[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Panhandling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

File: 1392171_orig.jpg (64KB, 634x488px) Image search: [Google]
1392171_orig.jpg
64KB, 634x488px
Or, begging for fun coupons, alternatively. Do you give people money when they randomly ask you for it? I'm here in Calgary at the moment and it seems I can't ever walk to my car without someone asking me for money. I wish I could just punch these people in the face.

What do you think biz? Are you kind and sympathetic or miserly and selfish?

>not a canada thread
>>
>>1084315
Nope.

Tell them to eat shit. If it's a woman tell her to show her tits for $10 then don't actually give her anything.

Maybe shoot some homeless fags with a bb gun if you want, kek
>>
>>1084317
This seems unneccessarily cruel and provocative. Some of these dudes might wanna shank me or something. I just say I can't help them. Usually makes them leave me alone.
>>
>>1084322
Piss in a bottle and pour it on them

Give them some antifreeze in a gatorade bottle

KEK
>>
>>1084327
No they want my money not my piss or gatorade. Are you finding these homeless people at a bathhouse or something?

This seemingly well dressed but very skinny girl approached me today outside a grocery store. I wonder what her issue was being all gussied up but also asking for money. Alcoholic maybe?
>>
>>1084332
>No they want my money not my piss or gatorade

The urine is to humiliate them and the "gatorade" is to poison them and remove subhumans off the streets

I really like the motto "We must get the homeless off the streets"
>>
>>1084334
I cannot provide these things to them without their reception. Again they want legal tender, not fluids.

Should I discourage them with a taser perhaps?
>>
>>1084337
>Should I discourage them with a taser perhaps?

Discourage them with an aluminum pipe against their skull gently
>>
>>1084315

Nope. I pay tax, which goes to Social Security (Centrelink), which they can make a claim for. I already give them money, it's just that they're too lazy to meet the conditions required to get it.
>>
>>1084339
I don't think this will work, also I don't want to carry around an aluminum pipe despite their superior strength/weight ratio.

>>1084347
Yeah I feel this way too. I mean this is Canada so I think any money I give them is going to a dubious cause like boozin and smokin

So the question really is--how do you deal with people jonesing for a smokin and a boozin? I guess I'll just keep getting stronk so maybe they will not be inclined to attack me
>>
>>1084357
>I don't think this will work, also I don't want to carry around an aluminum pipe despite their superior strength/weight ratio.

I thought of the perfect solution for you.

Buy some RAID bugspray, spray that shit liberally in their eyes/face. Guaranteed to keep bums away from you, or your money back.
>>
>>1084361
yeah but this is canada so some public servant-bleeding heart is gonna come up and start talking about assault and shit all up in my face.

Maybe I will learn how to say "no speak english" with a good accent.
>>
>>1084367
>yeah but this is canada so some public servant-bleeding heart is gonna come up and start talking about assault and shit all up in my face

Throw it down a stormdrain and run away right after.
>>
>>1084369
we don't have stormdrains. we store our rainwater in bags.

actually storm drains aren't very common in parking lots so that's the bigger issue here. You're not really coming up with good solutions here bud
>>
>>1084370
You just reject every solution.

Look, watch this easy to follow video and you will see the effectiveness of my solution against subhumans.

http://truba.com/video_384741/sparrows_crew_gazovyy_dush
>>
>>1084378
Hey man I don't wanna hurt these people or expose myself to criminal charges I just want to dissuade their behavior ya know. maybe an air horn would do the trick. I'm not clicking that link I don't trust it with all those words I don't know

Another obvious solution is simply to look more destitute than these people. but that isn't an option for a variety of reasons.

It's like Cesar Millan ya know where he makes these corrections? That's what I wish I could do.
>>
>>1084382
>I'm not clicking that link I don't trust it with all those words I don't know

It's just a Russian "youtube" site because their videos got removed from YouTube for spraying non-whites with Gas Canisters kek.
>>
>>1084315
>here in Calgary at the moment and it seems I can't ever walk to my car without someone asking me for mone
welcome to canada, filled with junkie panhandlers
>>
>>1084421
it has happened occasionally in edmonton at 711 or whatever in sketchy areas but fuck man here it's everywhere, all the time. I wish we could take steps to dissuade them just like fucking pigeons man. People act like humans arent animals but they are, for the most part. especially when addicted to something
>>
>>1084445
poison them

no one will investigate
>>
>>1084456
I cant fucking poison money dude. I don't think you get this. my exchange with these people is limited to whether or not I choose to hand them cash.
>>
>>1084315
Here in Salt Lake City we've been pushing to ban panhandling since it's becoming such a huge problem. They even work in shifts and beg for money in the same places every day, you can't turn a single corner without seeing at least on "homeless" man begging for a dollar. It's like a full time job for them, and a local new agency even did some investigating and found that some homeless people make a few hundred dollars a night from stopping people and asking for money. Of course, they mainly use it to buy drugs, so if you're ever in SLC tell anybody with a sob story begging for money to eat shit.
>>
>>1084457
Say you have some food for them but it's actually antifreeze.

Or just spray them with the RAID cannister like I said and walk away

Don't you want to make your community better, anon? You'll be doing a big help to get homeless people off the streets and into graves.
>>
>>1084465
They don't want food. they want money to buy drugs. maybe I can poison the drugs--the dealers would not appreciate this however

SLC and other places should have a militia armed with batons or something. yeah I hate this stuff enough to advocate fascism

srsly though even the natives sent their dead weight out on ice floes. there's too much dead weight in first world countries
>>
>>1084471
>SLC and other places should have a militia armed with batons or something. yeah I hate this stuff enough to advocate fascism

Why don't you make your own gang to fight against degenerate drug users and alcoholics and kill homeless people?
>>
>>1084475
I have no problem with degenerates, alcoholics or homeless people, I just don't want them asking me for money. Man you should take a couple days off, you're trolling is really subpar.
>>
fuck it I don't know how to link it normally but here you go

>>>/gif/8081166

do this
>>
>>1084382
>It's like Cesar Millan ya know where he makes these corrections? That's what I wish I could do.

Underrated post
>>
I actually have a lot of sympathy for homeless people since a lot of them usually get abandoned by family and friends, get screwed out of their home by really bad luck, or lost their job at a really financially bad time and got kicked out. Some are mentally ill, so there's that.

Panhandlers are douchebags that feed off your charity though.

Generally you can tell the difference between the two based on a few things.

Homeless people are usually on the go, they'll often carry around shopping carts or a lot of bags. Panhandlers will just carry a sign begging for money and maybe a bag.

When a homeless person asks for money or food, you'll notice a stutter in their voice. Usually when you're near starvation, you feel extremely weak and it's difficult to talk coherently.

Their clothes can be a tell tall sign. Often homeless people will have very broken down shoes, their pants are very ragged and ripped. Panhandlers may try to imitate the look, but actual homeless clothes actually look like it's been through a lot of shit.

I read a article somewhere that it's actually economically better to give homeless a home with no rent, some town did a experiment on it. The idea was that if the homeless people get off the street, they do less damage to public works and it's extremely hard to get a job if you're homeless. Apparently it worked well. The cost of them staying there was shown to actually be cheaper than repairing the shit they broke while homeless.

I usually give a few bucks when I see a homeless person when I can. They're going to die anyway, I may as well give them just a few minutes of joy.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.