it out. Any tips anyone?
>>
>>1084682
OP do you have an email? I'm an angel investor form atlanta. I can help you get market share
>>
Let me guess? You're afraid to post details about the App for fear of 4chan geniuses stealing it.

Now that you know how retarded that sounds, share some info about the app.
>>
>>1084682
facebook advertising.

easy as that
>>
>>1085108
Hi OP here. Here is my e-mail

[email protected]
>>
>>1084682

Unless it's an app that gives Indians the incentive to poo in the loo it's not going to take the world by storm.
>>
>>1085393
I want to deploy it first yes
>>
>>1084754
Well you need to:
- identify at its core, what you app does...an elevator pitch. Using straightforward language.
- identify your competitors who currently satisfy this role and what they fail at doing
- figure out how your app is better based on what it does and the additional elements that seperate it from your competitors

- research parents and even focus group parents (use parents you know and ask them about the issue that your app helps resolve; and find things that they really need addressed. Listen, record and aggregate the responses; a common theme will come through you can tie to your app
-discover the media channels that your apps purchasers use and advertise through cost effective channels
- position your marketing so the core element seeks to resolve the core need of your target audience; wrapping it up using terms ans situations you found in your research.
- only highlight the negative (i.e. no inapp purchases -because kids accidently buy shit) unless your research shows this is a concern for your target buyer

Most importantluy, let kids & parents play with the app...so shows or public demonstrations for parents would be good to increase uptake. video & photo these events; blur peoples faces for privacy (tell them you're doing it; makes it look like you want to protect the kids from pedos) and upload to social media channels.
>>
>>1084682
I have an app called Poo Meter on Android.

How do I target my marketing on google towards India?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.