[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you doing for yourself this year? What I'm doing:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: lesswrong.png (74KB, 286x138px) Image search: [Google]
lesswrong.png
74KB, 286x138px
What are you doing for yourself this year?

What I'm doing:

* Developing a healthy lifestyle routine: diet, exercise, edible gardening
* Developing a positive psychology seminar program to spread happiness
* Planning a organ donation related non-profit
* Writing a research paper on the attitudes of smokers to a tobacco industry regulation
* Working towards a master's degree in epidemiology
* Lobbying my university to convert a pub it owns into a sober, recovery-oriented space for addiction, a mental health clubhouse
* Going through the recruiting process for a military intelligence officership with a foreign ally
* Fleshing out my future career trajectory with 80,000 Hours, a career counselling service for people who want to do the most positive impact on the world that they can with what remains of the 80,000 hours of working life they have
* Learning to Salsa, and meeting people while doing it
* Social circle 'game', getting over a fear of intimacy
* Organising a conference about high impact philanthropy
* Party politics
* Attending a mental health clinic for personality, depression and anxiety difficulties
>>
You sound like a wanker

What i'm doing:

Saving 40k to move from qld to tas

Flipping cheap shit into expensive shit using ebay/etsy/gumtree/alibaba, thrift stores and sales at fashion stores

Proposing to my girlfriend

Losing some of this fat ive put on over the last year because i stress eat over my landscaping business

Selling my clients when i leave qld
>>
>>1084581
>Flipping cheap shit into expensive shit using ebay/etsy/gumtree/alibaba, thrift stores and sales at fashion stores
not op. how's it going so far? what products are you flipping and how much capital did you start with?
>>
>>1084591
I havent sold anything yet, just started this week. Ive bought about $200 worth of stuff i reckon will sell, just going off whats sold on ebay and whats listed on etsy. I think i will do well. I have a plan to start a website and potentially refirb/private label some clothing, modeling all of it. Literally putting my label in the clothing to try and get above market price. Start a marketing campaign to cater to ham beasts and hipsterfaggots using tumblr, instagram and snapchat. Id love to throw a good 10k at it to outsource everything because basically my skills lie in managing people to do shot for me.
>>
>>1084610
howd you decide what to buy? trends?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 313x470px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 313x470px
>>1084626
Yeah trends, just go to any cafe in brisbane and look at what retards are spending cash on. But putting a sexy chick in a photoshoot will make anything look good too. Pic related look how stupid she looks, but chicks find this shit cute, and opshops sells this cute shit for $5 a piece.
>>
>>1084629
I bought two 90s era aus cam shirts that some army jock has run around in and stunk up, $4 each, just checked etsy and theyre listed from 30-40 each. Now i put some babe modeling them with some stupid factoid about the model like "Mary likes her camo almost as much as she likes bad boys licking her boots" use cis sparingly here and there, a few blogs, a few pod casts, etc. what can go wrong?
>>
To get off fucking 4chan for good.

Doing it tomorrow. Never again senpaitachi.
>>
>>1084569
OP is a massive faggot.

* Ride the Euromarket down
* Invest in Euromarket
* Retire at 50
>>
>>1084638
You'll be here forever
>>
I really just want pussy and money, so:

>Always learning something related to computers/programming/hacking
>starting my own importing business
>writing ebook
>eating clean, eliminated fast food
>once caught up on bills (job got outsourced a month before I had to move, been out of work since Jan 1, starting new one soon) get gym membership and start lifting again
>>
>>1084610
I could manage you like a little bitch
>>
>Making sure I eat activated almonds DAILY
>>
>getting in even better shape
>getting laid at least twice a month (just got some last night)
>getting a degree
>getting a job
>planning financial shit
>actually putting in effort for uni
>selling off old shit
>probably moving to greener pastures

>>1084569
>* Lobbying my university to convert a pub it owns into a sober, recovery-oriented space for addiction, a mental health clubhouse
>Developing a positive psychology seminar program to spread happiness
> Planning a organ donation related non-profit
> Organising a conference about high impact philanthropy
>Party politics

What a fucking faggot. I bet you're voting for Bernie and think black lives matter and feminism are good solutions.
>>
>>1084629
>But putting a sexy chick in a photoshoot will make anything look good too

This is the secret right here. My buddy sells cheap ass jackets he got from China for a huge mark up on his site just by having sexy ass hipster sluts posing in them.

I wonder if men fall for the same shit?
>>
Buy a car
Lose weight (lost like 5 - 6 pounds this last 2 weeks)
Get a decent internship on a medium or big company.

I don't know what the fuck to do with my life after that.
>>
>>1085395
>Lose weight (lost like 5 - 6 pounds this last 2 weeks)

>hey guys I took a really big shit

That isn't how weight loss works.
>>
>>1085367
Yes. Look at /fa/.
>>
>>1084569
yea ok but what do you do for fun? all of that shit sounds so boring
>>
>>1085395
>>1085400
This lol.

A healthy amount of weight to lose is 1-2lbs per week at most, as well as gain. Anything beyond that leads to stretchmarks or other issues. Unless you're morbidly obese of course
>>
>>1085140
Will you continue to suck cocks daily too?
>>
>>1084569

I just figured out what will get me up at 5:30 in the morning, raring to go, so I'm going to be chasing that. Only involves going from Australia to Germany, but whatever.

>Get my MBA (don't even have a Bachelor but I still got accepted into post-grad lol)
>Move out of where I am
>Still live humbly so I can save more money
>Start chasing my goal which is probably going to take 20 years.

>>1084638

My record is not being on here for 6 weeks. But you'll always hear the siren's call. "BIZ SHITPOOOOOOOooooooooost...buy eth".
>>
>>1085422
I love doing this. I love spending time with friends and meeting intelligence, caring, ambitious people. I feel good about what I do everyday.

I was early taught to work as well as play,
My life has been one long, happy holiday;
Full of work and full of play —
I dropped the worry on the way —
And God was good to me every day.

-Rockefeller, richest person in the history of mankind
>>
>>1084569
>starting my mba
>maxing out all retirement accounts
>putting all spare money in ethereum
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.